Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484126 times)

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4395 on: June 22, 2015, 06:39:50 PM »

I - how did you even think of this possibility - I swear, your mind must be an awesome place to spend time in because where did this even come from?! :D Aaaa I love that she's such a fierce-looking old lady, she's battled things before.
(Btw I get attached to real vehicles so def no judging. I'm already dreading the time when we have to give up our old, all-around dented and smelly Mitsubishi and get a new car, but fact is the old man is falling apart.)

Oh yes, I know what you're talking about - that panel was strangely beautiful. Nice re-draw!

Aaaaaaa this is so cute. So, so cute. I love the folds of the cape as well, awesome work!

*incoherent noises*

It's all my weak points in one drawing again. I don't know how I'll survive. Just in case, I'll make a note for my will that should I die of a heart attack Haiz will be cleared of all responsibility.

(No really do draw more valkyrja!Sigrun. Please. If praying doesn't work I can also sacrifice you things.)
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4396 on: June 22, 2015, 08:20:57 PM »
I am finally done with all the colour palette requests, I enjoy the palettes!

Onni (this is probably the best of all)

Sigrun and Aksel

Reynir

Emil (kinda from the last page???)

it would be funny if Sigrun would go up like this and stuck there lol

the "Tuuri hugging Sigrun" turned out a bit more then I think the anon expected lol
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4397 on: June 22, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »
Glad you liked it x3 and Oooo! And I hope that fantasy anime would be called "A RedHead's Dream"  ;D
Kiss Kiss fall into mageverse and get eaten by a dreamtroll
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4398 on: June 22, 2015, 08:27:54 PM »
RTR: That is the first time I see the Cattank personified, and I like it very much.

Unlos: Nice shading on the hair!

jesty: Reynir's dreamworld outfit is the best outfit. This is really pretty!

Haiz: I just really like sketches, and yours are amazing.

Martti: AAAAA, this SO beautiful!! Onni is so perfect, Aksel and Sigrun are so cute,... And Sigrun hugging/protecting Tuuri! <3
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4399 on: June 22, 2015, 10:13:02 PM »

the "Tuuri hugging Sigrun" turned out a bit more then I think the anon expected lol

100/10 would ship. ;P but seriously, it's so adorable!
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4400 on: June 22, 2015, 10:22:58 PM »

If this actually happens I'll die laughing. XD That expression!
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4401 on: June 22, 2015, 11:12:04 PM »
I am finally done with all the colour palette requests, I enjoy the palettes!

This one is probably my favorite, too funny! An the limited use of pink was very well done  :D
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4402 on: June 23, 2015, 04:44:57 AM »

Noworries, definitely not too chubby - you could even add some more and not just around the belly but the butt too, Tuuri is shaped like a pear. A very typical Finnish bodytype actually...

These are all so great... what a thing to wake up to! I really can't pick favourites here (and you know how biased I am when Sigrun's involved), they're all so cute! Great use of the palettes in every picture!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

CWater

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #4403 on: June 23, 2015, 01:37:06 PM »
Such beautiful art!! :) (Hi, I'm new.)
Especially the Sigrun and the cat! ^_^
Native: :finland:                 Fluent: :uk: :sweden:
Uh, sort of?: :japan:        Can understand: :norway:
Used to speak: :italy:    Tried to learn (but failed): :france: :spain:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #4404 on: June 23, 2015, 01:50:01 PM »
Gosh, it's been such a long time since I posted anything! Working on uploading some stuff tonight, though ;3 Here's the first one. I doodled a lot of SSSS stuff when me and OlineLoz went on that study trip with our art class a month or so ago.

The drawings of Sigrun and Emil are... less than satisfactory. But I drew them in almost complete darkness, so I've forgiven myself. And Mikkel is Super Tiny because a) there was no space left, and b) he is impossible to draw what the heck

Also featuring an example of how I draw hands because Oline wanted me to show her, and some notes about our task for the weekend (in Norwegian + super sloppy handwriting)

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4405 on: June 23, 2015, 01:53:16 PM »
Gosh, it's been such a long time since I posted anything! Working on uploading some stuff tonight, though ;3 Here's the first one. I doodled a lot of SSSS stuff when me and OlineLoz went on that study trip with our art class a month or so ago.

The drawings of Sigrun and Emil are... less than satisfactory. But I drew them in almost complete darkness, so I've forgiven myself. And Mikkel is Super Tiny because a) there was no space left, and b) he is impossible to draw what the heck

Also featuring an example of how I draw hands because Oline wanted me to show her, and some notes about our task for the weekend (in Norwegian + super sloppy handwriting)
what! How is that less than satisfactory!!! That's the cutest bunch of people ever! The Tuuri is amazing!!!! and the reynir, my goodness, his poor scared face! <333 I've missed your art, Sigrid!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4406 on: June 23, 2015, 01:56:23 PM »
what! How is that less than satisfactory!!! That's the cutest bunch of people ever! The Tuuri is amazing!!!! and the reynir, my goodness, his poor scared face! <333 I've missed your art, Sigrid!

Eee, thank you! And I've missed drawing SSSS stuff ;3

Hehe, Tuuri is by far my favourite of these doodles. I'm really happy with how she turned out <3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4407 on: June 23, 2015, 01:57:06 PM »

aaaa, perfect way to start the 300th page of this thread! I love every single one of these and I have no idea what the notes are about exactly but they give me a very good vibe. also i kinda needed that lalli rn, thanks
you'll know where to find me.

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4408 on: June 23, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »

Those are amazing! Especially Reynir, and I'm not just saying that because I'm obsessed with him. The faces are really impressive.
Also, love your profile picture- it looks so much like Jamie Hewlett's style.

(Unrelated, but god, this thread just made it to the 300th page, what)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4409 on: June 23, 2015, 02:02:43 PM »
aaaa, perfect way to start the 300th page of this thread! I love every single one of these and I have no idea what the notes are about exactly but they give me a very good vibe. also i kinda needed that lalli rn, thanks

Thaaaanks!! The fact that I got to start the 300th page after being away so long was a complete coincidence, but it makes me very happy C:

(also the notes are about stop-motion animation)

Those are amazing! Especially Reynir, and I'm not just saying that because I'm obsessed with him. The faces are really impressive.
Also, love your profile picture- it looks so much like Jamie Hewlett's style.

(Unrelated, but god, this thread just made it to the 300th page, what)

Thank you so much! Hehe, I really like my profile picture too :3 It was drawn in celebration of Gorillaz starting up again

(and I KNOW RIGHT. I can remember when this post had 15 pages and got like, 1 post daily. How far we have come)