Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484389 times)

indui

• most best
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4635 on: June 27, 2015, 04:30:42 AM »
ooooooooh gosh ohhh gosh what a beautiful sigrun, I love your lines and style and the expression and oh. gosh. a perfect sigrun. I humbly welcome you to the forum, the art thread, and gooood luck on trawling through this thread hahahaha ha

oh my golly wow thank youU so much ;___________; and for the welcome (and for the luck)!! (maybe I will try to finish this darn sketch afterall aahhH)

Speaking of this, I have to do a throwback to the first couple of pages of the museum with this:

Reynir-in-a-box! Page 25.

REYNHIR...InN A BO.X.......... WHAT... look at this cutie..... I can't get over this send help- (THAT FACE THOUGH /SCREAMS)
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #4636 on: June 27, 2015, 06:01:27 AM »
AH

AHH WELCOME

I really wanted to draw Emil and the kitten but I just couldn't.... ;_; *throws request out into the thread~*
Spoiler: dive into the trash can ;-; • show

Spoiler: show

what have i done. someone take this terrible phone app away

Sorry for spoiler spam ;-;
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

indui

• most best
« Reply #4637 on: June 27, 2015, 06:21:14 AM »
AHH WELCOME

I really wanted to draw Emil and the kitten but I just couldn't.... ;_; *throws request out into the thread~*

OH MY GOD NO DON'T STOP IM SCREAMING THESE ARE PERFECT
(that slow zoom)
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4638 on: June 27, 2015, 06:28:59 AM »
OH MY GOD NO DON'T STOP IM SCREAMING THESE ARE PERFECT
(that slow zoom)
Thanks XP
(I think it needs either a hideous 80's synth chord or loud tragic kazoo at the end, maybe both U__U)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:32:48 AM by OrigamiOwl »

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • i am rage incarnate. your world shall burn.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4639 on: June 27, 2015, 06:48:09 AM »
Sumeri That is the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. I want to touch it.

indui omg your style is so cool ;ooo; <3 i have a thing for rough lines, they look so bold :0
Fluent: :norway: :uk:
Newbie: :germany: :russia:
Pronouns: she/her

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4640 on: June 27, 2015, 07:11:27 AM »
INDUI I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR STYLE!!! AND SIGRUN!!!! I LOVE THE LINE QUALITY AND THE EYES WOW
Speeeaking of art crawls, good luck with that ahaha. I've been posting since about the 80th page and good lord this thread moves fast @_@

Owl these are fantastic *gently shoves app further in your direction* Never stop.
YEET

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4641 on: June 27, 2015, 07:28:26 AM »

I had a lot of trouble picturing Lalli with kids of his own, it just didn't... seem right, you know? And then, with a little introspection I discovered that, in my headcanon, Lalli just doesn't have kids. Lalli can't handle kids (at least not in this phase of his life). Stop.

Then, I couldn't help imagining him visiting his nephews... a total derp!
"Tuuriiii!!!! What am I supposed to do with him??!??!"
"Ugh, just hand him to Onni!"

Onni, in the other hand, is a wonderful uncle and adores his nephews ^^ Lalli loves them too, but doesn't know what to do hehe

Oh, and Starfallz, those are some seriously great watercolors <3 <3 <3
This whole series is so good and super sweet! ^w^ I can't really see Lalli with kids either, so this is perfect xD

Oh wow, once again this thread is even more filled with awesomeness, you guys are amazing!

As for me...well, I could do productive things but then again I could also do this, because hey, if there's one thing I excel at, it's Totally Fabulous Hair:

I mean I did say I was gonna make a long haired bluenette!Lalli sometime
(i should really learn how to make his cheekbones a little more pronounced but can't be bothered)
Holy smokes, this is beautiful!!! \(◎▽◎)/

AH
h-hi I'm kind of new but I want to join the forum party because I need more ssss in my life it is completely necessary

well here's an old sketch but I reallyyyy want to draw a cool finished sigrun some day CUZ SHE'S AWESOME

brb as I look through all these other pages of ssss art *drools*
I'm going to join in with the others and say that I really like your style :D

AHH WELCOME

Ahh, don't stop! This is perfect! ;D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4642 on: June 27, 2015, 07:59:49 AM »

dive into the trash can ;-;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
Sorry to unspoil your soilers, but this made me wake up my sister with the lols (she's rabid) and I think everybody should see it!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4643 on: June 27, 2015, 08:41:36 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
Sorry to unspoil your soilers, but this made me wake up my sister with the lols (she's rabid) and I think everybody should see it!
AHHHH! Is she doing a Page 37 Paju impression?! D: [http://www.minnasundberg.fi/comic/page37.php
Glad you liked it though X)

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4644 on: June 27, 2015, 10:21:00 AM »
AHHHH! Is she doing a Page 37 Paju impression?! D: [http://www.minnasundberg.fi/comic/page37.php
Glad you liked it though X)
HAHAHA no, she's too sweet to froth, but if she had a tad more of bad temper, she would... she just said "Now you won't be able to get mad when I wake you up at 6:00 to study"
Iguana with issues

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4645 on: June 27, 2015, 10:41:57 AM »
I promised myself that when I left for Japan I wouldn't make any fanart while I was here. I sat myself down and had a reasonable conversation with myself and I told myself that I had to enjoy the trip and not think too much about the comic and that I would be a good family member and not hide places by myself and paint. I told myself that I could bring a few watercolours, but only if I were going to use them to make things related to the trip. And I did. I really really did. I have been making Japan related watercolours all week. But then a thing happened. And I couldn't help myself. I mean, I've never drawn/painted a Sigrun before. And there were so many beautiful Sigruns being posted. Then I found the perfect reference picture of Black Widow from the Avengers. It's not my fault she reminds me a lot of Sigrun. So I was just feeling really artsy. And well. Um. Yeah. 4 hours later my promise to myself was entirely crushed into the floor and forgotten. But hey, at least I lasted 6 whole days without making SSSS related art. That's gotta count for something right? ...I'll just stop talking now so you can view the damage.

Sorry the shading got wonky in places. I only have the three primary colours and black and white paint with me, so it took forever to get a colour that would work (and then keeping it consistent was a complete nightmare).
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4646 on: June 27, 2015, 11:44:39 AM »

WITCHCRAFT. It's so perfect!

Annnnnd more Austin AU. Because drawing is more constructive a therapy than chewing nails after a bad day.

(Aww, no, Austinites love transplants. Just stop. Honking. All the time. And asphalt is for cars, concrete is for people. Get that through your head. Please.)

Yes, Tourist Lalli contacts Onni through Skype. And complains about the latest tourist attraction Tuuri dragged him to. (And am I the only person who finds Lalli really hard to draw?)

Professor Vasterstrom, English Lit. Stuck teaching at the Austin Community College... which isn't that bad, it's just not what he's used to.

Hook'em Horns! And then he accidentally threw up a gang sign and got shot.

Oh yeah, that's right, Austin!Sigrun actually has a job.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #4647 on: June 27, 2015, 11:53:18 AM »

Yes, Tourist Lalli contacts Onni through Skype. And complains about the latest tourist attraction Tuuri dragged him to. (And am I the only person who finds Lalli really hard to draw?)

*raises hand*

I also find Lalli very hard to draw.

(Is Sigrun a bartender or something?)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4648 on: June 27, 2015, 11:57:05 AM »
*raises hand*

I also find Lalli very hard to draw.

(Is Sigrun a bartender or something?)
Yessss, I am not alone.
(and she's actually a street vendor)
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4649 on: June 27, 2015, 01:14:06 PM »
Sigrun turned out to be the most difficult to pin down as a future mother...

Spoiler: this came first • show

It made sense to me, the glorious Colonel Eide and her cat army, eating trolls before they run out of hand! She'd given up a family, because the army was her family, of course.

Spoiler: ...but then this happened... • show

It just came to me. I couldn't say no to that!! Curiously, having been the hardest to decide, once I got it, Sigrun's future headcanon was very prolific... I can totally see Sigrun being that kind of friend&mentor-but-not-that-good-as-a-mom kind of mother, so her partner must compensate for her leaks... who knows. I'd love to know what you think about this.

So this was the final result...
"Whoa!! Throwing knives is sooo cool! Mama, can you teach me how to throw knives!?!"
"Mhhh... since you mastered the art of dart-throwing.... yeah, why not? Just don't tell your Papa yet."

I tip my hat to the courageous man that fathered Siggy's child, he must be a very patient guy.
Iguana with issues