Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483686 times)

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5955 on: August 27, 2015, 12:40:44 PM »
I'm probably going to draw more fan art in the future, but I've been out of practice for months, so I'd better begin with something easy: here's a duck version of Tuuri.

native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5956 on: August 27, 2015, 01:11:51 PM »
I'm probably going to draw more fan art in the future, but I've been out of practice for months, so I'd better begin with something easy: here's a duck version of Tuuri.

Someone drew it! :D I've always had this headcanon (if you can even call it that) that Minna based Tuuri's design, intentionally or not, on Daisy Duck. It's both the hair and the expressions. Very nicely done, Lucy!
I still need to respond to a lot of stuff in this thread but gotta run now. SOON

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5957 on: August 27, 2015, 01:23:30 PM »
Oh man these are soooooooooo cool!! I loooooove the green in the Reynir one! I love bright green things. It looks awesome. And the Sigrun Knife. That. Is. Amazing. Words. Can't. Please keep doing what you're doing. Please don't stop.
eee thank you!! I love the newly found speckle brush thing it's so cool

I - er - yes these are both very excellent and especially the second one - excuse me, I feel a bit faint somehow. I see what you did there by the way, I will have my revenge.
HEE HEE HEE
the sgru cycle goes on

this is actually really cute?? a crossover like this had never struck me before, but it works very well O:
you'll know where to find me.

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #5958 on: August 27, 2015, 02:35:40 PM »

Wow, this is so pretty and cute! I really like the style.
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #5959 on: August 27, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »

Unexpected crossover is unexpected, but still very well drawn. I can see Emil as Gladstone, Lalli as Fethry and Mikkel as one of the Beagle Boys.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5960 on: August 27, 2015, 05:03:30 PM »
I hardly ever have to say this, but there's been so much new art since I last checked the thread and I love it all and I mean that sincerely (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Agrasshopper

« Reply #5961 on: August 27, 2015, 07:12:47 PM »
Yay more Gallifreyan! This is the longest thing I've ever written, 3 sentences and one of them being 24 words long! This took my about 6-8 hours to complete and I love the way it turned out. I decided to write the first rule and included it written in Dwarfish as well because I did that a while ago and am pleased with how centered it looks.

It says: The first rule for survival outside the safe areas. If you come across a beast, a troll or a giant do not run or call for help but stand still and stay silent. It might go away.

Gallifreyan

Dwarvish

I can't seem to get it to show up in preview and I'm not entirely sure how to fix that because I followed all the steps and the images are the correct size, but if you click on the images it should take you to them. [EDIT] Changed it!

Does anyone have any suggestion for what to write next, I'm enjoying writing in Gallifreyan and actually getting faster at it so suggestions are welcome.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:27:07 PM by Agrasshopper »
:usa: Native
:spain: Learning

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
« Reply #5962 on: August 27, 2015, 07:19:40 PM »
Yay more Gallifreyan! This is the longest thing I've ever written, 3 sentences and one of them being 24 words long! This took my about 6-8 hours to complete and I love the way it turned out. I decided to write the first rule and included it written in Dwarfish as well because I did that a while ago and am pleased with how centered it looks.

It says: The first rule for survival outside the safe areas. If you come across a beast, a troll or a giant do not run or call for help but stand still and stay silent. It might go away.

Gallifreyan

Dwarvish

I can't seem to get it to show up in preview and I'm not entirely sure how to fix that because I followed all the steps and the images are the correct size, but if you click on the images it should take you to them.

Does anyone have any suggestion for what to write next, I'm enjoying writing in Gallifreyan and actually getting faster at it so suggestions are welcome.
Your images are broken - upload them to Imgur instead of Photobucket.
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #5963 on: August 27, 2015, 07:25:46 PM »
Agrasshopper: how about Ogham letters, preferably Ogham Craobh?
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5964 on: August 27, 2015, 07:27:00 PM »

Gallifreyan

Dwarvish

I can't seem to get it to show up in preview and I'm not entirely sure how to fix that because I followed all the steps and the images are the correct size, but if you click on the images it should take you to them.

Your images are fine, you're just not linking them properly. You need to use the image url, and not the web url. To get the image url, left click on the image, then click copy image url. It's different from the web url, and this is why your pictures are not showing up. It should look like this:

[img width=300 http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/agrasshopper/The%20First%20Rule_zpsuuucqccc.jpg[/img

Dwarvish
[img width=300 http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/agrasshopper/7c25656c-4ab7-425f-afbc-ab5a12e40555_zps84t4phgu.jpg[/img

But with the final bracket after [/img], I just did that so it wouldn't show actual images

These look great by the way!! :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Agrasshopper

« Reply #5965 on: August 27, 2015, 07:55:56 PM »
Your images are fine, you're just not linking them properly. You need to use the image url, and not the web url. To get the image url, left click on the image, then click copy image url. It's different from the web url, and this is why your pictures are not showing up. It should look like this:

[img width=300 http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/agrasshopper/The%20First%20Rule_zpsuuucqccc.jpg[/img

Dwarvish
[img width=300 http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/agrasshopper/7c25656c-4ab7-425f-afbc-ab5a12e40555_zps84t4phgu.jpg[/img

But with the final bracket after [/img], I just did that so it wouldn't show actual images

These look great by the way!! :D

Fixed it
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:04:39 AM by Agrasshopper »
:usa: Native
:spain: Learning

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #5966 on: August 27, 2015, 08:36:40 PM »
Dang, it's been like 15 hours since I last checked and there are already 2 more pages. Everyone's art is so good, I wish I could comment on it all without having a super duper long post. I love them all!
Sc0ut, if you ever get bored of shaman Lalli mode (and don't hurry on my account), I would pay my next month's stash of coffee for a tutorial on how you do fur and hair. All I can figure out is you seem to be working from the darks up? But as for the rest, HOW.

Johannabelle, I looooove the soft look of your pencils. (And really, any excuse to draw The Braid is a good one!)

And while I'm on the subject of pencils, here are some train doodles from en route Aomori-Asakusabashi.
They're very doodly because I don't know how to pencil, and also kinda shippy (THANK YOU STARFALLZ) so I'm putting them under cuts.

the ladies are on to you, Emil: show

messy swede: show

Might visit these again when I have the proper time (hah!) and tools.
Thank you! and AHHH those are adorable ;__;
Uni has been kicking my butt lately so I just wanted to drop some quick art...! (They're so easy to draw compared to the other three)

Edit: sorry about the huge image size! I uploaded from my phone and forgot to code in the 500px width

That is seriously the cutest Tuuri drawing I have ever seen. c: also Lalli lol
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5967 on: August 27, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »
*squawks*
*dies*
*screams from the grave* STOP SLAYING ME WiTH YOUR ART, ALL OF YOU
don't actually stop pls
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #5968 on: August 27, 2015, 09:47:57 PM »
You're all great artists!! ;D

I'm finishing my part of an art trade with Helia, and she asked me to draw the SSSS crew on a visit to Brazil.

I'm a little nervous about inking it because I'm kinda proud of how it turned out and I'm very afraid of screwing it up. D:
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #5969 on: August 27, 2015, 10:31:44 PM »
You're all great artists!! ;D

I'm finishing my part of an art trade with Helia, and she asked me to draw the SSSS crew on a visit to Brazil.

I'm a little nervous about inking it because I'm kinda proud of how it turned out and I'm very afraid of screwing it up. D:

That's wonderful!  Of course Sigrun would be the most best with a soccer ball.  But what is Emil doing -- begging Mikkel for sunblock to avoid the tragedy of face-cancer?  And what is Lalli eating -- Paulista biscuits, salted or sweet?  Brigadeiros? 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: