Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484478 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4905 on: July 06, 2015, 07:31:27 PM »
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4906 on: July 06, 2015, 07:40:48 PM »
more pelettes with animals

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #4907 on: July 06, 2015, 07:44:34 PM »
Thank you for the nice comments on my earlier pic guys and sorry for the feels (also for not replying sooner, this thread moves so fast it's a bit overwhelming  :-\)
There have been some absolutely beyooootiful things posted here these last few days :D

Coyoteslaugh: Your pictures are so super amazing and I'm really really excited to see the rest! You've managed to make them tidy, dynamic, vibrant and so very in character and they really are lovely (and I'm also very happy to see how the pictures are created)

Antillanka: Nuuuuu, the feels are too strong still  :'( but it is powerfully done....

Martti: Your stuff really is something special, how you manage to churn out so many excellent quality pictures in such a short time is beyond me. I'm just assuming that some of you forum guys are magic....

Haiz: I am quite fond of dragons, and these are pretty darn marvellous (as I was saying, definitely some magic forum guys around these areas) :P and then you decided to do dragons in sweaters  :o that is super fantastic stuff and I likes it a lot!

ClairityKoi : Sigrun suits dem glasses, buuuut I'm pretty sure she doesn't need to be worried about any of that cereal stuff, she's just too cool

Animators: Erm, just in case anyone's bored, I don't think anyone's produced a SSSS caramelldansen yet? Just saying.....
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4908 on: July 06, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »

LadyRamkin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #4909 on: July 06, 2015, 08:45:19 PM »
Hoo hoo hoo, here comes the Curry-fairy with exactly what EEEVERYBODY has been dreaming of: pinups of the SSSS characters, am I right?? Right?? DEFINITELY HAHAHAHAHA

There's no active nudity, but some of them are a bit sassy for the forum, so I'll only post the safest ones here and simply direct you to my tumblr for the rest (the Reynir is worth it if nothing else)

~

LOVE THESE! and Reynir is Definitely worth the visit.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4910 on: July 06, 2015, 09:17:47 PM »
Martti: Your stuff really is something special, how you manage to churn out so many excellent quality pictures in such a short time is beyond me. I'm just assuming that some of you forum guys are magic....

lkdsjfnbksldnfvnlsmflkvd *dies*
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4911 on: July 06, 2015, 09:32:51 PM »
Huuu, thank you to everybody who said nice things about my pinups! Personally, the Tuuri, Reynir, and Sigrun are my favorites, but I'm glad that Mikkel is popular (especially considering how lazy I got while doing him ;__; )

I actually also have lineless versions, and I thought you might like to see? I mean, why not, there's always room for more art, right

~ 
  ~ 
YEET

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #4912 on: July 06, 2015, 09:48:23 PM »
Remember my baseball AU? ...Well I'm not done with it, but I finished Sigrun:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4913 on: July 06, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »

Now here's one for the homeruns! She looks so cool!
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #4914 on: July 06, 2015, 10:11:42 PM »

Eee, Sigrun! Eee, Piney art!
And may I say, I really like the color scheme for the, um SSSStrikers?
(What would their team name be? Hmm...)
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4915 on: July 06, 2015, 10:12:41 PM »
*froths gently at the mouth*
Internet is currently at about grandfather's dial-up speed. With my brother's help and 54 minutes of work (yes, I timed it), I've finally managed to scan and upload exactly one thing. Here. Have it. I'm going to go and chew on the furniture.

Dialogue:
Spoiler: show

Upper left-hand corner: Sigrun: "'Advanced maternal age,' I'll give you advanced maternal age, just give my vitamins, punk."
Left-hand center: Sigrun: "But what if it's twins and I love one of them less than the other?" Husband: "Go to sleep, hon."
Bottom left-hand corner: Sigrun: "I can't wait until this baby's born and I can finally sleep again." Sigrun's Mom: "PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sigrun: "What?"
Center bottom: Sigrun: "You be good while I'm away, okay?"
Center: Sigrun: "I'm gonna getcha!" Eidelet: *shriek*
Upper right-hand corner: Sigrun: "How hard can it be?" Sigrun: "On second thought, maybe we'd better get your daddy."
Right-hand center: sign: Daddy's girl. Caption: Sigrun believes in a division of labor.
Bottom right-hand corner: Sigrun: "I think I'm going to sit this season out..."

Bigger version:
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:48:14 PM by RandomTexanReader »
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4916 on: July 06, 2015, 10:17:31 PM »
Too much art. Lots of pretty things. <3

*froths gently at the mouth*
Are you in Paju mode? *backs away slowly*

Also, I can't read the dialogue in your picture... Is there a bigger version?
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4917 on: July 06, 2015, 10:19:05 PM »
Too much art. Lots of pretty things. <3

Are you in Paju mode? *backs away slowly*

Also, I can't read the dialogue in your picture... Is there a bigger version?
Eugh, I was hoping it would be big enough... I'll transcribe it and see if that helps.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Coda

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4918 on: July 06, 2015, 10:20:13 PM »

Um. Hello yes (I'm sorry if this is going in the wrong place; I don't think I've ever actually used a forum before ahh). I just thought I'd post this somewhere and this seemed like the place to put it, so...here it is? I'm not 100% sure that it's done, but I tend to hang onto things forever if I don't find some place to put them (it's still really sketchy whoops and Lalli seemed to keep turning and turning away from the 'camera' the longer it went on and it was becoming a mess and fhfhfh). Hopefully now I have it out of my system for the most part, anyway.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4919 on: July 06, 2015, 10:23:51 PM »

Um. Hello yes (I'm sorry if this is going in the wrong place; I don't think I've ever actually used a forum before ahh). I just thought I'd post this somewhere and this seemed like the place to put it, so...here it is? I'm not 100% sure that it's done, but I tend to hang onto things forever if I don't find some place to put them (it's still really sketchy whoops and Lalli seemed to keep turning and turning away from the 'camera' the longer it went on and it was becoming a mess and fhfhfh). Hopefully now I have it out of my system for the most part, anyway.

YES, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE
This is so beautiful, Coda!! The lighting, the details on the clothing... I love it!!
Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have another fanartist on board! :D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."