Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483704 times)

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4245 on: June 18, 2015, 04:33:22 PM »
Woah! Everyone's design is looking gorgeous ❤ Especially Tuuri's and Reynir's ❤

Edit: I'll just leave this here *flees*

Nooo, come back! *chases after you to give cookies*

I am in love-LOVE with Tuuri's skirt, my god, so CUTE! Cutest selfie ever taken, if I do say so myself!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4246 on: June 18, 2015, 04:36:22 PM »

Nooooooooo come back this is beautiful!
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
« Reply #4247 on: June 18, 2015, 04:41:22 PM »
Hmmmm.... I guess I should post at least some of my art before I lose confidence again :P

Have some happy, smiley people :3

Okay, okay. Lots of smiling people, can't have too many of those!
So here's a very annoyed Lalli for yah!

Uuummm....I have no explanation for this, except it's Lalli with curls wearing a suit (and a very cool tie).
Sooooo, if you ever wanted a Lalli with curls and a tux in your life, there you go. (hmm, should I do the rest of the characters with curls as well? I dunno.)

*crawls back under bed*

Kizzy, th-that's beautiful *looks at own art* *flops*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 04:44:49 PM by jesty »
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4248 on: June 18, 2015, 04:44:20 PM »
Oh my various deities that is beautiful, Jesty. The smiley pictures quietly washed away all of my "oh noes there's still a dog in there ;_;" feels, and curly-Lalli is freaking hilarious.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4249 on: June 18, 2015, 04:48:37 PM »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm loving this trend of putting the crew in SUPER ADORABLE CLOTHES okay

Uuummm....I have no explanation for this, except it's Lalli with curls wearing a suit (and a very cool tie).
Sooooo, if you ever wanted a Lalli with curls and a tux in your life, there you go. (hmm, should I do the rest of the characters with curls as well? I dunno.)
ahhh please don't lose confidence, these are so nice! aND YES I DID NEED LALLI WITH CURLS HOW DID YOU KNOW (i didn't know) PLEASE CURLIFY REST OF THE CREW *coughs* i mean. If you would be so kind
you'll know where to find me.

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4250 on: June 18, 2015, 05:46:13 PM »
Sooooo... the other day, AquaAurion was asking herself how would everyone look in gala if they made them a welcome-back-home! The "if" was too tempting to let it pass, soooo, yeah, I did this.

Of course they stumbled upon a luxury dress store in the journey, didn't they? And of course it had lots of perfectly preserved dresses and tuxedos and fancery! Of course!!

So, first we have Tuuri twirling and dancing in a gorgeous Marchesa SS15'

Reynir found this Burrbery Prorsum FW15' quite of is likeness, so in he went! He would not bother to find a shirt and socks for it though...

Mikkel is wearing Prorsum too, a bit older, SS13'... The shoes were from the Pope's stash and he loves them. I'm sorry, he has this "Hey, babe, how's it going?" look that bothers me a lot, but Mikkel and I had a loooong battle over his face/body that I finally lost, and I surrendered to this... ('ve you seen someone yelling at a sketchbook? I have!)

Sigrun's dress was hard to choose. She wanted something badass and usable, battlewise, something her enemies would run from! She wanted it to have a sword guard too. Mmmmh.
Spoiler: show

Sigrun fell dead for this Gareth Pugh's SS15, but the crew refused to go out with her dressing like that: "You'll steal all the stares!"

So she decided to wear the Valentino SS15' HC instead, but she's wearing battle boots under it, and still brought the sword with her haha! At least this one can be torn easily, in case of emergency.

And finally, Lalli and Emil <3 Of course this two are chilling together, how could it be any other way? Emil chose a Dolce&Gabbana wine velvet-y tux from the FW12' and Lalli, a Yojhi Yamamoto SS15', turban and boots included, because, why not?

Oooh, these are great! The colors are so vibrant and delectable. (And I almost want to see Sigrun rip that dress in an urgent call-of-awesome and go cutting beasts to ribbons)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:19:57 PM by Silent Fox »
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4251 on: June 18, 2015, 05:54:22 PM »
Sooooo... the other day, AquaAurion was asking herself how would everyone look in gala if they made them a welcome-back-home! The "if" was too tempting to let it pass, soooo, yeah, I did this.

Of course they stumbled upon a luxury dress store in the journey, didn't they? And of course it had lots of perfectly preserved dresses and tuxedos and fancery! Of course!!

So, first we have Tuuri twirling and dancing in a gorgeous Marchesa SS15'

Reynir found this Burrbery Prorsum FW15' quite of is likeness, so in he went! He would not bother to find a shirt and socks for it though...

Mikkel is wearing Prorsum too, a bit older, SS13'... The shoes were from the Pope's stash and he loves them. I'm sorry, he has this "Hey, babe, how's it going?" look that bothers me a lot, but Mikkel and I had a loooong battle over his face/body that I finally lost, and I surrendered to this... ('ve you seen someone yelling at a sketchbook? I have!)

Sigrun's dress was hard to choose. She wanted something badass and usable, battlewise, something her enemies would run from! She wanted it to have a sword guard too. Mmmmh.
Spoiler: show

Sigrun fell dead for this Gareth Pugh's SS15, but the crew refused to go out with her dressing like that: "You'll steal all the stares!"

So she decided to wear the Valentino SS15' HC instead, but she's wearing battle boots under it, and still brought the sword with her haha! At least this one can be torn easily, in case of emergency.

And finally, Lalli and Emil <3 Of course this two are chilling together, how could it be any other way? Emil chose a Dolce&Gabbana wine velvet-y tux from the FW12' and Lalli, a Yojhi Yamamoto SS15', turban and boots included, because, why not?

This is amazing! I especially like Sigrun's outfit
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4252 on: June 18, 2015, 06:21:36 PM »
Antillanka: awesome, just pure awesome! I think I know Tuuri's dress - the original is really beautiful and I agree it suits Tuuri perfectly!

Kizzy: aaaah my heart, that's super cute! I want those clothes, especially the skirt.

Jesty: awww smiling group, just what I needed... and then there's a curly Lalli.  ;D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4253 on: June 18, 2015, 06:40:32 PM »

!!!!!
REYNIR
!!!!!
(Jesty, please show us more art because it's amazing and you should definitely be more confident about it.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4254 on: June 18, 2015, 06:57:59 PM »
Ooh, it *is*! I didn't even see that! it says Auleliel!
... fascinating.
So, you know this thing:

I was trying to do it to this information and it wasn't really working.
"The body in the woods was wearing a dress with a tag on it, so we know when the murder happened and that she was at a resort!"

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4255 on: June 18, 2015, 07:01:34 PM »
Oooh, these are great! The colors are so vibrant and delectable. (And I almost want to see Sigrun rip that dress in an urgent call-of-awesome and go cutting beats to ribbons)

Thank you twice! Call-of-awesome you say? Mmmmmmhhhhhhh.... ;D
Iguana with issues

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4256 on: June 18, 2015, 07:48:04 PM »
antillaka and kizzy I love those styled so much ;w; both the fashion AND your art. gosh please post everything you guys draw I really love looking at your drawings :0

jesty those are all so cute!!!!!!! thank you for cheerin me up. I agree with noodly, I needed that after sad puppy.

I apologize for my poor capitalization, my phones auto-capitalization and autocorrect are wonky
YEET

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4257 on: June 18, 2015, 09:24:17 PM »
Woah! Everyone's design is looking gorgeous ❤ Especially Tuuri's and Reynir's ❤

ADORABLE!!!!!
Iguana with issues

KElder

• Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #4258 on: June 18, 2015, 09:24:25 PM »
Wow. First time visiting here and I have spent hours!
A lot of very talented people contribute to this thread.
:usa: - Fluent
:france: - Somewhat competent depending on the day

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4259 on: June 18, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
Silent Fox, Call-Of-Awesome is my favorite expression now, thanks for introducing it to me  ;D

"So you come to my party, threaten my crew and make me rip my dress???? You'll pay for it, maddaf*cka'!!"
Iguana with issues