Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484475 times)

videovance

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4755 on: July 01, 2015, 01:42:33 AM »
Haiz: I love your AU so much hELP THE INSTA ONES ARE SO CUTE

Alethryia: What a great art style, oh my gosh!! I love the way you draw eyes!

nonWal: DANG that's a nice Tuuri aaahhhhhhHHHHHH

Coyoteslaugh: THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE STUNNER MATE oh my GOSH dude that's amazing!!

[terrified screaming because all of this art is so wonderful] Okay I'm gonna throw this down:

This was for That One Scene in this adorable fanfic (warning for sad stuff at the end). Is it possible that Emil was meant to be drawn wearing his scout suit? Absolutely. But I didn't want to draw it so hE'S JUST THROWING CAUTION OUT THE WINDOW

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4756 on: July 01, 2015, 01:54:56 AM »
aaa, thank you so much for all the comments I got before (and afterwards, too, tbh, thank you lots) my thunder got promptly stolen

I'm done. It was three hours for the sketch, seven for the ink, and ten for the color. Twenty hours total.
by this incredible thing like
what the heck
I've been staring at it in awe for much longer than I'd care to admit

interviewer: "so where do you see yourself in ten years?"
me: "having found the patience to spend 20 hours on a single piece of art. imagine the power I will have"

WHAT GOSH DARN CUTIES

This was for That One Scene in this adorable fanfic (warning for sad stuff at the end). Is it possible that Emil was meant to be drawn wearing his scout suit? Absolutely. But I didn't want to draw it so hE'S JUST THROWING CAUTION OUT THE WINDOW
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOTS OF INCOHERENT EXCITED SCREECHING I LOVE THAT FIC AND I LOVE THIS ART, the the the tREES and the LIGHT and and lalli hiding his laugh behind that tree is tOO MUCH i just woke up but now i'm dead. thank you
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:56:37 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

videovance

« Reply #4757 on: July 01, 2015, 02:16:19 AM »
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOTS OF INCOHERENT EXCITED SCREECHING I LOVE THAT FIC AND I LOVE THIS ART, the the the tREES and the LIGHT and and lalli hiding his laugh behind that tree is tOO MUCH i just woke up but now i'm dead. thank you
[brings Haiz back to life] don't die buddy that's probably not good for you tHANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAHHHHH [internal screaming]

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4758 on: July 01, 2015, 02:21:47 AM »
[terrified screaming because all of this art is so wonderful] Okay I'm gonna throw this down:

SCREAMING
I
SCREECHING
YES
YEEEEEEEEES
YOU DREW THE THING
I AM SO GLAD I CHECKED THIS THREAD AGAIN
HOW EVEN DID YOU MAKE THE BACKGROUND LOOK REAAAAAAAL I HATE DRAWING TREES
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
*screams a lot more* *flails* *babbles incoherently* *falls over*
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #4759 on: July 01, 2015, 02:27:49 AM »

*TAKES DEEP BREATH*
*INTENSE SCREAMING*
This is so great!!!!!!! :O *wipes tear away from eye*
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

videovance

« Reply #4760 on: July 01, 2015, 02:38:18 AM »
SCREAMING
I
SCREECHING
YES
YEEEEEEEEES
YOU DREW THE THING
I AM SO GLAD I CHECKED THIS THREAD AGAIN
HOW EVEN DID YOU MAKE THE BACKGROUND LOOK REAAAAAAAL I HATE DRAWING TREES
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
*screams a lot more* *flails* *babbles incoherently* *falls over*
*TAKES DEEP BREATH*
*INTENSE SCREAMING*
This is so great!!!!!!! :O *wipes tear away from eye*
tHANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY G osh [gently picks up misea and gives owl a tissue]

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4761 on: July 01, 2015, 02:40:15 AM »

*MORE SCREAMING AND INCOHERENT ARM FLAILING*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4762 on: July 01, 2015, 03:02:31 AM »

This is beautiful and really fits that fic (and now I'm having flashbacks of what happens next in the story)!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Mélusine

« Reply #4763 on: July 01, 2015, 03:28:16 AM »

Don't be terrified, I like your drawing a lot (The trees ! The light ! The friendship we can feel !), the fanfic was wonderful and oh, looks, Lalli's laughing ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #4764 on: July 01, 2015, 03:58:09 AM »
Okay I'm gonna throw this down:

Me this morning:

Blearily stumbles down for breakfast. “Ho-hum, better check the forum I guess…”
“How about the art thread? Haven’t looked at that in a while…”
“Heh, that one’s cool. And that one. And all of them really. Wait, this one looks weirdly familiar… OH HECK YES”
I think I cheered so loudly I woke up my housemates! Really, I cannot thank you enough for this! It’s exactly how I’d pictured the scene in my head, and it looks just wonderful!
(not ten seconds later my inbox pings with a message from Haiz going “dude you have to see this!”)
I am content :D

This is beautiful and really fits that fic (and now I'm having flashbacks of what happens next in the story)!

Spoiler: show
I'm such a good dog-
Sorry, couldn't resist
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

videovance

« Reply #4765 on: July 01, 2015, 04:44:43 AM »
*MORE SCREAMING AND INCOHERENT ARM FLAILING*
Don't be terrified, I like your drawing a lot (The trees ! The light ! The friendship we can feel !), the fanfic was wonderful and oh, looks, Lalli's laughing ! :D
Thank you all so much, oh my goshhhhhhh y'all are too kind 0u0
Me this morning:

Blearily stumbles down for breakfast. “Ho-hum, better check the forum I guess…”
“How about the art thread? Haven’t looked at that in a while…”
“Heh, that one’s cool. And that one. And all of them really. Wait, this one looks weirdly familiar… OH HECK YES”
I think I cheered so loudly I woke up my housemates! Really, I cannot thank you enough for this! It’s exactly how I’d pictured the scene in my head, and it looks just wonderful!
(not ten seconds later my inbox pings with a message from Haiz going “dude you have to see this!”)
I am content :D

I'm such a good dog-
Sorry, couldn't resist

Oh my goodness, I'm so, so glad you like it!! (I think I nearly fell over when I saw this message, I was so shocked, ahahaha [melts into the floor]). And thank you SO MUCH for writing the fic, it's wonderful!!
tHE DOG DID NOT DESERVE THAT [SOBS ETERNALLY]

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4766 on: July 01, 2015, 07:28:37 AM »
Some more stuff that I made on my 5 hour train ride

For Sunflower:

Paper Lalli!!

And paper Sigrun!

I'm currently working on a pattern for paper Emil and I also have one for the kitty that I will post later.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4767 on: July 01, 2015, 10:51:21 AM »

I'm done. It was three hours for the sketch, seven for the ink, and ten for the color. Twenty hours total.

Incredibly pretty. If it wasn't for copyright, you could sell that thing as a poster.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4768 on: July 01, 2015, 11:48:56 AM »

Wowow this is SO BEAUTIFUL. The lighting and the shadows, oh gosh it's lovely.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #4769 on: July 01, 2015, 11:59:09 AM »
Incredibly pretty. If it wasn't for copyright, you could sell that thing as a poster.

I was thinking about taking it to a print shop and making myself a poster of it since I haven't done any new color art in two years and it's vastly different from my older pieces. Heh, what you said reminds me of an old friend who used to do huge canvas paintings of super heroes. She used to sell autographed cocktail napkins that came with a free painting. She even framed the napkins.