Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484292 times)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5100 on: July 13, 2015, 03:45:27 AM »
Lots of beautiful stuff in here lately! Congrats especially to the newbies who made such grand entrances :) It's a great thread to watch, thanks for sharing, everyone.

I found this old thing in my fanart folder. It was supposed to be a picture with the whole pre-Reynir team dining around the fire, but I failed drawing Mikkel one time too many, so I decided to crop it and call it a day.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH IT'S SO PRETTY C:
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #5101 on: July 13, 2015, 05:01:46 AM »
Lots of beautiful stuff in here lately! Congrats especially to the newbies who made such grand entrances :) It's a great thread to watch, thanks for sharing, everyone.

I found this old thing in my fanart folder. It was supposed to be a picture with the whole pre-Reynir team dining around the fire, but I failed drawing Mikkel one time too many, so I decided to crop it and call it a day.

Awww, Emil's connivance's look is amazingly perfect ! (Subtitle : How to become friend with Lalli.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5102 on: July 13, 2015, 06:36:13 AM »
SO MANY LOVELY THINGS EEE

this makes me so incredibly happy you have no idea. actually, all of your art always makes me super happy I cannot think of a single art you've made that hasn't made me go all !!!!!!!! or EEEEEEE or both. I also think you've improved a lot with colouring and shading and it's incredible O:

a list of things I like:
- art
- sigrun
- sigrun in bunad
- sigrun with sword
- sigrun in bunad with sword
- art of sigrun in bunad with sword
good job silent fox

oh
oh NO
NooOOoOO
but this is so well drawn I love the shadow and contrast

I present to you: Blue tack team (still in progress)
Spoiler: blep • show
Emil is first, and therefore the blobbiest of all:

Then I squished him and made a Lalli:

Soon Lalli will be squished...to make the next one. Wow that sounds kind of horrifying o__O
Maybe when I'm done I'll loop back and make a better Emil...

EEEEEEEEeeee what cuties omg
I love the little lalli sitting on the clock <3

hahah YES wonderful
Emil's smug expression is perfect. and you're so good with backgrounds and colours and shadows and giving the whole thing such a smooth look and sdkjsdfjhbe sdfhdjfj can i eat you and absorb your powers

oh and the ask blog things are great, too!!! I..... can reveal to you that I'm planning a Lalli askblog. By which I mean I've already made a blog but I haven't had time to work on it yet. I'm tempted to let it have the default theme and icon hahahaha ha
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5103 on: July 13, 2015, 08:08:48 AM »
I finally finished this. For Laufey: Sigrun meets Thor from Avengers
I feel like Sigrun would be one of those people who could just casually pick up Mjölnir and wave it around like it's no big deal. Obviously, Thor is caught quite off guard by this.

Also goshdarnit Laufey what did you do to me? I wasn't even one of the regular Sigrun enthusiasts, but now I have like 3 other sketches of her that I'm working on! What is this?! I hope you are pleased with yourself.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #5104 on: July 13, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »

Also goshdarnit Laufey what did you do to me? I wasn't even one of the regular Sigrun enthusiasts, but now I have like 3 other sketches of her that I'm working on! What is this?! I hope you are pleased with yourself.
ahaha YESS this is canon. I mean, as canon as marvel!thor can get in the SSSS-verse, where there's a possibility of meeting the Real Thor...

and welcome to the Sigrunvoid. Laufey's at the center of it but I've lived here for a while, too

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #5105 on: July 13, 2015, 08:40:01 AM »

*incoherent screaming from Iceland*

YES THIS IS VERY GOOD. NO ONE'S WORTHIER. Ahem thank you so much, this has been an excellent moment in my life and I'll treasure it. :D

and welcome to the Sigrunvoid. Laufey's at the center of it but I've lived here for a while, too

Sigrunvoid is a good way of putting it, yes, welcome to the Sigrunvoid.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #5106 on: July 13, 2015, 08:41:58 AM »
Well, hi again  :D
I've just returned and I have no idea what's going on. But here is a pretty pointless sketch of Sigrun and Emil.

And now I'm gonna see all the stuff I've missed. Sure it will not kill me (actually no, not sure).

Noogies! Oh yes Sigrun would SO hand out noogies!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5107 on: July 13, 2015, 09:45:59 AM »
ahaha YESS this is canon. I mean, as canon as marvel!thor can get in the SSSS-verse, where there's a possibility of meeting the Real Thor...
*incoherent screaming from Iceland*

YES THIS IS VERY GOOD. NO ONE'S WORTHIER. Ahem thank you so much, this has been an excellent moment in my life and I'll treasure it. :D

Yay! I'm so glad you guys like it  ;D

Sigrunvoid is a good way of putting it, yes, welcome to the Sigrunvoid.

Haizea Merletta Éibhlin. As a forum member with a huge art reflex, you should know better than to throw around random ideas. Something could get drawn.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:28:53 AM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #5108 on: July 13, 2015, 10:06:44 AM »

This is also a thing of great beauty, excuse me, I must roll on the floor for a moment now.  ;D Also seems like my claw hands are now a thing... I can totally live with that (I pinch).
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5109 on: July 13, 2015, 10:20:06 AM »
Aahh, so much new fabulous art (not that I'm complaining)!!! I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you all blanket appreciation, though *throws blankets and cookies at everyone*

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #5110 on: July 13, 2015, 11:21:36 AM »

"something could get drawn" hahahahaahhHA YES THAT IS THE IDEA
perfect
absolutely perfect. the sigrunvoid
love the smile on my face

and if you need a middle name last name in the future, I used to go by the ridiculousness that is "Haizea Merletta Éibhlin" on the internet for a pretty long time

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5111 on: July 13, 2015, 11:29:16 AM »

and if you need a middle name last name in the future, I used to go by the ridiculousness that is "Haizea Merletta Éibhlin" on the internet for a pretty long time

Fixed it :D

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5112 on: July 13, 2015, 12:26:25 PM »
I don't see myself in the Sigrunvoid?

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #5113 on: July 13, 2015, 12:33:16 PM »
I don't see myself in the Sigrunvoid?
you were probably just dragged under when the photo was taken

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #5114 on: July 13, 2015, 12:35:19 PM »
you were probably just dragged under when the photo was taken

Yes. I was under the impression you were already in quite deep... we can still see your boot though ;)