Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483878 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5070 on: July 11, 2015, 12:51:20 PM »
I love this. I may have to make one to hang on my Christmas tree.

Heheh, that's what I was thinking I was going to do with mine :D

Well, hi again  :D
I've just returned and I have no idea what's going on. But here is a pretty pointless sketch of Sigrun and Emil.

And now I'm gonna see all the stuff I've missed. Sure it will not kill me (actually no, not sure).

WONDERFUL. Is this not canon?

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #5071 on: July 11, 2015, 03:24:57 PM »
This is really horrible drawing of mine I did today at Con
This is the reason I never draw on paper:

Spoiler: for the really huge ugliness • show

I never draw on paper, or really rare from me to do that, also I have never coloured with watercolour ever, I had no idea use it even.....

but at least I tried to promote the comic in Hungary
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #5072 on: July 11, 2015, 03:49:22 PM »

I never draw on paper, or really rare from me to do that, also I have never coloured with watercolour ever, I had no idea use it even.....

Awwww, don't say that! It's beautiful! and better than my watercolour skills
also, you can draw sigrunhair. >_>
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #5073 on: July 11, 2015, 03:59:55 PM »

MARTTI! If you say that your art is ugly one more time, I am going to... I dunno... come to Hungry and do something really scary! So don't say your art is ugly! Because it's not! I like your art a lot. It's quite beautiful. Please please stop saying it's ugly. Do it for me (yes do it for some random online stranger you've never met :P ) because I appreciate it and you and I don't want you to ever stop making it. (sorry for yelling at you, but it makes me sad to hear your beautiful art called ugly, and I think all the people in this forum would agree with me)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5074 on: July 11, 2015, 04:52:05 PM »

Martti, stop belittling yourself, everybody loves your art.
Have some confidence! And draw more  8)

(Hope you enjoyed the con)
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #5075 on: July 11, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
and better than my watercolour skills
that is not a compliment, it actually make me angry for comparing yourself to me..... it is not nice....

also, you can draw sigrunhair. >_>
it is not that hard.... ish.....well, not the best, still working on it....

MARTTI! If you say that your art is ugly one more time, I am going to... I dunno... come to Hungry and do something really scary! So don't say your art is ugly! Because it's not! I like your art a lot. It's quite beautiful. Please please stop saying it's ugly. Do it for me (yes do it for some random online stranger you've never met :P ) because I appreciate it and you and I don't want you to ever stop making it. (sorry for yelling at you, but it makes me sad to hear your beautiful art called ugly, and I think all the people in this forum would agree with me)
well, this one I will, I just compare this to my any NORMAL art I usually do.... if I would use coloured pencils (or even copics) the result would be better. I couldn't even make lighter colours all the colours were dirty whatever i did
digital art and clean arts are my world of doing anything. but yes I do draw usually for OTHER STRANGER, I am really happy when someone enjoys them.
(actually if I would hate it THAT much, I would just tear to it apart and threw away without showing to anyone. still find it ugly for me)

Martti, stop belittling yourself, everybody loves your art.
Have some confidence! And draw more  8)

(Hope you enjoyed the con)
compared to my normal art I do on computer, this sucks way too much. sadly this is all I could get to draw with... or colourless but I love colours, also not time for colourpencils, that take really a lot of time to colour (i didn't have time or colourpencils)....

(well,t he con always sucks honestly, I go there just to meet friends, the art contest always something I enjoy if friend is around, and there was one who also knows ssss [she will cosplay Emil with me yey!] but that's it, today wasn't that fun, like last year, when I had a random friend visiting hungary, and I took her to con.)

----------
but thanks for the comments anyway, it makes me feel good

anyway, when I finished it and had to give it in, I felt "this is horrible" literally dropped it in to the other then run away.....
later when it was on the walls I looked at it from affar and I said "it looks okay/good if you look far away and have bad eyes".
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5076 on: July 11, 2015, 05:48:53 PM »
so i drew some stuff for the askblog today
yay (this was a mistake)

Ease up kid, the story wasn't that bad.

But perferably ones that don't think I eat cats.

*screams internally because my sigrun characterization sucks*
but look at the last image
i think i know where emil's floomp went

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #5077 on: July 11, 2015, 08:12:26 PM »
so i drew some stuff for the askblog today
yay (this was a mistake)

Ease up kid, the story wasn't that bad.

But perferably ones that don't think I eat cats.

*screams internally because my sigrun characterization sucks*
but look at the last image
i think i know where emil's floomp went

come oon, it is cool!! I already like it! I'll try to send some asks if i can!!

also now you make me do this (I will regret it so badly)

http://asssskmikkel.tumblr.com/

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #5078 on: July 11, 2015, 08:17:04 PM »

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #5079 on: July 11, 2015, 08:42:55 PM »
SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I am happy someone likes this already!!
but... my ears...

auch

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5080 on: July 11, 2015, 08:51:38 PM »

I'm glad you like it because I am sCrEAMINg heck yeah I made somebody do something he'll certainly regret and now Sigrun and Mikkel can intereact the joy.

(If my laptop hadn't just died and I wasn't in haiti right now, I totally would have drawn myself punching the air and whispering yes)

((This askblog is gonna take over your life just saying it right now son your gonna look at the number of messages in your inbox and you're gonna cry))

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5081 on: July 11, 2015, 09:24:13 PM »

Ooh, good luck! I'll have to send an ask or two your way! :D huuuu just one thing though that i noticed and now i cannot un-notice?? the hand is kind of proportionally small, especially for mikkel who is basically a bear ;__;
YEET

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #5082 on: July 11, 2015, 10:03:43 PM »

I know some folks have reacted to this, and I just wanted to say a few things.

Digital skills, paper skills and watercolor skills are all different skills! My digital skills were terrible and I've been working on them this past half a year. I am am slowly getting better, but I still often really hate what I do. It's a skill that can improve with work and studying if that is something you want to. I love seeing your arts because they are terribly cute and have a wonderful sense of humor. :)
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #5083 on: July 11, 2015, 11:20:45 PM »
Hello Forum, have a Failgrun. Seriously who the hell did you inherit your hair from Sigrun? A Martian?

I would also like to apologize to the resident Norwegians for what might be a terribly failed Bunad? Especially since I could not figure out exactly where Dalsnes lies thanks to GoogleMaps.com refusing to acknowledge its existence, so I just went with Western Norway after poking around in the forum wiki.
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #5084 on: July 11, 2015, 11:44:06 PM »
Hello Forum, have a Failgrun. Seriously who the hell did you inherit your hair from Sigrun? A Martian?

I would also like to apologize to the resident Norwegians for what might be a terribly failed Bunad? Especially since I could not figure out exactly where Dalsnes lies thanks to GoogleMaps.com refusing to acknowledge its existence, so I just went with Western Norway after poking around in the forum wiki.

Really nice attention to detail! I think the hair looks just fine :) (And I feel like I should inform you that Dalsnes isn't a real city)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: