Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483688 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5535 on: August 05, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »
The freckly shoulders are sweet!
Thank you! ^w^ I love freckles, so I couldn't resist!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5536 on: August 05, 2015, 12:33:15 PM »
Piney: I'm so impressed by how you're handling those colors! I think your recent drawings have been very lively and full of emotion! :)

Ahh thank you! ^-^

Aahahhah this is brilliant... it kind of looks like he's teaching Lalli to sit. Or possibly play dead/roll. :D

Thanks! I misread that as "playing dead/troll", and now I can't help but wonder if "playing troll" would be a thing...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #5537 on: August 05, 2015, 01:53:02 PM »
I only had time for Reynir tonight, but I'm going to do a pic with the three boys together >w<

whaaaaaaaaat
his hair
it's like a fancy friendship bracelet...
*.*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5538 on: August 05, 2015, 08:04:00 PM »
I hosted a Drawpile session and wow that was really fun!! Here are some highlights:

Quick fullbody Lalli from when we were discussing anatomy and I was like I LOVE ANATOMY

Reynir WIP (brown-haired girl on top left is Kat Sohma's, bear-cat-like person is Adrai Thell's, Roxy Lalonde is Kiki's)

Jesty drew people on Reynir's braid (I related to each and every one of them) (Sigrun is KicknRun's)

And also allllll over everything else, too (I still related to each and every one of them)

Finished my Reynir on the right, and then Kat Sohma has a Reynir wip on the far left (blue-haired person is Kiki's] and the cool aquatic-looking monster is Adrai Thell's)

Emil sketch and also a bunch of hands from when we were discussing hands and I was like I LOVE HANDS (mine are the ones in dark red and the one in blue is Adrai's) (yellow sketch is Kiki's, blue cat-like person is Adrai's)

More Emil (judging you)

Kat Sohma's finished anime Reynir and my makeupped Emil

Spoiler: bonus unrelated • show

See, I can draw hair that's not floofy.

YEET

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
« Reply #5539 on: August 05, 2015, 08:31:56 PM »
I hosted a Drawpile session and wow that was really fun!! Here are some highlights:
[...]

Jesty drew people on Reynir's braid (I related to each and every one of them) (Sigrun is KicknRun's)

And also allllll over everything else, too (I still related to each and every one of them)

[...]

Hehehe ALL my tiny people will conquer Reynir's hair MUAHAHAHAA!! \o/
And ooooo! Reynir looks so perty, such soft colors~ It was loads of fun and I hope we can do it again! I will bring TWICE the little people >:3 *rubs hands together*
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #5540 on: August 05, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »
some requests:

tuuri trying to blow her tea while having mask on, lol

and random kiss request. the Healing Kiss.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #5541 on: August 05, 2015, 09:51:07 PM »
some requests:

tuuri trying to blow her tea while having mask on, lol

and random kiss request. the Healing Kiss.

Holy canolli, those are adorable!!!! <3 <3 <3
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5542 on: August 05, 2015, 11:09:31 PM »
Thanks! Hereby requesting a chubby younger Emil w/ books, thinking he's so smart and all that. You pick the palette.  :)

I hope this is somewhat what you had in mind!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:31:52 PM by Piney »

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #5543 on: August 05, 2015, 11:16:31 PM »
AquaAurion: Loving the braids. Please draw more braids. Braid the entire team!!

Curry: What is this Drawpile you speak of and why haven't I heard of this before? :O
EDIT: I just read your post on the General Discussion Thread, and this thing is amazing!!

Martti: Your drawings are absolutely cute!! Love them!

Piney: This is one of the cutest Emils I have ever seen, I don't know why but I want to hug him.
I think he is missing a thumb in his left hand
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:19:15 PM by Daéa Reina »
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5544 on: August 05, 2015, 11:30:19 PM »
I hope this is somewhat what you had in mind!

Very much awesome!! :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5545 on: August 05, 2015, 11:35:56 PM »
Piney: This is one of the cutest Emils I have ever seen, I don't know why but I want to hug him.
I think he is missing a thumb in his left hand

Ahh thanks, that's actually quite a compliment for me ^-^
(Yep, you were right, and he now has a thumb)

Very much awesome!! :D

I imagine he'd like to think so too :D

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5546 on: August 05, 2015, 11:36:47 PM »
Hehehe ALL my tiny people will conquer Reynir's hair MUAHAHAHAA!! \o/
And ooooo! Reynir looks so perty, such soft colors~ It was loads of fun and I hope we can do it again! I will bring TWICE the little people >:3 *rubs hands together*
Ahhhh thank you!! It will definitely happen again, that was great :D mwahahaha, yessssssss!

Yes!! :D
That would be my art u3u

There's my finished Brown Haired girl (me) I forgot my glasses omg

Also, Curry

You left your Emil unfinished and I wanted to finish it for you ;A;
Then I put the Reynir picture layer back so that it was visible and I thought it looked neat

Ahhhh that does look cool!!! I do tend to leave a lot of things unfinished, ahaha

Curry: What is this Drawpile you speak of and why haven't I heard of this before? :O
EDIT: I just read your post on the General Discussion Thread, and this thing is amazing!!

I KNOW RIGHT!!! You should totally join in next time!!! :D I don't know if this will warrant its own thread eventually, but perhaps I'll put one up really quick for future sessions :0
YEET

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5547 on: August 06, 2015, 12:00:00 AM »
*rolls over to the art thread in hatred *

okay leeme try to comment on the art

piney: nice. emil has no idea what happening in the book, does he

curry: i sai this in chat, but its still looking pretty nice (also im sorry bout how the sigrun looks everyone)

martti: thats actually really adrable even though i don't ship them and im pretty sure sigrun's epression is the best thing i've seen in a while even im pretty sure they go under a spolier

laufey: ok time for me to say a wierd thing. whenever somebody draws sigrun looking "attractive" i just kinda go, "well that kinda gross." (to put this in perspective, i am thinking a captain america:winter soldier au, and my brains all "well that means sigrun's black widow" and then i started imagining sigrun in the outfit and kinda belched ) but like, when you draw her and all, i dont go blech. so like, congrats. and nice art and stuff this was embrassing.

anyway i hate everything but mostly my art

boop
i was planning on shading this since i've been avoiding that for 50 million years but it appears i'm still avoiding. the hair turned out alright, though

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5548 on: August 06, 2015, 12:13:50 AM »
piney: nice. emil has no idea what happening in the book, does he

Of course not - I was tempted to write an upside-down title on it :D

boop
i was planning on shading this since i've been avoiding that for 50 million years but it appears i'm still avoiding. the hair turned out alright, though

I really like this though... The little smile is really cute and the eyes are very Emil-y. :)

Kat Sohma

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Neopolitan Stan
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #5549 on: August 06, 2015, 01:38:18 AM »
I have completed yet a second Sailor Reynir! There is a transparent version on tumblr!

Because I am trash and wanted to waste a couple hours of my life. It's actually mostly traced but I needed to get a feel of the pose ;;

boop

That looks nice!
I like how you can draw his hair nicely. My attempts are poof messes (As seen on DoodleorDie)
Intergalactic nb lesbian, at your service. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book1: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: