Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484301 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5235 on: July 18, 2015, 09:46:49 PM »
Your Mikkel headcanons are the MOST BEST EVER!!! (When I was frothing in the floor/following the light in the tunnel, a deep, warm voice brought me back, whose might it've been? Hahah! Thanks everybody for sending Mikkel!)

Martti, your fabulous art inspired me the greatest 24-year-old-Mikkel-feels ever, sooo I did this

He's helping a new recruit with his anxiety issues, talking in a soothing voice, telling him about any silly thing that crosses his mind, slowly taking him back into his senses. The poor boy will be reassigned into a troll-safe job in Bronholm, by Mikkel's advice, and he'll be unknowingly saved from the Kastrup Disaster.

And I think I'm celebrating my 200th post in the forum, yay! Post well spent :D

I'll keep this in mind for the askblog, I can see it totally! (or something similar) knowing myself one thing makes me create more stuffs and headcanon. I am just like this xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5236 on: July 19, 2015, 08:20:59 AM »
I am not posting all the arts I did for the askblog I run (asssskmikkel)
and when he joined to the Military:

I approve of these headcanons! :D
Mikkel looks very handsome in the military! Not to mention the (un)fortunate lad in his arms!

quick question: how narcissistic are you when you do the "draw crew in fancy clothes" meme but with your own outfits?

either way here's Reynir and Emil

It just means you like your own clothes, which is a good thing :D I agree with the others about the skirt, it's so neat!

Your Mikkel headcanons are the MOST BEST EVER!!! (When I was frothing in the floor/following the light in the tunnel, a deep, warm voice brought me back, whose might it've been? Hahah! Thanks everybody for sending Mikkel!)

Martti, your fabulous art inspired me the greatest 24-year-old-Mikkel-feels ever, sooo I did this

He's helping a new recruit with his anxiety issues, talking in a soothing voice, telling him about any silly thing that crosses his mind, slowly taking him back into his senses. The poor boy will be reassigned into a troll-safe job in Bronholm, by Mikkel's advice, and he'll be unknowingly saved from the Kastrup Disaster.

And I think I'm celebrating my 200th post in the forum, yay! Post well spent :D
The poor little thing looks completely wrecked :( Good thing Mikkel was there and unknowingly saved him :D
Congratulations on 200 posts! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #5237 on: July 19, 2015, 08:26:45 AM »
Hello forum, long time no see. I'm trying to apply for a job, but writing job applications is hard so I doodled a modern Sigrun instead

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5238 on: July 19, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
quick question: how narcissistic are you when you do the "draw crew in fancy clothes" meme but with your own outfits?

either way here's Reynir and Emil

I meant to put Reynir in this dress at first, but then I realized I would end up leaving out my favourite woodnymph skirt that I found in a second-hand store in Budapest. (I remember the backstory of every piece of garment that i own, including socks and stockings. the green poofy pants I drew Tuuri in are from a medieval festival somewhere in france)
The necklace he's wearing is also supposed to be my celtic dragon pendant but I didn't actually do any effort of drawing it

Haiz if you don't stop drawing these characters in your awesome cloths I am going to actually show up in prague to "borrow" them.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Mélusine

« Reply #5239 on: July 19, 2015, 10:16:37 AM »
Haiz if you don't stop drawing these characters in your awesome cloths I am going to actually show up in prague to "borrow" them.
*Considers the two options and wonders if she must or not tell Haiz to keep drawing them* ::) When and where do you want to appears ?
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5240 on: July 19, 2015, 10:19:01 AM »
*Considers the two options and wonders if she must or not tell Haiz to keep drawing them* ::) When and where do you want to appears ?

It'll be instantanious. I'll use my emergency tardis.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Mélusine

« Reply #5241 on: July 19, 2015, 10:22:22 AM »
It'll be instantanious. I'll use my emergency tardis.
YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY TARDIS AND YOU WAS HIDING IT ? I'm so disappointed...
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5242 on: July 19, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »
YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY TARDIS AND YOU WAS HIDING IT ? I'm so disappointed...

It is for emergency use only. Such as "borrowing" Haiz's clothing.

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5243 on: July 19, 2015, 01:44:16 PM »
Hello forum, long time no see. I'm trying to apply for a job, but writing job applications is hard so I doodled a modern Sigrun instead

ooooh gosh this is gorgeous!! writing job applications is actually death so i understand

I also drew a modern sigrun! ...but in my own clothes, again

finding a fitting outfit for her was hard, but I really wanted her to have my earrings...

also thank you all for your comments!! I can confirm that the skirt reynir is wearing is most definitely Super Fwooshy, it's great. I don't think I'll draw Mikkel - not because I don't like him, but I can't really fit him into anything of mine. But I might draw some characters again because I'm having a lot of fun with these.

and Viola - you can't """"borrrow"""" my clothes if i'm WEARING THEM, HA!!! i'll wear everything at once to keep it safe
you'll know where to find me.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #5244 on: July 19, 2015, 03:57:35 PM »
I don't think I'll draw Mikkel - not because I don't like him, but I can't really fit him into anything of mine. But I might draw some characters again because I'm having a lot of fun with these.

and Viola - you can't """"borrrow"""" my clothes if i'm WEARING THEM, HA!!! i'll wear everything at once to keep it safe

This thread is so awesome hahahahaha!
I'd recomend you try to put Mikkel in one of your favorite coats, or maybe in your most adored pj's, can you tell for sure he wouldn't fit into them? (I mean, of course he wouldn't physically fit in them, he's huge, but moody-ly? Pleeease, it's worth a try! <3)

And I'd love to see how you'd look using all of your clothes at once an Viola grumpy in the background hahahahaah *wink wink? ssssona sketch?*
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #5245 on: July 19, 2015, 04:07:04 PM »
I also drew a modern sigrun! ...but in my own clothes, again

You wear actual vambraces in your daily life?.... I like your style and your drawing.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5246 on: July 19, 2015, 04:17:37 PM »
This thread is so awesome hahahahaha!
I'd recomend you try to put Mikkel in one of your favorite coats, or maybe in your most adored pj's, can you tell for sure he wouldn't fit into them? (I mean, of course he wouldn't physically fit in them, he's huge, but moody-ly? Pleeease, it's worth a try! <3)

And I'd love to see how you'd look using all of your clothes at once an Viola grumpy in the background hahahahaah *wink wink? ssssona sketch?*
I like the way you think, maybe It'll work with one of my jackets. if not... hey, mikkel in rainbow stockings what can possibly go wrong

and omg I'm definitely drawing that, especially since I've already drawn mage!haiz in a lot of different outfits already :3c

You wear actual vambraces in your daily life?.... I like your style and your drawing.
thank you! those are not actually vambraces though (i had to google it), they're some kinda textily fingerless gloves with almost-rivets, ha ha ha... I do wear something close to vambraces when I put all my archery gear on though

... on second thought that's an excellent idea. i should acquire some vambraces they look really cool
you'll know where to find me.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #5247 on: July 19, 2015, 04:21:36 PM »
I love the idea of the gang getting back together for a ten-year-anniversary reunion.

And I wanted to traumatize Emil.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Mélusine

« Reply #5248 on: July 19, 2015, 04:24:50 PM »
I love the idea of the gang getting back together for a ten-year-anniversary reunion.

Poor Emil ^^

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #5249 on: July 19, 2015, 04:30:44 PM »

I love it!  Are Tuuri and Sigrun talking about the immediate after-effects of childbirth with Mikkel?  I've accidentally overheard conversations like that (I'm not even linking to some of the most common procedures because the very idea makes me queasy) and had pretty much Emil's reaction.

Also, older goatee Reynir is best Reynir.  Did he inherit custody of Derp-Kitty after the expedition?
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: