Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484435 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5325 on: July 23, 2015, 01:09:31 PM »
The coloring on this is really well done!
(And everyone else..)

Thank you! I've been struggling with digital coloring. This is really great to hear that you all think it is good. :)
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5326 on: July 23, 2015, 02:18:30 PM »
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SAID THINGS ABOUT MY ART

You've captured his expressions really well! And yes, your hair game has improved C:
i don't actually know how to do expressions i just do *pencil stroke* "oh god i hope this works"

I really wanna see how you drew the Meme but I can be appeased with lallis that is true. Your hair drawing game has definitely improved, I like the Swooshiness in the second pic! The first ones gives me a kinda cool abstract-ish vibe like one of them african masks actually

SWOOSH

KicknRun: I can really see how much your art has improved! These are some great Lallis!
yEAh

ANYWAY heres the meme

heres the source image

boring in-progress stuff under the cut
Spoiler: show

i went to sleep at four in the morning yesterday
oops
but i can't go sleep without drawing a thing or writing or something b/c i'm full of energy or something
even when its four in the morning and i should be sleeping

so i started fiddling with the swoosh lalli sketch

very lalli looking eyes

but i did draw a thing
and its shippy
vaguely
so like
them being modren and domestic and stuff
i drew this at three am in like 30 minutes ok
im sorry for how awful it is

and the enabler knows who they are

you can't make me do digital sketches in grey or black because thats not fun and i don't like it

and i'm slightly tempted to make lallis expression in the last panel my icon

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

daiseerose

« Reply #5327 on: July 23, 2015, 02:32:34 PM »
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SAID THINGS ABOUT MY ART
i don't actually know how to do expressions i just do *pencil stroke* "oh god i hope this works"

SWOOSHyEAh

ANYWAY heres the meme

heres the source image

boring in-progress stuff under the cut

i went to sleep at four in the morning yesterday
oops
but i can't go sleep without drawing a thing or writing or something b/c i'm full of energy or something
even when its four in the morning and i should be sleeping

so i started fiddling with the swoosh lalli sketch

very lalli looking eyes

but i did draw a thing
and its shippy
vaguely
so like
them being modren and domestic and stuff
i drew this at three am in like 30 minutes ok
im sorry for how awful it is

you can't make me do digital sketches in grey or black because thats not fun and i don't like it

and i'm slightly tempted to make lallis expression in the last panel my icon
Everything is so awesome!!!!! Huehuehue. I love, love love the expressions on sigruns and emils face. And the domestic stuff is beautiful! *sob* c:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5328 on: July 23, 2015, 04:04:28 PM »
Ehehe, a million unread pages for me again. This evening is going to be interesting. Hello!
And also I brought something. Because it's not so easy to get rid of me.

It started as "I just need some practice" and then somehow turned into "ooh okay it's fanart again  :-\"
I believe most of you've already seen this on Tumblr.
In this cruel cold world I was looking for something cute. And that's what happened as a result.

And another one. Sigrun is not afraid of anything, but if you want my opinion, THIS is too risky.

I still can't figure out how to draw Mikkel *sobbing*

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5329 on: July 23, 2015, 04:27:57 PM »
Haiz: Headcanon accepted. And another proof that Lalli is a cat.
"I can't go to the party my cat won't let me
actually my cat won't let me leave this place at all
or change position
send help"

oooooooh gosh
the atmosphere in this is perfect. this is like. one of my favourite kinds of atmosphere. and i love how you manage to capture a moment in a story

ANYWAY heres the meme

yEESS good. good stuff. sigrun your face
im sorry i drew the thing too when it was your idea but the idea was so good

*looks around*
well SURELY you can't mean....................

i don't want to get rid of you i love your arts so much waaahhhhhhhhhhh
the expressions
and character interactions
the sheer adorableness and how every pixel is just pure joy ok
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:46:43 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5330 on: July 23, 2015, 04:52:04 PM »

I know I've already seen it on tumblr, but I will never stop squealing when I see this. It's just that adorable.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5331 on: July 23, 2015, 05:00:43 PM »
It started as "I just need some practice" and then somehow turned into "ooh okay it's fanart again  :-\"

I always adore your fanarts. The sense of humor is wonderful. I was skimming through pages from about March recently, when you first started posting, and your arts have just gotten better and better with all the practice. I love seeing them. :)
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #5332 on: July 23, 2015, 05:21:14 PM »
So it was very hot outside today and I wanted to draw something with stormy weather and I did and now there are clouds outside too! Should've drawn a proper storm.

I will forever be in awe of how fast you can do these paintings

Try making faces in a mirror; it helps a lot! Also try not to crack yourself up while you're trying to study a particular expression you're making. *looks at self* Same goes for poses, if the mirror's big enough.
Also that meme drawing is amazing. *tries to hold in laughter* *fails*

I believe most of you've already seen this on Tumblr.
In this cruel cold world I was looking for something cute. And that's what happened as a result.

And another one. Sigrun is not afraid of anything, but if you want my opinion, THIS is too risky.

I still can't figure out how to draw Mikkel *sobbing*

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HOW IS YOUR ART ALWAYS SO PRETTY SLKDFJHGSD YOUR COLORING IS AMAZING I DON'T UNDERSTAND
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5333 on: July 23, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »

Aahhhh these are both beautiful! I love your art style so much!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #5334 on: July 23, 2015, 08:51:47 PM »
I see you've been having fun here while I was away slowly losing my mind with all those exams. But I just have no more emotional strenght to comment on something certain. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but everything here is so great and keeps getting better and better in both quality and quantity.

...And here I am to ruin everything with MS Paint doodles. Yes, MS Paint. No, I don't usually do that. No, I am not drunk. But guys guys guuuuyyyys, it was soooo fun using it as a tool! As if I went back to my golden elementary school days, but with a tablet this time. Sorry for the quality, though. I've got too carried away to be bothered right now (and I will regret this very soon).

Spoiler: REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO UNSEE BUTTON • show

Sigrun. Just Sigrun.

Teenage Tuuri with a make up. I can imagine her brother being all like: "Where do you think you're going looking like that, mind telling me?"

I have absolutely no idea what I did to Mikkel here. And why. WHY.

...and I'll just leave this one here.

...I think I shall change my username to "insanity" now.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:53:47 PM by curiosity »
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5335 on: July 23, 2015, 09:15:40 PM »

Oh gosh, these are all so cute. They make me think of ballpoint pen doodles.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #5336 on: July 23, 2015, 09:21:27 PM »
bad quality preview what I work on for days now

Who can recognize them?

(and on the top the unfinished chibis)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #5337 on: July 23, 2015, 09:22:42 PM »
I see you've been having fun here while I was away slowly losing my mind with all those exams. But I just have no more emotional strenght to comment on something certain. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but everything here is so great and keeps getting better and better in both quality and quantity.

...And here I am to ruin everything with MS Paint doodles. Yes, MS Paint. No, I don't usually do that. No, I am not drunk. But guys guys guuuuyyyys, it was soooo fun using it as a tool! As if I went back to my golden elementary school days, but with a tablet this time. Sorry for the quality, though. I've got too carried away to be bothered right now (and I will regret this very soon).

Spoiler: REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO UNSEE BUTTON • show

Sigrun. Just Sigrun.

Teenage Tuuri with a make up. I can imagine her brother being all like: "Where do you think you're going looking like that, mind telling me?"

I have absolutely no idea what I did to Mikkel here. And why. WHY.

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD HOW DO YOU DO THAT ON PAINT?? The best thing I ever did on Paint was make a scribble and fill all the spaces in with different colors! That's really great! And the last one... it's perfect.  ;D
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
« Reply #5338 on: July 24, 2015, 12:03:59 AM »
I decided to draw a little Lalli fanart to celebrate getting my tablet to work again!

And I haven't been on here consistently in eons and there's soooo much art!!!!  I don't know if I'll be able to look through it all, but what I've seen is always nifty, so keep it up everybody...even if we end up completely flooded with pictures....Eep!
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
« Reply #5339 on: July 24, 2015, 02:23:19 AM »
So it was very hot outside today and I wanted to draw something with stormy weather and I did and now there are clouds outside too! Should've drawn a proper storm.

Nice work! The blueish colour palette make it look like a book illustration of some sort.

Could you explain the step-by-step process for making one of your more detailed pics for the artistically inept folks here, please?
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany: