Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484318 times)

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4650 on: June 27, 2015, 01:27:06 PM »
Sigrun turned out to be the most difficult to pin down as a future mother...

Spoiler: this came first • show

It made sense to me, the glorious Colonel Eide and her cat army, eating trolls before they run out of hand! She'd given up a family, because the army was her family, of course.

Spoiler: ...but then this happened... • show

It just came to me. I couldn't say no to that!! Curiously, having been the hardest to decide, once I got it, Sigrun's future headcanon was very prolific... I can totally see Sigrun being that kind of friend&mentor-but-not-that-good-as-a-mom kind of mother, so her partner must compensate for her leaks... who knows. I'd love to know what you think about this.

So this was the final result...
"Whoa!! Throwing knives is sooo cool! Mama, can you teach me how to throw knives!?!"
"Mhhh... since you mastered the art of dart-throwing.... yeah, why not? Just don't tell your Papa yet."

I tip my hat to the courageous man that fathered Siggy's child, he must be a very patient guy.
YES I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW.
Spoiler: show
Personally I think Sigrun would be a great mother, I mean, look at how good she is with Emil. She'd probably be super chill, but I don't see her kids being in any danger of being spoiled, heheh. "No, I can't do that, my mom would kill me." "Aw, come on!" "No. She would actually kill me. I used to have an older brother."
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4651 on: June 27, 2015, 02:21:34 PM »
YES I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW.
Spoiler: show
Personally I think Sigrun would be a great mother, I mean, look at how good she is with Emil. She'd probably be super chill, but I don't see her kids being in any danger of being spoiled, heheh. "No, I can't do that, my mom would kill me." "Aw, come on!" "No. She would actually kill me. I used to have an older brother."

Bwahahahahahahaha Sigrun is the most anti-spoiled-brats-mom that could ever be! She agreed on the knife thing only because she thought the kid was ready for it and, come on, throwing knives is a terribly useful skill to have in the troll-fighting army! And she was personally supervising her daughter! But I don't know how well she would handle the emotional needs of a child (lets not talk about teenagers!). She could contain when needed (fear, sadness, anger), but I don't see her being a very tender mom or having cute details towards her family... you know what I mean?
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4652 on: June 27, 2015, 02:39:02 PM »
Red, you have to stop missing all this beautiful art ;w;
Antillanka: let me love you forever for making the family series of the crew //runs after you to hug you
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #4653 on: June 27, 2015, 02:41:39 PM »
Bwahahahahahahaha Sigrun is the most anti-spoiled-brats-mom that could ever be! She agreed on the knife thing only because she thought the kid was ready for it and, come on, throwing knives is a terribly useful skill to have in the troll-fighting army! And she was personally supervising her daughter! But I don't know how well she would handle the emotional needs of a child (lets not talk about teenagers!). She could contain when needed (fear, sadness, anger), but I don't see her being a very tender mom or having cute details towards her family... you know what I mean?
Baby: *cries*
Sigrun: *cries sarcastically back*

Kid: "Mooooooommmmmyyyy I cut my kneeeeeeeeee!"
Sigrun: "Oh, come on, that's not even a scratch."
Kid: "But it's bleeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiing!"
Sigrun: "Look, I'll pay attention if you need something reattached. Otherwise you're just gonna have to suck it up, wimp."

Other moms: "And here's a print of my baby's feet, and here's a lock of baby hair, and the first lost tooth, and here's a photograph, and..."
Sigrun: "... I think I used to have a birth certificate."

At the same time though, I don't think her kids would have to worry about bullies.
"Dude, don't mess with that kid. Her mom's crazy. Remember Jon? Nobody ever saw him again."
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4654 on: June 27, 2015, 02:54:34 PM »

At the same time though, I don't think her kids would have to worry about bullies.
"Dude, don't mess with that kid. Her mom's crazy. Remember Jon? Nobody ever saw him again."

I don't think Sigrun would be *that* crazy to "kill" a kid only because of bullying. But oh well, that is creepy
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4655 on: June 27, 2015, 02:56:01 PM »
Baby: *cries*
Sigrun: *cries sarcastically back*

Kid: "Mooooooommmmmyyyy I cut my kneeeeeeeeee!"
Sigrun: "Oh, come on, that's not even a scratch."
Kid: "But it's bleeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiing!"
Sigrun: "Look, I'll pay attention if you need something reattached. Otherwise you're just gonna have to suck it up, wimp."

Other moms: "And here's a print of my baby's feet, and here's a lock of baby hair, and the first lost tooth, and here's a photograph, and..."
Sigrun: "... I think I used to have a birth certificate."

Why do I even bother describing the situation when I can let you do it for me, ten times better? Hahahaha RTR, you're brilliant.
Iguana with issues

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #4656 on: June 27, 2015, 03:17:49 PM »
Why do I even bother describing the situation when I can let you do it for me, ten times better? Hahahaha RTR, you're brilliant.
Oops.
John Steinbeck

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4657 on: June 27, 2015, 03:24:32 PM »
I also think that all the other kids at school are like "Aw, maaaan! Your mom lets you [crazy thing]?? I'm so jealous!"

Sigrun, at the top of a tree: "Hurry up! You can see our house from here!"
4-year-old Eidelet: "But it's SCAAARY!"
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4658 on: June 27, 2015, 03:26:43 PM »
I don't think Sigrun would be *that* crazy to "kill" a kid only because of bullying. But oh well
Never underestimate Sigrun.
That's what Jon did.

indui

• most best
« Reply #4659 on: June 27, 2015, 03:27:37 PM »

Spoiler: this came first • show

It made sense to me, the glorious Colonel Eide and her cat army, eating trolls before they run out of hand! She'd given up a family, because the army was her family, of course.

Spoiler: ...but then this happened... • show

It just came to me. I couldn't say no to that!! Curiously, having been the hardest to decide, once I got it, Sigrun's future headcanon was very prolific... I can totally see Sigrun being that kind of friend&mentor-but-not-that-good-as-a-mom kind of mother, so her partner must compensate for her leaks... who knows. I'd love to know what you think about this.

"Whoa!! Throwing knives is sooo cool! Mama, can you teach me how to throw knives!?!"
"Mhhh... since you mastered the art of dart-throwing.... yeah, why not? Just don't tell your Papa yet."

I tip my hat to the courageous man that fathered Siggy's child, he must be a very patient guy.

OH MY GOD
This is literally everything I need in my life thank you - but help I now need to get on this boat

Siggy would be the best worst mom ever.
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

indui

• most best
« Reply #4660 on: June 27, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »
Oops.

A++ for giving feels and laughs at the same time
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4661 on: June 27, 2015, 03:50:48 PM »
Oops.

...freakin' right.

OH MY GOD
This is literally everything I need in my life thank you - but help I now need to get on this boat

Siggy would be the best worst mom ever.

JUMP IN, MY DEAR!

Iguana with issues

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4662 on: June 27, 2015, 04:40:22 PM »

Sorry the shading got wonky in places. I only have the three primary colours and black and white paint with me, so it took forever to get a colour that would work (and then keeping it consistent was a complete nightmare).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sigrun! Maybe we should limit your color palette more often, if this is what's going to happen (Just kidding. I know how much you miss your brown paint.)

MORE SIGRUN!!! I think you got her parenting style down  ;D Doing dangerous things with your kids is ok as long as you know what you're doing very well, and I think we can all agree that Sigrun knows her weaponry ;)
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4663 on: June 27, 2015, 04:57:40 PM »
(And am I the only person who finds Lalli really hard to draw?)

I can't get his nose right. Or his hair. His entire face, basically. (How does his hair even work?? ?? ??)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4664 on: June 27, 2015, 05:16:39 PM »
I can't get his nose right. Or his hair. His entire face, basically. (How does his hair even work?? ?? ??)

His nose looks a lot like mine (I have a Hotakainen nose and a Minna-shaped face, i.e. REALLY REALLY WIDE) so I don't have as much trouble with that or his face, but his hair is like. a center part (eurgh) tucked under longer strands of his hair, likely behind his ears. It's weird and kind of choppy/shorter in the back. Every time I see it I think like, Sasuke anime hair or whatever, oops I'm not even into naruto

*coughs uncomfortably at my inability to shut up* ANYWAY.........
YEET