Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483680 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4770 on: July 01, 2015, 12:46:45 PM »
Coyoteslaugh: everyone has already said it, but your art is amazing, and I'm really impressed by how much time you spent on this (20 hours, WOW!!). You are a inspiration to us all.

videovance: This fic is incredible, and this scene was my favorite thing. Thank you so SO much for drawing this, it's incredible!! Love the lighting! And Lalli laughing <3

Feartheviolas: I can't even make a decent origami by looking at instructions on YouTube, how do you do this out of nowhere on a TRAIN RIDE. o_o
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #4771 on: July 01, 2015, 01:05:48 PM »
Thank you everyone for your comments on my doodle, I did it while I was working on my self-insert pieces inspired by The Secret of the Kells and Song of the Sea.  :)

Auleliel I love your Shakespeare-inspired ditty!

[terrified screaming because all of this art is so wonderful] Okay I'm gonna throw this down:

Beautiful and whimsical, I love how fun this scene is!
Born into :canada:
Raised with :usa:
Struggled and lost with :spain:

I survived! :chap8:

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #4772 on: July 01, 2015, 01:06:57 PM »
It takes so long because I use a tablet that's incompatible with my operating system. It works, but it has no pressure sensitivity. With pressure sensitivity, I don't need to change the size of my brushes, I just let up and the lines become more fine. A fully functioning board also lets me reverse the stylus and use the back end as an eraser. The only thing I have to do is switch between brushes and flip the pen. When it's incompatible, if I want to make fine points with the brush, I either need to carefully sketch them out with a 2 pixel brush, or whittle them down with the eraser. That usually adds about a 1/3rd more time to the coloring and nearly doubles the time it takes to ink. Once I get the Companion 2, something like this would take =/- 13 hours from blank paper to finished piece.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4773 on: July 01, 2015, 01:07:59 PM »
Ahahah guys you're awesome :'D
I Really do love all the drawings tbh <3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #4774 on: July 01, 2015, 01:25:58 PM »
Some more stuff that I made on my 5 hour train ride

For Sunflower:

Paper Lalli!!

And paper Sigrun!

I'm currently working on a pattern for paper Emil and I also have one for the kitty that I will post later.

All the origami is precious! Definitely a good use for a train ride!!!  :D

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4775 on: July 01, 2015, 02:18:17 PM »
So MUCH GLORIOUSNESS!!! *screams into eternity*

I've been trying to draw things other than SSSS lately. So last night I was working on one of my old projects and... it turned into SSSS. I don't know how that happens.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #4776 on: July 01, 2015, 02:22:04 PM »

I've been trying to draw things other than SSSS lately. So last night I was working on one of my old projects and... it turned into SSSS. I don't know how that happens.

are u ok reynir
(you will never escape)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #4777 on: July 01, 2015, 02:29:56 PM »
are u ok reynir
(you will never escape)
no he's not.
Spoiler: show
The idea comes from an old story I was working on, one in which the main race has a 'bogey-man' of sorts, something that terrifies them worse than death. Cue creepy lullaby.
Sight of Kalath just brings madness
Breath of Kalath just brings death
But to hear Kalath's song
Will steal your soul away.
Close your eyes to not see Kalath
Do not move to not feel his breath
But to save your young soul
You must fall asleep.
Of course, for purposes of the story, it then turns out that Kalath is real. :)

For purposes of the art thread, it can be thought of as a representation of the rash. D:
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4778 on: July 01, 2015, 02:32:24 PM »

Why this reminds me of creepypasta?? OH WELL.
It's awesome :D
Yeah, SSSS is addictive. IS LIKE A GOOD PRISION(?) owo
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4779 on: July 01, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »

I know it is supposed to be creepy, but I think it's really beautiful the way you did the fwoosh around Reynir.
Also, the look on Kalath's face... "Reynir's mine now, whatchu gonna do about it"

And I really like this story... Are you going to write it or draw a comic?
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #4780 on: July 01, 2015, 03:01:46 PM »
Why this reminds me of creepypasta?? OH WELL.
It's awesome :D
Yeah, SSSS is addictive. IS LIKE A GOOD PRISION(?) owo
I know it is supposed to be creepy, but I think it's really beautiful the way you did the fwoosh around Reynir.
Also, the look on Kalath's face... "Reynir's mine now, whatchu gonna do about it"

And I really like this story... Are you going to write it or draw a comic?
Thanks! And I certainly intend to do something with it... if SSSS stops hijacking my work.
John Steinbeck

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4781 on: July 01, 2015, 04:02:24 PM »
I saw some cool arts again before... why everyone is so awesome and creative while I am not?
well I did again some colour palette doodles

Prologue Sigrun with her new-born child (obviously it will be a red-head)

Tuuri talks to others in Icelandic, (or any other languages) Lalli just stays around without knowing what is happening, I am not surprised, if he is again confused, xD

10 years older Lalli. (I dunno who drew it before, I just did that design kinda)

and Michael and Signe~<3

I really need to figure our how to be creative. I mean I have tons of ideas for anything but I am really shy to try to do them, because I still feel new, I feel if I do it would be wrong, and nobody would care. I simply just take requests (palette of not), but if could be more then asking for 1-2 characters. I dunno adding what to do, how to do anything, I could do? even gore/nsfw.... but probably it won't be posted here only on tumblr, I could give a try...... I simply scared to use my idea, I dunno if I even could tell to anyone, who gives a honest opinion on my headcanons...
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4782 on: July 01, 2015, 04:44:17 PM »
Why have I a bad feeling about... this ?
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #4783 on: July 01, 2015, 04:53:37 PM »
I saw some cool arts again before... why everyone is so awesome and creative while I am not?
well I did again some colour palette doodles

I really need to figure our how to be creative. I mean I have tons of ideas for anything but I am really shy to try to do them, because I still feel new, I feel if I do it would be wrong, and nobody would care. I simply just take requests (palette of not), but if could be more then asking for 1-2 characters. I dunno adding what to do, how to do anything, I could do? even gore/nsfw.... but probably it won't be posted here only on tumblr, I could give a try...... I simply scared to use my idea, I dunno if I even could tell to anyone, who gives a honest opinion on my headcanons...

*whacks over head and flails arms* WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT CREATIVE?!?!?!?!  :o

Do you see what you are posting?! These are beautiful! By all means make art that inspires you and post it here- I for one am ready to see it!!! <3

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #4784 on: July 01, 2015, 05:14:25 PM »

This is so pretty. And I don't know why, but Kalath reminds me of something... gahh what is it?!!
maybe Xam'd? No, not Xam'd...
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: