Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483877 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5670 on: August 14, 2015, 03:21:20 PM »

o man now I can see. the background. the lalli is amazingly fantastic but holy wow the background and the tree and the pen-work of it all and aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! auliel is a lucky person to both meet you and get this doodle O: O: O:
you'll know where to find me.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5671 on: August 14, 2015, 03:31:11 PM »
So as you may have read Auleliel and I had a little meetup, in the course of which I doodled her a Lalli. Aul agreed to share so here it is!

I will stress I did this in pen with only a very basic sketch underneath so uh, disregard the anatomy, but I still kinda like it! And Aul appeared to like it too, which is the most important thing! :)

*SQUAWKS* HOW
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5672 on: August 14, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »
Okay, I just went through my posts, found this one that was broken, and fixed it!

Thank you!!

So as you may have read Auleliel and I had a little meetup, in the course of which I doodled her a Lalli. Aul agreed to share so here it is!

I will stress I did this in pen with only a very basic sketch underneath so uh, disregard the anatomy, but I still kinda like it! And Aul appeared to like it too, which is the most important thing! :)

This is beautiful!!! I love this so much! :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5673 on: August 14, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »
Lowkey posts own trash sketches ahaha

me: I'm not feeling great about my art
me: TIME TO DRAW TO RELIEVE STRESS

I drew the ssss cast at 1 am last night and it turned out a little wonky but SHRUGS REALLY HARD have some doodles with bonus shots of my hand (i love hands) and a quick karri
YEET

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5674 on: August 14, 2015, 04:24:29 PM »

these are?? rly great?? *points at sgru face* luv that sgru face
i love the hair floofs and the hands are also pretty fantastic and i hope u feel better about ur art soon!! feeling bad about own art happens, it's artist life, but feeling like that sucks a lot so. hugs
you'll know where to find me.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5675 on: August 14, 2015, 04:34:47 PM »
Lowkey posts own trash sketches ahaha

me: I'm not feeling great about my art
me: TIME TO DRAW TO RELIEVE STRESS

I drew the ssss cast at 1 am last night and it turned out a little wonky but SHRUGS REALLY HARD have some doodles with bonus shots of my hand (i love hands) and a quick karri

the HAIR and the FACEs SO MAJESTIC AHHHHHHHH *glomps the art*
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #5676 on: August 14, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »

The sheer amount of details in this one is just amazing. I love it, the background reminds me of the Näsijärvi area at our summer cottage...

I love how effortless your sketches look like, and how everyone is so recognizable that you could probably wave the paper in front of my face for a second and I'd be able to tell whose pictures were on it. Great hands too, hands are possibly my weakest point so have all my admiration!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #5677 on: August 14, 2015, 07:19:23 PM »

I'm just amazed.
You must be very skilled with that pen (and maybe have had a great number of boring lectures to practice) to be on such a high level of awesomeness where you can call this a doodle. Great job!
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5678 on: August 14, 2015, 08:44:06 PM »
I just started doing palette requests on tumblr! Here's the palette list and here's my askbox ;3c

The first request I got was for an Emilalli in palette 160, but I misread and did it in 180 instead, oops :I

Preview for the non-shippers

Spoiler: shippy stuff with cookies, nothing explicit • show

*points* gayest thing i've drawn in quite a while

My askbox is SO OPEN so just send me a palette number and character prompt (not even necessarily from SSSS, I have a Steven Universe one I'm looking forward to and I'll love you forever if you do it with my OCs ;3ccccc) and I'll do a quick one-layer paint like this one! <3
YEET

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #5679 on: August 14, 2015, 09:34:48 PM »
ahahah I forgot to thank you for this glorious comment it made me smile real wide!! you should have spoken up about this earlier, I've had amelia!sgru on my to-draw list for literal months
I kept forgetting ;-; but every time I'd see anything T.Planet related I'd think SIGRELIA SIGrUn aAA and then I'd just... Forget?
I'd totally lose it when I'd see anything with that scene where she's like "You have beAUTiful eYes" I can't remember it very well. Was that even a line? <_< because Sigrun...just...no X'D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5680 on: August 14, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »
I just started doing palette requests on tumblr! Here's the palette list and here's my askbox ;3c

Spoiler: shippy stuff with cookies, nothing explicit • show

*points* gayest thing i've drawn in quite a while

This is without a doubt the most adorable thing I've seen all week (and I spent my week with two cute children). *takes a long, hard look at the askbox*

And Viola, now I'm just more curious than ever as to what exactly you're doing  :P
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5681 on: August 14, 2015, 10:30:46 PM »
Doodled some headshots with my wrong hand today because what else is there to do when you're resting your left:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5682 on: August 14, 2015, 10:39:28 PM »
Doodled some headshots with my wrong hand today because what else is there to do when you're resting your left:

Yaaaaay! These are awesome! :D Are you sure you're not ambidextrous?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:48:23 PM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #5683 on: August 14, 2015, 10:40:49 PM »
Rabbit: THAT BACKGROUND. I'm so so jealous of your pen drawing skills. This is such an impressive Lalli!! *-*

Curry: Your drawings are beautiful, as always! I really like Sigrun and Mikkel's expressions!

Piney: I can't even draw a stick figure with my wrong hand, how do you... Nevermind. Love the expressions. I'm feeling some Hannu vibes from Lalli. ::)

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5684 on: August 14, 2015, 11:53:44 PM »
Yaaaaay! These are awesome! :D Are you sure you're not ambidextrous?

Thanks! I don't think so, but I've heard that left-handers are naturally more ambidextrous than right-handers - you should try! :D

Oh, and also when I first saw your post I was on mobile and the browser glitched, and your post looked like this (I still use the gray theme) :
Spoiler: show

...it cracked me up terribly. ;D

Piney: I can't even draw a stick figure with my wrong hand, how do you... Nevermind. Love the expressions. I'm feeling some Hannu vibes from Lalli. ::)

Also thanks! Hmm, if my wrist still isn't fit for drawing tomorrow, I'll try to draw Hannu :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: