Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483660 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5685 on: August 15, 2015, 12:04:01 AM »
Thanks! I don't think so, but I've heard that left-handers are naturally more ambidextrous than right-handers - you should try! :D

Oh, and also when I first saw your post I was on mobile and the browser glitched, and your post looked like this (I still use the gray theme) :
Spoiler: show

...it cracked me up terribly. ;D

Also thanks! Hmm, if my wrist still isn't fit for drawing tomorrow, I'll try to draw Hannu :)

Oh man. I'm Curry!  ;D I think I shall have to try this drawing thing. Challenge accepted!!!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Kat Sohma

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Neopolitan Stan
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #5686 on: August 15, 2015, 01:03:09 AM »
Everyone is great at drawing :O

Y'all put so much effort into drawing I can tell. There is difference between effort, some effort, or no effort
Spoiler: Effort • show
Spoiler: some effort • show
Spoiler: literally no effort at all • show
But anyways I had fun doodling tonight. The Anna-Reynir was already finished, I just forgot to show y'all, and I did the other two just now because I got really bored.
Intergalactic nb lesbian, at your service. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book1: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5687 on: August 15, 2015, 01:41:33 AM »
haha this board is hoppin'. I wanted to post something new to say hi to the ssss fandom but here is an old fanart of mine till I get time to make some new stuff.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5688 on: August 15, 2015, 02:08:43 AM »
haha this board is hoppin'. I wanted to post something new to say hi to the ssss fandom but here is an old fanart of mine till I get time to make some new stuff.

So cuuuuuuute jhsfgkkdhhghh
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
« Reply #5689 on: August 15, 2015, 02:20:40 AM »

Ahhh this is so cute! I would love to see more of your art! :D

And welcome! Would you like to take a trip to the Introduction Thread ;)
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #5690 on: August 15, 2015, 07:08:47 AM »
oh wow how do you quote two people at once
@misea hehe thank you!!
@jesty I'd like to provide more art! and I will definitely check out the thread, thank you!

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #5691 on: August 15, 2015, 07:30:03 AM »
Welcome! Quoting two people at once is easy! After you've quoted one, you can scroll down and see other posts and you just click "Insert Quote" for the other post you want to quote! I hope this helps! :)
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5692 on: August 15, 2015, 11:00:02 AM »
@misea hehe thank you!!
@jesty I'd like to provide more art! and I will definitely check out the thread, thank you!

I think I saw this on Tumblr a while ago and liked it. We love art!! Bring on more art!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Mélusine

« Reply #5693 on: August 15, 2015, 11:09:15 AM »

Actually, I don't like shipping things. Buuuuuuut when it's these two sleeping, I don't know why, it's different and I can hear myself thinking "Awwwwwww..." :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5694 on: August 15, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »
@misea hehe thank you!!
I think I saw this on Tumblr a while ago and liked it. We love art!! Bring on more art!

wait... "shoop." and I know I've seen that art before. I think I follow you on tumblr o_o Your art's the cutest c:
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5695 on: August 15, 2015, 04:22:29 PM »
Ok. I know a few posts ago there were several of you interested in the creation of a crafts thread. Now that I am finished going through the museum, I have a list of all the posts that could be moved to form such a thread. What sorts of thing would be moved? Anything that's been posted in the art museum that's not a drawing. So necklaces, dolls, glass work, masks, easter eggs, pottery, buttons, etc. What do you guys think? Those of you who have made crafts in the past, would you be ok with it if I moved the posts? I found about 25 posts that would qualify.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5696 on: August 15, 2015, 04:33:37 PM »
Ok. I know a few posts ago there were several of you interested in the creation of a crafts thread. Now that I am finished going through the museum, I have a list of all the posts that could be moved to form such a thread. What sorts of thing would be moved? Anything that's been posted in the art museum that's not a drawing. So necklaces, dolls, glass work, masks, easter eggs, pottery, buttons, etc. What do you guys think? Those of you who have made crafts in the past, would you be ok with it if I moved the posts? I found about 25 posts that would qualify.

I have two; but I'd prefer to just repost them if that's alright.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5697 on: August 15, 2015, 04:36:42 PM »

Yes, yes, yes; that was my suggession. Leave this thread as a "fine arts museum", the crafts one an "applied arts museum".
Should I open the new thread?

The big question is the yarncrafters thread - which is now an intependent thread over the General discussion. First, that's also 'craft'; second, I believe it would fit here in the SSSS board better - together with the Yearning for adventures thread (that's basically an SSSS puppet theatre)
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5698 on: August 15, 2015, 05:19:49 PM »
I have two; but I'd prefer to just repost them if that's alright.

Yes! That is fine!

Yes, yes, yes; that was my suggession. Leave this thread as a "fine arts museum", the crafts one an "applied arts museum".
Should I open the new thread?

On opening the new thread: If you open it now then everything will have to be reposted because then if I move older stuff over it will replace your thread opening post, and then it would end up being in the middle of the thread with no way of moving it back.

The big question is the yarncrafters thread - which is now an intependent thread over the General discussion. First, that's also 'craft'; second, I believe it would fit here in the SSSS board better - together with the Yearning for adventures thread (that's basically an SSSS puppet theatre)

I can see if we can have the yarncrafter's thread moved over here. I think that since it's already pretty big and independent, we can keep it separate from the craft thread, similar to the way that the tarot card thread is separate from the art museum. If you want to have the yarncrafters thread merged with the yearning for adventures thread I can look into that as well, but they can also remain separate as well.

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5699 on: August 15, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »
I think the Y(e)arning for Adventure was created after the Yarncrafters thread so people could enjoy the silly photographs of the yarn teams having adventures without being immersed in the yarn and fabric geekery. I'd say keep the yarn stuff separate from other crafts because it can be highly specialized babble.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05: