Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483871 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4830 on: July 03, 2015, 08:31:23 PM »
I had too many feels after today's page and decided to deal with them using art! I also kinda caved, and just acquired my first tablet, and uh, you can kinda tell that I haven't drawn digitally before :P

You haven't drawn digitally before? That's impressive for your first time :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4831 on: July 03, 2015, 08:45:18 PM »

Oh, Mikkel... I'm feeling a little faint here from all this fantastic art.  I might need some of your attention...
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #4832 on: July 04, 2015, 12:22:22 AM »

My husband said he liked the picture I did of Lalli so much, I should do the rest of the cast. The monster that chased Emil on page 260 didn't seem to have hands, but I couldn't make the stumps look right and gave him some Nosferatu hands.

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4833 on: July 04, 2015, 12:35:02 AM »
: chin drops and hits the floor :
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4834 on: July 04, 2015, 12:48:56 AM »

My husband said he liked the picture I did of Lalli so much, I should do the rest of the cast. The monster that chased Emil on page 260 didn't seem to have hands, but I couldn't make the stumps look right and gave him some Nosferatu hands.

LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it inked and colored.

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4835 on: July 04, 2015, 12:49:48 AM »

AAAAAAAA I love all the detail you put into the uniform! :O  SO MUCH AAAAAA
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #4836 on: July 04, 2015, 01:03:58 AM »
AAAAAAAA I love all the detail you put into the uniform! :O  SO MUCH AAAAAA

It's challenging working with Minna's source material, because I draw in super sharp focus and she doesn't. You don't even notice the focus is mostly around the faces while reading, but it becomes obvious when you go in with the intention of finding buttons.

Viisikielinenkantele

• Scout
  • Sometimes creative
« Reply #4837 on: July 04, 2015, 02:39:18 AM »
AAAAA, it is all so beautiful in here! *throws blanket cookies to everyone*
Native: :germany:
Mostly fluent: :uk: / :usa:
Rusty: :finland:
almost forgotten: :italy:, :estonia:, :vaticancity:
learning: :sweden:

"People may say I can't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing." (Florence Foster Jenkins)

:chap5: :chap6:  :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4838 on: July 04, 2015, 03:04:04 AM »
Hoo hoo hoo, here comes the Curry-fairy with exactly what EEEVERYBODY has been dreaming of: pinups of the SSSS characters, am I right?? Right?? DEFINITELY HAHAHAHAHA

There's no active nudity, but some of them are a bit sassy for the forum, so I'll only post the safest ones here and simply direct you to my tumblr for the rest (the Reynir is worth it if nothing else)

~

CURRY-FAIRY AWAY, BACK TO THEIR TRASH CAN THEY GO
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4839 on: July 04, 2015, 03:30:07 AM »
Oh my gods!!! That Sigrun though!!!! Ahhhhh!! I'm not even one of the regular Sigrun enthusiasts and I think I'll be needing that ambulance.

Also it could be my really beat up iphone 4 but I couldnt get the reynir to show on your tumblr
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4840 on: July 04, 2015, 03:58:05 AM »

Thank you, Coyoteslaugh's husband ^^
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4841 on: July 04, 2015, 05:20:21 AM »

This is promising to be just as brilliant as the other one. Can't wait to see it finished!

Break me first thing in the morning by posting awesome pin-up art of the whole team? Well why not. :-*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #4842 on: July 04, 2015, 08:13:16 AM »
~

*Undignified snortlaughing* That burlesque Mikkel! Somehow it feels appropriately Danish.

Also Marilyn Tuuri, sculpted Michelangelo-Sigrun, sensual Tron Lalli, Calvin Klein model Emil. All of it.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4843 on: July 04, 2015, 08:13:46 AM »
some "doodle of die" doodles:

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4844 on: July 04, 2015, 09:25:10 AM »
some "doodle or die" doodles:

HELLO BLORPTROLL
also yoo that's a lot of real quality doodles with a lot of details, you've got such a clean and consistent style, even in dood leordie O:

so classy, love the simple colouring you did on these, hee

god is real
you'll know where to find me.