Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484376 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5115 on: July 13, 2015, 12:46:26 PM »
Silent Fox: That is such a lovely Sigrun! Love the details on the clothing!

RTR: I hope you're happy knowing that your drawings have such control over our feelings.

OrigamiOwl: I like these so much! They have such derpy faces, I love it!

Sc0ut: This is amazing!! You nailed the expressions right there! And that's a lovely background too! Looks like a sequel for mad robin's "How to Train Your Lalli". ;D

Feartheviolas: We just KNOW that someday Thor is going to retire and the Mjolnir will pass on to Sigrun. Maybe she will be the cause for his retirement.

And I'm not in the Sigrunvoid yet? I think I might be in a self-inserts void in the moment. When the group pics are over I will probably go back to the Lallivoid where I belong.

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5116 on: July 13, 2015, 12:55:15 PM »
you were probably just dragged under when the photo was taken
Yes. I was under the impression you were already in quite deep... we can still see your boot though ;)
CORRECT

also i do have but my internet sucks so im not sure if i can get i=thne links
weee look

haiz i tried out yr coloring method and it crashed the first time so

yeah
how i wanted it to look

this one is going under a spoiler bc it shows ribs i and I hATE that but
Spoiler: show

yeah

this is pretty fun but also i might have drawn too much yesterday and now can draw no more.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5117 on: July 13, 2015, 02:11:52 PM »
haiz i tried out yr coloring method and it crashed the first time so
yeah
how i wanted it to look

ayyyy
I think that's pretty good for such a scary method where you actually paint over your sketch ahahaha ha why does anyone ever listen to my art advice it's terrible
....If you turn down the opacity and don't press hard on your tablet, you may paint over without the sketch disappearing. probably. My Huion 580 is more sensitive on pressure than wacom tablets as far as I know, but idk what tablet you use.

oh and my digital version of the Haiz Way is that when I draw a digital sketch, I then do the colour on its own layer under the sketch/lineart, then i mERGE THE LAYERS and then I paint on it to fix up shadows and stuff. why? because making things complicated is how I live

also the haunted house redraws are hilarious and totally canon. sorry about your art block, I wish you a speedy recovery :c

And I'm not in the Sigrunvoid yet? I think I might be in a self-inserts void in the moment. When the group pics are over I will probably go back to the Lallivoid where I belong.
i think the only reason I'm in the sigrunvoid and not the lallivoid is because i am lalli
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:40:19 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5118 on: July 13, 2015, 03:25:46 PM »
Ok this has been sitting in my suitcase for almost two weeks. Honest. It's from when Haiz and Laufey and RTR and some others were drawing pictures of themselves interacting with the crew members. I drew a thing, but never got a chance to finish it due to travel. Wow I am totally hogging the art thread so much today sorry, I was really backed up on art. I'm leaving again now anyway, so I'll stop soon.

If Reynir and I were in a room together, sooner rather than later one of us would bump into the other and then this would happen:

And then it would keep happening for the next... oh I dunno... maybe 50 years or so :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5119 on: July 13, 2015, 06:08:45 PM »

nooOo don't be afraid of hogging the thread!! I love your watercolours and this one is wonderful!!!

I didn't think I would draw so many things today, but I guess a weekend without drawing does this to me...
anyway I wanted to see what Lalli would look like wearing some of my clothes

..........yeah. sign #364 I should go to sleep probably

I didn't draw the tunic pattern btw, it's from a photo of the cloth itself. I may be dedicated but not that dedicated.
you'll know where to find me.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #5120 on: July 13, 2015, 06:41:56 PM »
nooOo don't be afraid of hogging the thread!! I love your watercolours and this one is wonderful!!!

I didn't think I would draw so many things today, but I guess a weekend without drawing does this to me...

I didn't draw the tunic pattern btw, it's from a photo of the cloth itself. I may be dedicated but not that dedicated.

:D *gasp*
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #5121 on: July 13, 2015, 06:50:34 PM »

I found this old thing in my fanart folder. It was supposed to be a picture with the whole pre-Reynir team dining around the fire, but I failed drawing Mikkel one time too many, so I decided to crop it and call it a day.

*star-eyed drooling* freakin' adorable!!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

daiseerose

« Reply #5122 on: July 13, 2015, 10:33:20 PM »
I am open for art trades! For anyone interested :)

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #5123 on: July 13, 2015, 10:44:47 PM »
Guess who's finally got access to a scanner again???
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5124 on: July 14, 2015, 01:08:11 AM »
The "star" pitcher for the BleSSSSed Felines (baseball AU part 2):

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:00:51 AM by Piney »

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #5125 on: July 14, 2015, 01:53:10 AM »
RandomTexanReader: I thought that picture was beautiful even in the blurry version. Properly seen, it is breathtaking. So much, and so subtle, expression. Are they his friends? His old team? His kinfolk? Yes?
And is it a pencil drawing you have scanned in? (Not just sure how this stuff works.)
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #5126 on: July 14, 2015, 03:54:38 AM »

!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!¡¡!¿
The colouring, and the lines, and the fact that it's Reynir= supercool.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5127 on: July 14, 2015, 04:17:35 AM »
Ok this has been sitting in my suitcase for almost two weeks. Honest. It's from when Haiz and Laufey and RTR and some others were drawing pictures of themselves interacting with the crew members. I drew a thing, but never got a chance to finish it due to travel. Wow I am totally hogging the art thread so much today sorry, I was really backed up on art. I'm leaving again now anyway, so I'll stop soon.

If Reynir and I were in a room together, sooner rather than later one of us would bump into the other and then this would happen:

And then it would keep happening for the next... oh I dunno... maybe 50 years or so :D
Haha, so cute and funny xD

I think it suits him ^^ (even though he doesn't look like he agrees)

Go Reynir!! He looks so focused! :D

It seems as if I can't stop doodling Emil's face (or Lalli's for that matter) xP

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5128 on: July 14, 2015, 04:34:17 AM »

*creeps into Prague in the middle of the night*
*steals Haiz's floofy pants*

I love this :D

It seems as if I can't stop doodling Emil's face (or Lalli's for that matter) xP

Ohhh very nice and clean! Can't wait to see Lalli :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5129 on: July 14, 2015, 05:34:57 AM »
Ohhh very nice and clean! Can't wait to see Lalli :)
Thank you!! :D I hadn't actually done Lalli, I meant that he's my usual victim '^^ Here's a Lalli for you:

Something looks wonky, but I don't know what

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3