Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484210 times)

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4665 on: June 27, 2015, 06:03:42 PM »
I didn't plan to do this... but here it is

"I'll be fine, daddy".

Onni doesn't think so, so he puts his baby a protective talisman blessed by the nine thousand gods he could manage to summon the night before. Just in case Alli (yes, first child I decide to name... gender neutral, so you get to choose haha) gets to face any kind of danger: floods, fire, hailstorms, locust plague, lost bullets, drunk cartwheel drivers, killer bees, beer shortage, etc... He thinks he's covered the basics.

"Daddy, really, is just the kindergarten!"
"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...
Spoiler:  don't read if you don't want to get sad • show

I wasn't going to do Onni. Mainly because I have a terrible feeling about him. I can't explain how or why, but I feel he... heck!!!! ...he won't live long enough to be in the future series I've just finished, nor know Tuuri's children (Minna's masterful foreshadowing?). I unconsciously rebelled against the idea, so I put him in Lalli's picture anyway, but then I realized that in my head, he's not really there. I decided to make this one only because somebody asked for him I love Onni and think he deserves tons of love, but I feel it wont happen. I hope I'm absolutely wrong. Thoughts? Am I alone in this one?
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4666 on: June 27, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

Onni doesn't think so, so he puts his baby a protective talisman blessed by the nine thousand gods he could manage to summon the night before. Just in case Alli (yes, first child I decide to name... gender neutral, so you get to choose haha) gets to face any kind of danger: floods, fire, hailstorms, locust plague, lost bullets, drunk cartwheel drivers, killer bees, beer shortage, etc... He thinks he's covered the basics.

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

I wasn't going to do Onni. Mainly because I have a terrible feeling about him. I can't explain how or why, but I feel he... heck!!!! ...he won't live long enough to be in the future series I've just finished, nor know Tuuri's children (Minna's masterful foreshadowing?). I unconsciously rebelled against the idea, so I put him in Lalli's picture anyway, but then I realized that in my head, he's not really there. I decided to make this one only because somebody asked for him I love Onni and think he deserves tons of love, but I feel it wont happen. I hope I'm absolutely wrong. Thoughts? Am I alone in this one?

This is so CUTE! Onni would be the best daddy ever.
Spoiler: show
IF ONNI DIES I WILL ACTUALLY CRY.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4667 on: June 27, 2015, 06:19:14 PM »

YOUR STYLE IS AMAZING!!

I really wanted to draw Emil and the kitten but I just couldn't.... ;_; *throws request out into the thread~*
Spoiler: dive into the trash can ;-; • show

what have i done. someone take this terrible phone app away

Sorry for spoiler spam ;-;

Your Lallis are always wonderful, I love the expressions!

WOW, the shadows and the folding in her clothes! This is really nice!

Annnnnd more Austin AU. Because drawing is more constructive a therapy than chewing nails after a bad day.

[AUSTIN AU]

Yessss, more Austin!! Love Professor Torbjorn!  ;D

[MOMMY SIGRUN]

[DADDY ONNI]

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!! I love this!!
Daddy Onni must be one of my favorites! (I couldn't read under your spoiler, but I read RTR's spoiler, and I don't know if I want to read your spoiler anymore) :(

And are you on the ReynirxTuuri ship yet?
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4668 on: June 27, 2015, 06:23:47 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

Oh, my heart... I'm not the one who asked for this, but I needed to see it
*casually ignores what's under the spoiler break*

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4669 on: June 27, 2015, 06:35:36 PM »
THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!! I love this!!
Daddy Onni must be one of my favorites! (I couldn't read under your spoiler, but I read RTR's spoiler, and I don't know if I want to read your spoiler anymore) :(

And are you on the ReynirxTuuri ship yet?

Please, don't read it, I don't really know why I put it there, I think I needed to take it out of my chest ;-;

I'm rearranging my headcanon to see if I can make it fit! If I can't, I'll try anyway just 'cos you asked haha
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:37:13 PM by Antillanka »
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4670 on: June 27, 2015, 06:40:45 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

The picture is so cute! But the spoiler... Dang, my heart...
But I don't get it... Why he won't live that long?...
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

videovance

« Reply #4671 on: June 27, 2015, 07:46:03 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

[clutches chest] this is too cute and I love the series
but... tHOSE SPOILERS ;A; though, yeah, I do get a bit of a similar vibe (not as strongly, but I can see where you're coming from)

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4672 on: June 27, 2015, 11:11:39 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

This is so cute <3 Onni would be the most doting and overprotective dad ever! As for the spoiler, I haven't thought of that myself and really hope that it's not the case ;n;

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4673 on: June 27, 2015, 11:32:04 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

So sweet, and such awesome colors! But am I the only one for whom the spoiler isn't expanding? :I
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4674 on: June 27, 2015, 11:52:11 PM »

"I'll be fine, daddy".

"Don't argue, honey".

Weeell...

Eeeee! Onni would be such a great dad, but he'd definitely be the... what's the male version of "my beloved s'mother"? All of the SSSS characters as parents were adorable.

So sweet, and such awesome colors! But am I the only one for whom the spoiler isn't expanding? :I

I was having the same problem. If you can't see it, it's always going to be shown if you quote it (but seeing as you quoted it, you probably knew that  ::) )
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

videovance

« Reply #4675 on: June 27, 2015, 11:54:48 PM »
Nope, it wasn't working for me, either ;A; I had to quote the message to see it. I think it doesn't open because of the apostrophes in the coding (the bit where it says: spoilers: don't read if you don't want to get sad). I took away the apostrophes and it worked on preview! I have no idea how to code but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say apostrophes do not make the spoiler bar happy ;A;

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4676 on: June 28, 2015, 12:14:37 AM »
His nose looks a lot like mine (I have a Hotakainen nose and a Minna-shaped face, i.e. REALLY REALLY WIDE) so I don't have as much trouble with that or his face, but his hair is like. a center part (eurgh) tucked under longer strands of his hair, likely behind his ears. It's weird and kind of choppy/shorter in the back. Every time I see it I think like, Sasuke anime hair or whatever, oops I'm not even into naruto

*coughs uncomfortably at my inability to shut up* ANYWAY.........

His hair gives me the impression that when it gets too long and starts catching under his collar that he just reaches back and grabs it and cuts it off with his knife. And that is why it is so choppy and weird.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4677 on: June 28, 2015, 12:19:37 AM »
His hair gives me the impression that when it gets too long and starts catching under his collar that he just reaches back and grabs it and cuts it off with his knife. And that is why it is so choppy and weird.

Oooh, I like that! I can definitely see that happening and that's often how I draw it, actually. All choppy and junked up :0
YEET

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #4678 on: June 28, 2015, 12:45:32 AM »
Baby: *cries*
Sigrun: *cries sarcastically back*

Kid: "Mooooooommmmmyyyy I cut my kneeeeeeeeee!"
Sigrun: "Oh, come on, that's not even a scratch."
Kid: "But it's bleeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiing!"
Sigrun: "Look, I'll pay attention if you need something reattached. Otherwise you're just gonna have to suck it up, wimp."

Other moms: "And here's a print of my baby's feet, and here's a lock of baby hair, and the first lost tooth, and here's a photograph, and..."
Sigrun: "... I think I used to have a birth certificate."

At the same time though, I don't think her kids would have to worry about bullies.
"Dude, don't mess with that kid. Her mom's crazy. Remember Jon? Nobody ever saw him again."

Yes XD I love every bit of this,

but what if Emil Dad. I can see his kid being hurt and then both of them just screaming.
~insert something funny here~

indui

• most best
« Reply #4679 on: June 28, 2015, 02:34:06 AM »
Yes XD I love every bit of this,

but what if Emil Dad. I can see his kid being hurt and then both of them just screaming.

BAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THIS IS GOLD
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]