Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483735 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4425 on: June 23, 2015, 05:50:30 PM »

I don't know why but here's a Reynilyn...
you speak as if you need to justify this magnificent creation
you'll know where to find me.

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4426 on: June 23, 2015, 05:52:08 PM »

Hahahaha poor thing, he's not enjoying the breeze at all!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
« Reply #4427 on: June 23, 2015, 06:03:36 PM »

This is truly amazing, its just....*fans herself*
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4428 on: June 23, 2015, 06:04:30 PM »

Haha, Reynir's so cute here!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4429 on: June 23, 2015, 06:11:40 PM »

Hah, yes! I love this so much :D
Reynilyn is best Reynir!
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4430 on: June 23, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
and the palettes i drew today (and no more left)

Árni

just finished, when the new page came out, so I wrote kitties, becuase I was like I wanna see Emil face like this when he sees the kitties!

"Cats loves to sleep on people's lap"

and one more which had no palette so sketly colours:
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #4431 on: June 23, 2015, 08:41:11 PM »
Oooh, very cute. Makes me wonder what that crossover would be like (aside from an absolute massacre)?

I have given this a lot of thought, actually. Of course, the crew would be a squad in the Survey Corps. Sigrun would be the leader, and Mikkel would be the only remaining member of her squad after a mission gone horribly wrong. Mikkel has been in the military a couple years longer than Sigrun, and as such was the squad's initial leader. But after the failed mission, Mikkel was more than willing to step down an let Sigrun take charge, partly because he recognizes her talent, and partially because he can't bear the thought of being responsible for more of his friends' deaths. Over the last few years they've lost several people, but many of their squad members have also moved on to leading their own squads. This year they've gotten three new squad members, straight out of the training corpse.

Lalli And Tuuri come from one of the northernmost districts, right inside Wall Maria. Most of their family died from a disease that ravaged their district when they were young, and they have been staying with Tuuri's older brother ever since. Onni is in the Garrison. They've never had a titan attack in their district, and he always told Tuuri and Lalli that they were safe in their little town. Onni has not been the same ever since they were forced to abandon Wall Maria and move inside Wall Rose, always afraid of being attacked by the creatures who stole from them the home he thought would always protect them. He is, of course, less than pleased when Tuuri and Lalli join the military. Neither of them has ever seen a titan, and they have no idea what they've just signed up for. Tuuri says she wants to help reclaim their old home, and Lalli joins because she asks him to. Tuuri struggles a lot with her guilt about making Lalli join, as she begins to realize the horrors that await them outside the wall.

Emil's background is completely different. His family lives inside wall Sina, and up until a few years ago they were highly esteemed amongst the elite. That all changed when his mother was proven guilty of infidelity. As his parents tried to patch up their marriage as best they could, their social status plummeted, and with it crumbled his father's business. In order to restore the family honour and to secure their sheltered lives in the capital, Emil joins the military, intending to claim a position in the military police. However, despite proving himself a natural talent, Emil doesn't end up in the top 10. This is largely due to him being considered too rash in his actions, as well as his leaders considering him "unreliable". His fellow recruits tease him, saying "unreliable" is really just another word for "cowardly". With his pride wounded and his one shot at providing his family taken from him, Emil joins the Survey Corps, vowing to "prove them all wrong". This is, of course, an act of impulse, and he regrets it almost immediately (and spends many a day after that regretting it quite LOUDLY).

Also I'm playing around with the idea of letting Reynir be a titan shifter, because come on. That would be totally hilarious.

PS: This post is probably all over the place and also full of typos and weird mistakes. It's 02:40 here. I'm sorry.

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4432 on: June 23, 2015, 09:51:01 PM »
Not sure if this is the correct page for it, but since this is most definitely an art/display piece:

[img width=300 height=300 url=https://flic.kr/p/v3nWj7]http://[/url]WIP Tuuri by Forest_Daughter, on Flickr[/img]

An as of yet headless WIP Tuuri doll. What do you all think of the stomach "chub"? Is it chubby enough? Too boxy reminds me of Mikkel for some reason I don't understand, oh god?

I think she needs to be broader in the hips. She is pear shaped.

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4433 on: June 23, 2015, 09:59:38 PM »
The Cattank personified!!!

(Yes, I get attached to fictional vehicles, no judging.)

This makes me think of a white van we used to own. It had been damaged in a hail storm so we named her "Hail Mary Full of Dents" or "Hail Mary" for short.
You know the more I think about it, this should be a weird dream that Tuuri has.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:03:29 AM by KMK »

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4434 on: June 23, 2015, 10:37:58 PM »

Oh my god, this is perfect, I can't believe I missed this! :DDDD
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4435 on: June 23, 2015, 11:34:46 PM »
I drew some things... And forgot how to draw people so it's like a different weird style than usual?

Geometric Lalli being a pancake fiend

Blob Emil being a towel hoarder

And Onni not looking young (;-;) with tiny Hotakainens... Onni I'm so sorry about your face
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:36:23 PM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4436 on: June 23, 2015, 11:40:52 PM »
I love these. o_o Especially geometric Lalli.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4437 on: June 23, 2015, 11:50:00 PM »
These are all great, but I like self-centered Emil in the sauna best.  Because of course he would hoard all the towels.  (Do you think there's an enriching masque on his hair, and that's why it's wrapped up in a turban?)

Awww, but I also like the tiny Hotakainens!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4438 on: June 24, 2015, 12:07:38 AM »
These are all great, but I like self-centered Emil in the sauna best.  Because of course he would hoard all the towels.  (Do you think there's an enriching masque on his hair, and that's why it's wrapped up in a turban?)

Awww, but I also like the tiny Hotakainens!
Probably XD some mysterious Västerström recipe. Which he has probably gotten wrong and will end up with green frizzy hair or something :O
I thought about giving him a face mask and cucumber eyes but I forgot ;__;
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4439 on: June 24, 2015, 12:31:50 AM »

Blob Emil being a towel hoarder

DLGJSHGWWGP;ljsfkahgshdg of course he'd be the sort of person to do that turban thing with his towels, OF COURSE. New headcanon accepted.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden: