Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484127 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5160 on: July 15, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
I posted a watercolour in the headcanon thread. Just in case anyone's interested and not following that one: https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=509.msg51631#msg51631 :)
And it's beautiful and joyful :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5161 on: July 15, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »
And it's beautiful and joyful :)

Thank you!
And also a big thanks to Róisín, Misea and Haiz, who commented on the previous drawing :)

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5162 on: July 15, 2015, 03:00:44 PM »
Sc0ut, Coyoteslaugh, Mogram, these things are all beautiful!

Going to put up some of my newer things...

Little tiny Sigrun head...

Emil and Lalli shippy stuff....
SHIPSHIPSHIP: show

Strongly influenced by the Happy as you are fanfic.

And Solo said "well, how about Lalli as the big spoon?"

Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5163 on: July 15, 2015, 03:53:29 PM »
hahaha I leave for a day and *poof* art

Piney: stop making me care about sports

AquaAurion: your sketches are so nice!! even on lined paper hahaha i know the feel......

Coyoteslaugh: sdfkjsdfmsd sdbsdmnb your works keeps being incredibly impressive and sdknsdf dfnjksfdksa dknjsdf sdfkhjsfk tHE BACKGROUND, thE COMPOSITION not to mention the CloORORS

Mogram: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO CUTE and wonderfully drawn oh gosh oh gosh
......also I have some dood leordies on the same subject (surprising no one)
Spoiler: show

anonion: sdkjsdknsdf sdfksdfkbsd that is just really really nice *squishes cheeks in happiness*

starfallz: I love the sgru. yes, sigrun. words.

thanks for all the comments on Lalli in my clothes hahahaaha
and Viola, you don't get to steal my poofy pants. Besides, those aren't even my poofiest...

these are
... here's Tuuri wearing the clothes I wore today. minus all the bags I carried around hahaha ha ha
if you stay tuned there will probably be an Emil wearing my space prints pants and a Reynir in my fancy new dress in the not-too-far-off future

also here's a thing I drew because of the recentest update, but I made it hella quick like under-a-minute quick so it doesn't really deserve to be in this thread

you'll know where to find me.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #5164 on: July 15, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »
thanks for all the comments on Lalli in my clothes hahahaaha
and Viola, you don't get to steal my poofy pants. Besides, those aren't even my poofiest...

these are
... here's Tuuri wearing the clothes I wore today. minus all the bags I carried around hahaha ha ha
if you stay tuned there will probably be an Emil wearing my space prints pants and a Reynir in my fancy new dress in the not-too-far-off future

also here's a thing I drew because of the recentest update, but I made it hella quick like under-a-minute quick so it doesn't really deserve to be in this thread

I'll have you know I want that T-shirt. That is a very beautiful owl.

Mélusine

« Reply #5165 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »
b]starfallz:[/b] I love the sgru. yes, also here's a thing I drew because of the recentest update, but I made it hella quick like under-a-minute quick so it doesn't really deserve to be in this thread

Hahaha, yes ^^
I can hear Tuuri sighs and think something like "One who speaks about weird dreams, one other who tries to make me believe such a thing had happened..."
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #5166 on: July 15, 2015, 04:58:34 PM »
I'll have you know I want that T-shirt. That is a very beautiful owl.

Viola, you don't get to steal my poofy pants. Besides, those aren't even my poofiest...

these are

Oooh, I didn't even notice the design till you pointed it out.  (Looks again.)

That owl is a little unnerving.  It isn't.... from The Owl Service, is it? 

(Though I'm sure a mighty mage of darkness and power could squelch any ill influences such an owl-made-of-flowers might give off...)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5167 on: July 15, 2015, 05:12:41 PM »

hahahah ha no it's just a random shirt I found in the mall connected to the hotel. they had various designs, like a peacock and a fox, too, but this one had the nicest colour. I bought it so impulsively I consider it an accident

here's a closer look at the owl for those interested

it's actually black and not blue but something went a-wonk when I tried to fix the shirt colour in photoshop apparently
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:16:30 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5168 on: July 15, 2015, 05:44:38 PM »

(Though I'm sure a mighty mage of darkness and power could squelch any ill influences such an owl-made-of-flowers might give off...)

Oooh, it DOES remind me of the Owl Service!! Good eye there Sunny!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #5169 on: July 15, 2015, 06:34:52 PM »
Coyoteslaugh :You are a wonderful human being and these pictures are things of beauty  :'( I just love the watery blending of the backgrounds and how Reynir's tugging his braid :3

Mogram : Kitty!!!!!!! :D Aeeeeee, this is so adorable, and well drawn and just looks so soft and cuddly ^_^

Sc0ut - Oh my gosh! How is it that your watercolours are so fantastic (okay, before you point out that it was years of hard work and practice, it was just be marvelling at the wonder). So pretty, calm and alive, and such a lovely idea as well :D

Starfallz - Sigrun's face is my face when I'm trying to figure out what to say about all the cool arts :P Glad I clicked on the spoiler regardless of shippiness, those funny and adorable

Haiz - Your clothes were already *so cool*, and now you insist on putting them on our adorkable amazing Tuuri and Lalli? How am I supposed to deal with this? (also, sketch is headcannon now)
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #5170 on: July 15, 2015, 09:29:48 PM »

It seems as if I can't stop doodling Emil's face (or Lalli's for that matter) xP

hNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnHHHHHHHnnnnnnnNNNNNNNGGGGGggggggGGGGGGG EMil's FaCe iS BeaUtIfUl

that looks he's giving me there....\^~^/
~insert something funny here~

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5171 on: July 16, 2015, 02:10:08 AM »
Just finished making this necklace-y thing: (I know it's 2 AM, there was a lot of trial and error)

Going to try more crafty things tomorrow probably.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5172 on: July 16, 2015, 03:25:48 AM »
Ehehe it's been too long since I've posted here :0 I THOUGHT I'd just be doing some quick colors of my favorite redheads, but then I decided to try out digital painting, and merged it all into one layer?? It turned into two hours on each, whoops, I have no idea what I'm doing (◕‿◕✿)

YEET

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #5173 on: July 16, 2015, 05:07:10 AM »
Ehehe it's been too long since I've posted here :0 I THOUGHT I'd just be doing some quick colors of my favorite redheads, but then I decided to try out digital painting, and merged it all into one layer?? It turned into two hours on each, whoops, I have no idea what I'm doing (◕‿◕✿)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you definitely know what you're doing.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5174 on: July 16, 2015, 05:50:56 AM »

these are

*sneaks into prague again.... *
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:34:14 AM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help