Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484023 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4350 on: June 20, 2015, 04:30:15 PM »
<3 Thank you for all the compliments on the Lalli-smile. It is now my new favorite thing to draw *v*
And now, what I have been working on the past 2 days....
Emil continues to play hairdresser salon with the rest of the crew. (let's just say Emil found a curling iron in one of the dusty buildings :D )

*wiggles eyebrow*

I am never drawing curls ever again x.x

No wait

okay, I'm done

*flops*

Wow. I started grinning when I saw Emil. And then.. Reynir.. just wow.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4351 on: June 20, 2015, 04:31:05 PM »
<3 Thank you for all the compliments on the Lalli-smile. It is now my new favorite thing to draw *v*

Ooooo! Cool Aksels!!! I remembered doing a collage of redrawn-Aksels months ago. Its actually one of my first ssss fanart :o

Spoiler: show

when jesty couldn't draw fingers/hands v.v

And now, what I have been working on the past 2 days....
Emil continues to play hairdresser salon with the rest of the crew. (let's just say Emil found a curling iron in one of the dusty buildings :D )

*wiggles eyebrow*

No wait

okay, I'm done

*flops*
EMIL  N O.
(But yes. So much yes.)
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #4352 on: June 20, 2015, 04:35:41 PM »
My tiny little Internet crush on Boulet just intensified.
"tiny little" hahaha, yes, tiny, little, almost nonexistent I mean it's not like he's incredibly talented and skilled at his work and self-deprecating and intelligent and articulate hahaha, no no not at all, I totally don't have an internet crush on him. *sweats nervously*
(Seriously though, if y'all don't know about his work check out his blog bouletcorp or his english version english.bouletcorp you will not regret it, I promise.)
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4353 on: June 20, 2015, 04:38:46 PM »
Jesty: Emil confirmed for unicorn! And -

Reynir confirmed for... uh... Reynir... oh man this is so beautiful I don't know what to say.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4354 on: June 20, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »
jetsy you Beautiful person, why you kill me like this-
I can't deal with the fab duo
And Aksel <3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4355 on: June 20, 2015, 04:55:14 PM »
jesty that is too cute to be considered safe ;w; tuuri looks SO ADORABLE and there weren't any statements about that fact and I feel like that needs to be stated. Tuuri should always ringlet her hair eeee
YEET

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4356 on: June 20, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4357 on: June 20, 2015, 05:50:11 PM »
there are some emoji requests:

I can't with your style dang it. It's too cute!
I can't stop fangirl with the first One and the demon Tuuri <3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4358 on: June 20, 2015, 05:51:20 PM »
Martti: So pretty!! *-*
I really like the first three, it looks like Tuuri is getting progressively angrier at everyone until she finally decides to commit a murder snaps.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4359 on: June 20, 2015, 05:52:00 PM »

Waaah *dies* these are so adorable! (ermagerd all de fishlips!) Especially the last two chibis; such cute expressions. <3
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4360 on: June 20, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
"tiny little" hahaha, yes, tiny, little, almost nonexistent I mean it's not like he's incredibly talented and skilled at his work and self-deprecating and intelligent and articulate hahaha, no no not at all, I totally don't have an internet crush on him. *sweats nervously*
(Seriously though, if y'all don't know about his work check out his blog bouletcorp or his english version english.bouletcorp you will not regret it, I promise.)
Sometimes we can see him in festivals. It's really easy to know : count how many persons are waiting for a drawing ;) Sometimes it seems he can be seen in a bar in Paris too.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4361 on: June 20, 2015, 06:38:49 PM »

No wait

okay, I'm done

*flops*

My enthusiasm over your curly crew grew larger and larger with every member, but when I saw Reynir I squealed outloud like a crow-pig hahahaha (I hope none of the neighbors thought I was murdering a pig/crow ·^· )
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #4362 on: June 20, 2015, 09:10:23 PM »
Sometimes we can see him in festivals. It's really easy to know : count how many persons are waiting for a drawing ;) Sometimes it seems he can be seen in a bar in Paris too.
Take me with you
(No but if I were to actually meet him I'd probably have a heart attack. Once I got to meet my favorite children's author in person and I couldn't say a word and had to sit down and put my head between my knees afterwards and once I met this professor whose work I really admire at a baptism and I couldn't even work up the guts to say hi and I had to leave the room to calm down I am such a fangirl it's so embarrassing.)

SO MUCH CUTE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THE CUTE??? Also grumpy Tuuri. I did not realize how much I needed grumpy Tuuri until now.
John Steinbeck

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4363 on: June 20, 2015, 09:21:23 PM »
You say that so casually, as if it were no big thing to have Boulet walking the streets of your hometown.  I think I'd be joining RTR in the squee-ing fangirls line or ever-so-casually hanging out at that bar.  Only I'd be the one carrying the homemade pie and inobtrusively elbowing all the others out of my way. 

I can picture the line of people waiting for a drawing -- he often shows scenes like that in his comic blog.  Funny and cute.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Myferi

« Reply #4364 on: June 21, 2015, 03:27:25 AM »
I found this thread when it was 170-ish pages long. Now I've managed to get to pg.200 and it's nearly 300 long. But I'm damned if I won't see every piece of art submitted in this thread.

I also humbly submit my own piece.

Since I (re-)started learning how to draw about a month ago, this is by far the most abnormal pose I've attempted; I traced a skeleton from a throwing ninja pose I found on google. The face was also drawn very closely referencing a page from the webcomic, but at least the result is good enough (and far better than my past attempts). Figuring out where the jacket/coat thing went while contorted was fun, and I hope/think I got it right. The colours are pretty simple; I added a shading layer to add some depth, but I don't think it's got enough contrast, in hindsight.
Fluent: :latvia: :australia: :italy:
Forgotten most of: :germany: