Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483668 times)

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5520 on: August 04, 2015, 06:50:55 PM »
Mikkel, requested by Antillanka!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THIS HAHAHAH! HE'S LOOKS AWESOME (wonder what did Emil/Sigrun do this time hahahaha)!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #5521 on: August 04, 2015, 06:56:58 PM »
The Mucha-style drawings! The Braid-Lallis! The Laufey watercolours! Everything!
Art thread is even better this morning than usual. Lovely. I will fare forth to work more cheerfully on this very cold and bleak morning.

Haiz. Life-slump? Are you still in Prague, or finished for the summer? Hope things get better for you soon.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5522 on: August 04, 2015, 07:00:06 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THIS HAHAHAH! HE'S LOOKS AWESOME (wonder what did Emil/Sigrun do this time hahahaha)!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!

Wow that's enthusiastic, thank you!! Yay! (≧v≦)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5523 on: August 04, 2015, 07:24:23 PM »
I've been caught on the "paint something in Mucha style" for two days now. On one hand I'm having the time of my life, on another my back is killing me. Anyways, two Sigruns happened:

Larger version here.

Larger version here.

So... pretty... *presses face to screen*
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5524 on: August 04, 2015, 07:32:59 PM »
Laufey....

<3
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5525 on: August 04, 2015, 07:38:27 PM »
YEET

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5526 on: August 05, 2015, 12:14:18 AM »
An anonymous person requested Mikkel, Lalli, or both... this is both :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #5527 on: August 05, 2015, 05:43:20 AM »
I've been caught on the "paint something in Mucha style" for two days now. On one hand I'm having the time of my life, on another my back is killing me. Anyways, two Sigruns happened:

Larger version here.

Larger version here.
*Admires, happy, the consequences of Mucha's Museum* :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

bread

« Reply #5528 on: August 05, 2015, 06:47:09 AM »
Thank yous to everyone who left me nice comments! I'm glad to finally re-gain the watercolours, and although rivet hell was worth the trouble I'm not having another such painting break in a hurry... :P

Larger version here.

Larger version here.

Uuah!, these are beautiful.:D Do you have a art account? I must see more of your work.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5529 on: August 05, 2015, 07:16:11 AM »
AHHHH!!! More braided!Lallis!!! They look fantastic!! :D We seriously need more art like these!
Thank you guys who commented on my drawing! I'm so doing more braided!crew if I get my essay done at a reasonable time tonight!

Laufey: Those Sigruns look gorgeous! I really like those backgrounds as well, so I need to check out Mucha :D

Piney: I'm so impressed by how you're handling those colors! I think your recent drawings have been very lively and full of emotion! :)

Uuah!, these are beautiful.:D Do you have a art account? I must see more of your work.
Click the link that says "larger version here" ;)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5530 on: August 05, 2015, 07:32:06 AM »
Haiz. Life-slump? Are you still in Prague, or finished for the summer? Hope things get better for you soon.
I still have a few days left in Prague! which is a part of the Slump - I'm sad about having to leave soon, I'm sad about my summer vacation running out, tired from early morning work... leaving me feeling sad and dizzy and tired all the time, and while I want to draw a lot, I can't make myself do too much effort and I can't come up with any cool poses or things and eugh. and not just drawing, everything is so much effort to do. I think it'll go over soon, I'll just have to power through, I'll be home next week. thanks!

An anonymous person requested Mikkel, Lalli, or both... this is both :D

hahahahaha yesss
you'll know where to find me.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #5531 on: August 05, 2015, 07:33:21 AM »
Thank yous to everyone who left me nice comments! I'm glad to finally re-gain the watercolours, and although rivet hell was worth the trouble I'm not having another such painting break in a hurry... :P

So pretty, Laufey! I especially like how you painted the heather.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #5532 on: August 05, 2015, 07:57:23 AM »
Someone send an ambulance to the sigrunvoid

There are no ambulances in the Sigrunvoid, in the Sigrunvoid there is no help, only Sigrun.

ooooooooooh my gosh. oh my gosh. these are so beautiful, i missed your sigruns and the decoration is so beautiful and detailed, and the flowers, and and and

You started the Muchaing and now I can't stop. Take responsibility.
(It seems like your art reflex is of somewhat contagious variety, I'm by far not the only person hopping on a Haiz drawing idea train every now and then.)

Piney, Róisín, misea, star, Curry, Mélusine, AquaAurion: a collective blanket of thank yous to all! And bread, like Aqua mentioned the DA is here. I post most of the stuff here but I'm mostly treating my DA as an art dump, so sometimes things end up there that I don't feel confident posting elsewhere. :)

I especially like how you painted the heather.

With Mucha comes the topic of flowers, with the topic of flowers... well, it kind of had to be those two. ;D

Aahahhah this is brilliant... it kind of looks like he's teaching Lalli to sit. Or possibly play dead/roll. :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5533 on: August 05, 2015, 10:29:20 AM »
I only had time for Reynir tonight, but I'm going to do a pic with the three boys together >w<
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:35:43 AM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #5534 on: August 05, 2015, 10:44:06 AM »
The freckly shoulders are sweet!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!