Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483726 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5385 on: July 27, 2015, 01:00:33 PM »
FYI, Martti and anyone else similarly inspired:

Art with *more* than kisses (if you know what I mean) should be hosted elsewhere and only linked to, not displayed here.  If it's extremely graphic, it shouldn't be linked to at all.  We don't want to stifle anyone's creativity, but we have young members and want to err on the side of caution. 

Basically, we stick to the same taste standards as the comic in terms of both skin/sensuality and bloodshed.  (Actually, we're slightly more liberal than the comic in terms of allowing any romance whatsoever, even hand-holding or hugging, since Minna doesn't seem interested in going there.)

This has been a public service announcement from your content moderator.

OH, I was told that long time ago, I know, if it would turn out to the "or more" it would not appear here, or censored/linked only. (it will be posted on my tumblr anyway)
I just post cute or nice, or kind of innocent kisses or hugging and cuddles or with no any sexual content. I asked about this around when I joined. I try to keep that in mind!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #5386 on: July 27, 2015, 03:24:06 PM »
FYI, Martti and anyone else similarly inspired:

Art with *more* than kisses (if you know what I mean) should be hosted elsewhere and only linked to, not displayed here.  If it's extremely graphic, it shouldn't be linked to at all.  We don't want to stifle anyone's creativity, but we have young members and want to err on the side of caution. 

Basically, we stick to the same taste standards as the comic in terms of both skin/sensuality and bloodshed.  (Actually, we're slightly more liberal than the comic in terms of allowing any romance whatsoever, even hand-holding or hugging, since Minna doesn't seem interested in going there.)

This has been a public service announcement from your content moderator.
OH, I was told that long time ago, I know, if it would turn out to the "or more" it would not appear here, or censored/linked only. (it will be posted on my tumblr anyway)
I just post cute or nice, or kind of innocent kisses or hugging and cuddles or with no any sexual content. I asked about this around when I joined. I try to keep that in mind!

Thanks, Martti.  :) I didn't mean my last posting to sound like I mistrusted your sense of decorum.  However, I did want to take the opportunity to repeat our content guidelines for anyone who might be inspired by your recent work but isn't familiar with our ground rules. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5387 on: July 27, 2015, 03:37:04 PM »
I would also make a teeny request that drawings that are decidedly shippy - especially if there's kissing - are put under a spoiler? Not because I dislike the art or the pairing, i think Martti's drawings are ADORABLE... but it messes with my poor shipwreck brain if I'm not prepared for it^^" sorry
you'll know where to find me.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #5388 on: July 27, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »

You do have that perfect art style for these kind of cute pictures. The term doujinshi-style comes to mind.

This is all Rabbit's fault.

I've seen just about enough clips from this anime to recognise the suit. I can see why you (or Rabbit) thought of this.

The drawing is perfect! Gotta admit that I think it's a good thing that you didn't follow the anatomic style of the series itself - Sigrun would look kind of weird with a starved anime body.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5389 on: July 27, 2015, 05:30:06 PM »
i finally got the bluehair lalli thing done (is anyone aware that its called the "tomorrow villains au" and not just "bluehair lalli"? pfft i'm not even aware i doubt you guys are)
i should totally draw the rest of the crew maybe

heres the "its 11 pm and i don't feel like working on this anymore version"

heres the "its a whole new bright shiny day, i can totally get this done version"

and yes i was trying out haiz's coloring style and it looks nothing like hirs
amazing

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #5390 on: July 27, 2015, 05:49:24 PM »

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5391 on: July 27, 2015, 05:52:41 PM »
The drawing is perfect! Gotta admit that I think it's a good thing that you didn't follow the anatomic style of the series itself - Sigrun would look kind of weird with a starved anime body.

She's also not a 14 year-old. :D
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #5392 on: July 27, 2015, 08:04:40 PM »
HEIIIIIIII!!!!
this is how it looks so far °H°
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #5393 on: July 27, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »
HEIIIIIIII!!!!

this is how it looks so far °H°: AMAZING
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5394 on: July 27, 2015, 08:23:45 PM »
HEIIIIIIII!!!!

Lookin' good!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #5395 on: July 27, 2015, 10:02:48 PM »
Frenci: your animated Lalli is very pretty!

KicknRun: yes, 'Tomorrow's Villains'. I remember that. Do you plan to finish it?
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5396 on: July 27, 2015, 10:14:54 PM »
Yowz I am so not in a commenting mood so blanket statement of appreciation for all the art posted lately!

HEIIIIIIII!!!!

*falls over* AMAZING!
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #5397 on: July 27, 2015, 10:22:34 PM »
HEIIIIIIII!!!!

That looks so cool! I love the atmosphere of the whole thing. Can't wait to see the finished piece!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5398 on: July 27, 2015, 10:34:15 PM »
I would also make a teeny request that drawings that are decidedly shippy - especially if there's kissing - are put under a spoiler? Not because I dislike the art or the pairing, i think Martti's drawings are ADORABLE... but it messes with my poor shipwreck brain if I'm not prepared for it^^" sorry
Is my drawing from the other day included in this? I kind of saw it as non-shippy, but it can definitely be seen as such. (just so I know what level of shippyness is ok)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #5399 on: July 28, 2015, 12:22:02 AM »
Is my drawing from the other day included in this? I kind of saw it as non-shippy, but it can definitely be seen as such. (just so I know what level of shippyness is ok)

Hmmmmm I usually put the limit at "can this be interpreted as a very strong friendship or is there no mistaking the shippiness" except I can drag the friendship angle really far. I mean you don't have to step on eggshells around me, I mostly ask for drawings with kissing in it to be spoilered if that's okay