Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483887 times)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5850 on: August 21, 2015, 07:02:21 PM »
Lalli and his creepy dreams...

EEEEE!
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Mogram

• *snerk*
« Reply #5851 on: August 21, 2015, 07:54:30 PM »
Lalli and his creepy dreams...

Lalli is very beauteous. The lines (particularly on the jacket) are done really nicely and sparingly.

This is Sigrun riding a quetzalcoatlus, for those of you who are a little rusty on your dinosaurs. Enjoy!

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5852 on: August 21, 2015, 08:45:23 PM »

This is Sigrun riding a quetzalcoatlus, for those of you who are a little rusty on your dinosaurs. Enjoy!

OHMYGOD. IT'S SIGRUN. ON A DINOSAUR. YOU GET ALL THE COOKIES. *shoves cookies at Mogram*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Agrasshopper

« Reply #5853 on: August 21, 2015, 09:10:38 PM »
I've never inserted an image before so we'll see how this goes. I'm actually not certain if these belong in the art museum but as far as I can tell there aren't any better places. I'n not sure whether someone has done something like this before because I haven't had time to go through all 300 something pages if so, I'm sorry for a repeat.

I'm a bit obsessed with Doctor Who, okay more than a bit, so why not combine two of my obsessions? So, after 3 months of on and off work, I have finally finished all of the character names in Gallifreyan as well as Stand Still Stay Silent, which I'm using as my avatar thingy.

I'm really sorry if the images are too big or if they don't show up. If you click on the images it should take you to the originals. This is my first time doing this and I am still figuring out the controls.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:37:09 AM by Agrasshopper »
:usa: Native
:spain: Learning

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5854 on: August 21, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
I've never inserted an image before so we'll see how this goes. I'm actually not certain if these belong in the art museum but as far as I can tell there aren't any better places. I'n not sure whether someone has done something like this before because I haven't had time to go through all 300 something pages if so, I'm sorry for a repeat.

I'm a bit obsessed with Doctor Who, okay more than a bit, so why not combine two of my obsessions? So, after 3 months of on and off work, I have finally finished all of the character names in Gallifreyan as well as Stand Still Stay Silent, which I'm using as my avatar thingy.

I'm really sorry if the images are too big or if they don't show up. If you click on the images it should take you to the originals. This is my first time doing this and I am still figuring out the controls.

Oh that's so cool! You wrote them all in circular galafreyan!! I used to have a friend who could do that. She made me a painting with a lovely quote written in circular galafeyan, and I have it on my wall. And as someone who has recorded every art thing that has been posted in this art museum, I can confirm that these do indeed fit here :)

(regarding pictures, if you go to quote my text, you can see what I did to get the images to appear. Just copy what I did with your images and paste it in your post without the quote marks so that the images work) :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #5855 on: August 21, 2015, 09:39:24 PM »
That hair! *O*

Oh~ I like this :D I'm bad with colors myself, so I enjoy seeing people that can actually use colors nicely like this ;w;

I finally had some time to do another braided!crew, this time Emil :)

Emil can be Couch Prince now.
~insert something funny here~

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5856 on: August 21, 2015, 09:50:17 PM »
Helia, that is a fantastic Lalli! Love the hands ;D

Mogram, Sigrun would be riding a dinosaur, wouldn't she? Why did it take so long for someone to think of this?

Agrasshopper, As a Doctor Who fan myself, I can appreciate the Circular Gallifreyan. It's such a beautiful writing system!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Mogram

• *snerk*
« Reply #5857 on: August 21, 2015, 10:12:14 PM »

Mogram, Sigrun would be riding a dinosaur, wouldn't she? Why did it take so long for someone to think of this?

I am immensely surprised that no one's done it before. Weird.

About the Galifreyan, I have no idea about it but it looks like it took a lot of effort, and the end result is pretty fantastic, so good job!

Mogram

• *snerk*
« Reply #5858 on: August 22, 2015, 12:50:18 AM »

What even are shadows? I don't know anymore. The shading on this drawing was pretty terrible before I fixed it up, Sigrun was about eight times darker than the T. rex. Anyway, done now!
Sigrun's riding posture is pretty appalling (she's more lounging there really) but who's going to tell her that when she's sitting on top of a massive ferocious carnivore? Not me that's for sure.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5859 on: August 22, 2015, 01:03:34 AM »

What even are shadows? I don't know anymore. The shading on this drawing was pretty terrible before I fixed it up, Sigrun was about eight times darker than the T. rex. Anyway, done now!
Sigrun's riding posture is pretty appalling (she's more lounging there really) but who's going to tell her that when she's sitting on top of a massive ferocious carnivore? Not me that's for sure.

Nice shading! Sigrun needs to ride all the dinosaurs now please.

Mogram

• *snerk*
« Reply #5860 on: August 22, 2015, 01:16:34 AM »
If you like, I'll take requests. I think a sleigh pulled by velociraptors is in order, though.

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5861 on: August 22, 2015, 01:45:24 AM »

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED HERE BY DINOSAURS AND OTHER PREHISTORIC REPTILES
HELLO I LOVE YOU FOR DRAWING THESE
PLEASE DRAW A SLEIGH PULLED BY VELOCIRAPTORS
IF YOU ALSO DO REQUESTS WILL YOU CONSIDER DOING ONE WITH THERIZINOSAURUS??

excuse my caps lock^^"
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5862 on: August 22, 2015, 01:47:28 AM »
If you like, I'll take requests. I think a sleigh pulled by velociraptors is in order, though.

DOOOO EEEEETTTTTT

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #5863 on: August 22, 2015, 06:16:39 AM »

BETTER YET

Sigrun dressed up like Chris Pratt from Jurassic World, riding a motorcycle, with a flock of Velociraptors around her

OR

OR

Doing the cool thing where he puts out his hand and shows he's the alpha because SIGRUN EIDE DON'T TAKE NO DINOSAU SASS, NUH UH, THERE'S ONLY ONE CAPTAIN HERE

:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5864 on: August 22, 2015, 11:58:06 AM »
BETTER YET

Sigrun dressed up like Chris Pratt from Jurassic World, riding a motorcycle, with a flock of Velociraptors around her

OR

OR

Doing the cool thing where he puts out his hand and shows he's the alpha because SIGRUN EIDE DON'T TAKE NO DINOSAU SASS, NUH UH, THERE'S ONLY ONE CAPTAIN HERE

THIS SO MUCH