Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484354 times)

ParanormalAndroid

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4995 on: July 09, 2015, 06:11:33 AM »

These are all amazing, but dragonReynir is so cute!

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4996 on: July 09, 2015, 10:22:30 AM »
Now that would make a cool alternate universe! I find it cool how he's propping himself up with his tail. :3
Thank you! Yes, it would :D there were some really awesome mermaid!crew a while back in the thread!

I'm glad we all agree that 16-yo Dad!Onni is important, 'cause I've got another one.

No matter how old and competent and experienced Lalli gets, Onni will always have trouble seeing him as anything other than a scared little kid who needs to be taken care of.
I scan all my stuff at 600 dpi, so idk.
!!!! That tiny Lalli!!!! <3 If you have more, please don't hesitate to share!! :)) ;D

Aqua: mermaidlalli!!!!!!!
Can't ever have enough of mytholoical!crew :D

thanks for all your comments everyone!! I can't believe the ten minutes I spent drawing blepdragon would be more rewarding than the many hours I've spent on the other dragons hahahahahahaha

ok, since I've drawn the whole team, I'm gonna. put them together so you can see them all in one place whee!!
in order of appearance:

I love these so much!!! ;w; Sigrun and Reynir are my favorites, but I think all of them look awesome. Except for Derpcat, that is pure adorableness!!

Hey, I got it all done in one day! (I had the day off)
Oh~ It looks wonderful :D I really like how you did the background and lightning!

Alright I know that someone on this thread was visiting Japan. My Swiss cheese brain just can't remember who. I found out about this place in Japan and you probably already have your itinerary set in stone but it has foxes so I thought I would pass this along.

http://www.earthporm.com/japans-fox-village-is-the-cutest-place-on-earth/
I have to check this out! Maybe I have time to go there before returning home OwO I've been to Nara (going again on Saturday <3) and petted the deer, but this I had no idea existed.

a spam of colourpalettes from today again

Both of them are "awww~", but in different ways :P Hopefully the first piece takes place after the second one so Emil can be cheered up <3

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Dalahästen

« Reply #4997 on: July 09, 2015, 10:33:38 AM »
This is my first post, I hope it works >~<

I'm not really an artist, sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post these :(
I used one of those dress-up games to make little avatars for part of the SSSS crew!

Young Reynir:

Young Lalli:

Young Sigrun:

Young Emil:

Young Tuuri:

Young Mikkel:

Mikkel was seriously the hardest to make, and the most mediocre in the end :( just not enough manly clothing in these cutesy dress up games!
:book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10:

:artd:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4998 on: July 09, 2015, 11:55:42 AM »

I'm not really an artist, sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post these :(
I used one of those dress-up games to make little avatars for part of the SSSS crew!

I have a horribly guilty love for those kinds of games! >_> *secret hi-five* These actually came out really good!
Can you share a link to the site you used? I'd love to play around with this <3
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4999 on: July 09, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
I have a horribly guilty love for those kinds of games! >_> *secret hi-five*
*secretly slips her own hand into your hi five*
What I don't have a problem...who here has a problem???
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #5000 on: July 09, 2015, 01:25:37 PM »
Blanket love to everybody, loving all the art that's been happening here!

Since Derp Kitty has officially joined our band of merry adventurers, thought I should share this little art I did a while ago.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 03:59:15 PM by Trinka »
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #5001 on: July 09, 2015, 03:37:40 PM »
aaaaaaaa thank you so much for all the nice comments!!! I really enjoy hearing who's your favourite. Personally I'm most pleased with how Lalli and Reynir turned out, because they best match the vision I had for them before I started drawing, but making all of them has been really fun. Sigrun took the longest because I had no clue how to pose her and dragonwings are really hard to draw, for some reason. Blepdragon aside, Tuuri's took the shortest time. I'm also happy it's easy to see who's who, and that they seem to be in possession of their canon personalities! Or at least I like to think so.

so yeah that was an art project that grew beyond my initial intentions. Next up I should be drawing something for that Pacific Rim AU and hopefully some art trades, but it may take a while - again, still - because of lifestuff happening and things. right.

Dalahästen: those turned out adorable as heck. Welcome to the forum!! we have an introduction thread over at the general board if you wanna tell us about yourself ^^

Since Derp Kitty has officially joined our band of merry adventurers, thought I should share this little art I did while ago.

eee this is making me all nostalgic for back when it was your icon. wasn't it part of the sailor lalli-series?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 03:40:51 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #5002 on: July 09, 2015, 03:46:39 PM »
Dalahästen: These are really pretty! You managed to capture a lot of the characters in the avatars, specially Emil. Welcome to the forum! :)

Trinka: Her eyes are really beautiful!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #5003 on: July 09, 2015, 03:58:50 PM »
eee this is making me all nostalgic for back when it was your icon. wasn't it part of the sailor lalli-series?

Yup, I had this as my first icon, waaaay back in November, whoa.
The uncolored version with the Luna moon on her forehead was indeed part of the Sailor Lalli-series :3

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #5004 on: July 09, 2015, 04:00:44 PM »
Trinka: Her eyes are really beautiful!

Thanks, I think the real Derp-kitty has the prettiest, bluest eyes, so I tried to replicate that  :)

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #5005 on: July 09, 2015, 04:13:45 PM »
Martti - Crymil is best Emil

and not just because I really like drawing cryface ssshhhh
~insert something funny here~

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
« Reply #5006 on: July 09, 2015, 04:15:00 PM »

EEeee! They came out so cute! And welcome to the forum!

Trinka DerpKitty is sooo cute! I don't know if I said this before but I really really love your art!  ;D
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Dalahästen

« Reply #5007 on: July 09, 2015, 04:57:30 PM »
You're all sooooo nice! Thanks for all the nice comments, it really was just a silly game I was playing and decided to make my favourite characters on >~<

I have a horribly guilty love for those kinds of games! >_> *secret hi-five* These actually came out really good!
Can you share a link to the site you used? I'd love to play around with this <3

I used http://www.dreamself.me/ to make those! They all turn out as an animation, but I didn't find a way to post it here without huuuuuge links.

EEeee! They came out so cute! And welcome to the forum!

Awww thank youuu! :D

Dalahästen: These are really pretty! You managed to capture a lot of the characters in the avatars, specially Emil. Welcome to the forum! :)

You're all so nice! Thank you ^~^

Dalahästen: those turned out adorable as heck. Welcome to the forum!! we have an introduction thread over at the general board if you wanna tell us about yourself ^^

I will try looking for it :D still getting used to how this all works. I was a bit scared to post because you guys make such incredible art. I'm glad you guys liked my little silly game's outcome :D

Dalahästen

« Reply #5008 on: July 09, 2015, 04:59:42 PM »
Blanket love to everybody, loving all the art that's been happening here!

Since Derp Kitty has officially joined our band of merry adventurers, thought I should share this little art I did a while ago.

Awwwwww!!!! Derpy kitty is my absolute favourite! You have great drawing style ^__^

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #5009 on: July 09, 2015, 07:12:50 PM »
you know what happens when i don't have internet for two days? PRODUCTIVITY

idk, this is just a doodle thing but doodling is really hard on digital stuff but my paper is limited the hORROR so this is like- concept art thing for a space cops au which i am not going to write like have you seen my responsibilities

minimalist sigrun

half-way though uploading these i started thinking that maybe i need to stop drawing sigrun but then i realized i made a sigrun askblog so
free me

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney