Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483854 times)

KMK

• Scout
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4935 on: July 07, 2015, 02:49:47 AM »

Um. Hello yes (I'm sorry if this is going in the wrong place; I don't think I've ever actually used a forum before ahh). I just thought I'd post this somewhere and this seemed like the place to put it, so...here it is? I'm not 100% sure that it's done, but I tend to hang onto things forever if I don't find some place to put them (it's still really sketchy whoops and Lalli seemed to keep turning and turning away from the 'camera' the longer it went on and it was becoming a mess and fhfhfh). Hopefully now I have it out of my system for the most part, anyway.

Darling you are welcome to post pics like this anytime and any number! I think this is my favorite Lalli so far.

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4936 on: July 07, 2015, 02:57:15 AM »
I'll see if I can make a larger version under the cut, but it might turn out really pixilated.

Do you have a way to adjust your dots per square inch ratio? That will let you enlarge it without getting pixelation. If that was the standard internet screen setting of 72 dpi (dot per inch) change it to at least 300. That give you basic printing quality. As a rough rule, if you want to double the size of the picture double the dpi. Photoshop can do that.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4937 on: July 07, 2015, 04:39:44 AM »
Haiz: All my love to all the dragons, but sweater dragons are the best. Time for a Sgrugon?

Martti: awww more prologue awesomeness! Yayyy for dog!Bosse. :3

Curry: whoah, they look strangely ghost-y but I love it how easy they're to recognize even without the lineart!

Piney: YYYYEEEESSSSSS *ahem* I mean I don't even know baseball, but I can tell Sigrun fits the sport so well.

RTR: hahah Eidelet would be a menace and a half if they took after their mum. Btw I seriously love the way you draw Onni having to take care of his sister and cousin, no matter if it's traditional or digital art. Just the right amount of uncertainty and determination, he really does seem 16.

Coda: ...wow. O.O This is a really beautiful Lalli, the rain is beautiful, his uniform is beautiful, everything is beautiful.

KicknRun: Ooooooo! *wanders over*

Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4938 on: July 07, 2015, 06:32:07 AM »
also thank you everyone who commented on the dragonssssss
I'm way more pleased with how Lallidragon turned out than Emildragon, but then again I had a much clearer image of what he'd look like, and I had no idea what colour scheme to pick for Emil...
ANYWAY I'm gonna. dragonify rest of the crew. I'm too excited not to, now. But it may take some time, so in the meantime, have SWEATHER DRAGONS:

+ concept sketches from yesterday
Spoiler: show

I didn't know I needed sweater!dragons. How silly of me ^w^ I especially like how Emil turned out! I also like his design better in these. (Not that I didn't like it before)

Um. Hello yes (I'm sorry if this is going in the wrong place; I don't think I've ever actually used a forum before ahh). I just thought I'd post this somewhere and this seemed like the place to put it, so...here it is? I'm not 100% sure that it's done, but I tend to hang onto things forever if I don't find some place to put them (it's still really sketchy whoops and Lalli seemed to keep turning and turning away from the 'camera' the longer it went on and it was becoming a mess and fhfhfh). Hopefully now I have it out of my system for the most part, anyway.
How is this still sketchy?? O_O I think it looks amazing! I love the lightning and how you drew the rain.

Welp, since my scanner doesn't work any more, it seems my only option is to start expanding my skill set in the digital realm.
So here's 16-year-old Onni and 7-year-old Lalli before I go to bed.

Unggghhhh I don't like doing it this way it's not nearly as intuitive and I don't like not being able to really feel and control the medium and I don't like it I don't I don't I don't.
Aw, so sweet~! ^w^ I really like the parental Onni drawings :D

Did my first lecture sketch in a while today and it's some kind of merman!Lalli?

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4939 on: July 07, 2015, 06:38:31 AM »
Did my first lecture sketch in a while today and it's some kind of merman!Lalli?

[/quote]
Now that would make a cool alternate universe! I find it cool how he's propping himself up with his tail. :3
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4940 on: July 07, 2015, 09:54:36 AM »
And then, three more pages ! I really like these two :)

Because Lalli, and the rain, and... this feeling both peaceful and dangerous.

And because you could feel young and lost Onni taking care of a younger and maybe not more lost than him Lalli.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4941 on: July 07, 2015, 11:07:29 AM »
bet u all thought i was joking

The blog is here!

If you want to ask her something (even if you don't have a tumblr), its here!

and the icon the people in the stream saw ay

(i spent all day drawing and its okay for my first time using a new program)

EDIT:
I didn't actually explain what an askblog was. Basically, if you send an ask, I'll draw or write Sigrun replying to it.

COOL, I actually was thinking to do one as well, but I am too shy to do one so, but now you make me think of making a one, help *SHOT*I could never choose maybe this is the best for me xD I think I am fine with my hetalia crossover with SSSS AU.

-------------------

and thanks for everyone who gives me some reply that they like my arts, it makes me happy!

-------------------

I need to learn a lot to become better.... I realized again how bad I am with arts.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4942 on: July 07, 2015, 11:55:45 AM »
YESSSSS the world needs more of this. I am ALL for 16-year-old Onni and his A+ Parenting Skills.
And because you could feel young and lost Onni taking care of a younger and maybe not more lost than him Lalli.
Aw, so sweet~! ^w^ I really like the parental Onni drawings :D
RTR:Btw I seriously love the way you draw Onni having to take care of his sister and cousin, no matter if it's traditional or digital art. Just the right amount of uncertainty and determination, he really does seem 16.
I'm glad we all agree that 16-yo Dad!Onni is important, 'cause I've got another one.

No matter how old and competent and experienced Lalli gets, Onni will always have trouble seeing him as anything other than a scared little kid who needs to be taken care of.

Do you have a way to adjust your dots per square inch ratio? That will let you enlarge it without getting pixelation. If that was the standard internet screen setting of 72 dpi (dot per inch) change it to at least 300. That give you basic printing quality. As a rough rule, if you want to double the size of the picture double the dpi. Photoshop can do that.
I scan all my stuff at 600 dpi, so idk.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4943 on: July 07, 2015, 12:03:55 PM »
I'm glad we all agree that 16-yo Dad!Onni is important, 'cause I've got another one.

No matter how old and competent and experienced Lalli gets, Onni will always have trouble seeing him as anything other than a scared little kid who needs to be taken care of

Awwwwwww so much feeeelsss and little Lalli is just so adorable I can't even
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4944 on: July 07, 2015, 12:30:46 PM »

No matter how old and competent and experienced Lalli gets, Onni will always have trouble seeing him as anything other than a scared little kid who needs to be taken care of.
<333 Yes this absolutely. Please keep drawing this!!!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Mélusine

« Reply #4945 on: July 07, 2015, 12:52:20 PM »

Awwwwwww...
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4946 on: July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 PM »

!!!!!!!

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4947 on: July 07, 2015, 01:28:24 PM »

The little tiny Lalli face. o_o *high pitched squeaking sounds*
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Coda

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4948 on: July 07, 2015, 02:45:45 PM »

!!!!!!! oh nO this is wonderful everyone looks so good and Lalli is so tiny (and his expression and posture and e v e r y t h i ng ahhhh)

Coda: your Lalli is very beautiful. Please make more! What is he doing; tracking in the rain? Love the way you do his crouched posture.
ahh thank you so much! I started it a while ago and then forgot about it so I can't remember too clearly what I was going for, but I think maybe he's seen an animal somewhere past the left edge of the frame and is deciding what to do

Also!! thank you to everyone who's commented on that Lalli drawing! The people in this forum are really nice; I'll almost definitely post more drawings here eventually

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4949 on: July 07, 2015, 03:09:55 PM »

The BleSSSSed Felines? Derpkitty would be the mascot? :D

YES
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat: