Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483905 times)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4230 on: June 18, 2015, 04:11:06 AM »
@videovanceI'm tempted to post the first two pages right now so that I'll stop going back and editing but I also am absolutely obsessive about it being perfect and not leaving people hanging for ages especially since I'm not even done lining the third page yet (Emil's face did not want to cooperate)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4231 on: June 18, 2015, 07:35:50 AM »
[posting this real quick before I fall asleep on my computer :0]
these are just silly two minute things I drew to get an idea on how to draw everyone, to make life easier whenever I wanna draw them again. I swear, Sigrun's hair is the most best (and the hardest to draw, gosh darn, I have an entire page full of her face because it kept not doing what I wanted)
anyway here we goooo [sorry if this post is huge]:

You made all of them look so cute >w<

videovance: Really nice sketches! You got Lalli catlike expression just like it is! :)

I decided to draw some prologue characters to fill up a barely used page of my sketchbook and I got carried away. I had forgotten how adorable and dead they all are!

I was in the middle of this when I realized that Sigrun is actually shorter than Aksel. So I drew a sidewalk for her to be walking on (I'm so so smart).
These are lovely! :D I get so happy seeing art of the prologue characters!

the sgru cycle:
there is only one step
and it is sgru

so here's that valkyrie sigrun
Holy smokes, that's one awesome and really scary Sigrun XD

kill me *hides under blanket* take these programs away from me ;3;
*discreetly shoves the programs underneath the blanket*

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO TALENTED!!?!?!?!?

But seriously, I can't even keep up with all this wonderful stuff. Anyway, keeping in tradition of doing things when I'm not supposed to, I drew a thing on my phone when I should have been paying attention to... something. Oh well. Anyway, here's a chibi Reynir!

Ahhh, so cute!! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

videovance

« Reply #4232 on: June 18, 2015, 07:55:39 AM »
@videovanceI'm tempted to post the first two pages right now so that I'll stop going back and editing but I also am absolutely obsessive about it being perfect and not leaving people hanging for ages especially since I'm not even done lining the third page yet (Emil's face did not want to cooperate)

Nah man, you should post it when you're all comfy with it. There's absolutely no rush! (But like. in general. please do post it 0u0)

AquaAurion: Thank you very much!!

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4233 on: June 18, 2015, 08:37:55 AM »
the sgru cycle:
there is only one step
and it is sgru

so here's that valkyrie sigrun

Haiz, do you want to give me a heart attack? Because if you do, you're doing it right!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4234 on: June 18, 2015, 02:01:45 PM »
Sooooo... the other day, AquaAurion was asking herself how would everyone look in gala if they made them a welcome-back-home! The "if" was too tempting to let it pass, soooo, yeah, I did this.

Of course they stumbled upon a luxury dress store in the journey, didn't they? And of course it had lots of perfectly preserved dresses and tuxedos and fancery! Of course!!

So, first we have Tuuri twirling and dancing in a gorgeous Marchesa SS15'

Reynir found this Burrbery Prorsum FW15' quite of is likeness, so in he went! He would not bother to find a shirt and socks for it though...

Mikkel is wearing Prorsum too, a bit older, SS13'... The shoes were from the Pope's stash and he loves them. I'm sorry, he has this "Hey, babe, how's it going?" look that bothers me a lot, but Mikkel and I had a loooong battle over his face/body that I finally lost, and I surrendered to this... ('ve you seen someone yelling at a sketchbook? I have!)

Sigrun's dress was hard to choose. She wanted something badass and usable, battlewise, something her enemies would run from! She wanted it to have a sword guard too. Mmmmh.
Spoiler: show

Sigrun fell dead for this Gareth Pugh's SS15, but the crew refused to go out with her dressing like that: "You'll steal all the stares!"

So she decided to wear the Valentino SS15' HC instead, but she's wearing battle boots under it, and still brought the sword with her haha! At least this one can be torn easily, in case of emergency.

And finally, Lalli and Emil <3 Of course this two are chilling together, how could it be any other way? Emil chose a Dolce&Gabbana wine velvet-y tux from the FW12' and Lalli, a Yojhi Yamamoto SS15', turban and boots included, because, why not?

Iguana with issues

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4235 on: June 18, 2015, 02:06:28 PM »
Antillanka: noo it was not my intention to give you (or anyone else) a heart-attack but GOSH am I glad you survived it, because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really like Tuuri and Reynir's outfit, but everyone looks fantastic and I'm just very much starry-eyed right now *__________________*

I feel so bad, I am never replying to arts, I mean, there are many of cute, awesome and cool stuffs here and I wanna give them a live or something but I can't but I have nothing to say, or all i could say is said before. I feel a bit bad that only time I actually post something here, when I post my art/stuffs...... or reply to your comments ;3;
I am sorry.
I love all arts of all of you!
don't worry about it! Some people are good at replying and some are not, and some times the thread is overwhelmingly full of neat art and it's hard to comment on it all.
it's really nice to hear you like our art too! ^________^
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:10:20 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4236 on: June 18, 2015, 02:09:03 PM »
Antillanka, those are ... pretty fantastic. Even though my knowledge of clothing goes about as far as "That's a shirt!" (That Tuuri is headcanon now, btw)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4237 on: June 18, 2015, 02:12:01 PM »
Sooooo... the other day, AquaAurion was asking herself how would everyone look in gala if they made them a welcome-back-home! The "if" was too tempting to let it pass, soooo, yeah, I did this.
Thank AquaAurion, now we have Antillanka's marvelous drawings ! Tuuri is wonderful, even if I like the others too, and Reynir's clothes looks so comfortable !
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4238 on: June 18, 2015, 02:18:15 PM »

Of course they stumbled upon a luxury dress store in the journey, didn't they? And of course it had lots of perfectly preserved dresses and tuxedos and fancery! Of course!!

Eeeee!  I love seeing the crew all dressed up!  Tuuri in her ballgown especially reminds me of Violetta (was it Violetta, or some other very badass female character?) in Girl Genius, voicing the timid hope that after Lady Heterodyne has re-established her rule and vanquished all her enemies, they could all have a big fancy party with pretty dresses.  (And cake.)

I also like Emil's over-the-top wine-colored velvet tux, and Lalli's weird mystic outfit.  Not to mention what looks like angel (or Valkyrie) wings on the bodice of Sigrun's ballgown, and even Mikkel's "Hey babe, how YOU doin'?" expression. 

What are the letter-number combos you use about the various designs, e.g.
FW15'  SS13'  SS15' HC
Are those standard fashion designations for various seasons, and the last two digits are the year? 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4239 on: June 18, 2015, 02:19:27 PM »
Antillanka sooo much pretty!!! Wow!! I like these so much!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Antillanka

• Tumblr
« Reply #4240 on: June 18, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
Eeeee!  I love seeing the crew all dressed up!  Tuuri in her ballgown especially reminds me of Violetta (was it Violetta, or some other very badass female character?) in Girl Genius, voicing the timid hope that after Lady Heterodyne has re-established her rule and vanquished all her enemies, they could all have a big fancy party with pretty dresses.  (And cake.)

I also like Emil's over-the-top wine-colored velvet tux, and Lalli's weird mystic outfit.  Not to mention what looks like angel (or Valkyrie) wings on the bodice of Sigrun's ballgown, and even Mikkel's "Hey babe, how YOU doin'?" expression. 

What are the letter-number combos you use about the various designs, e.g.
FW15'  SS13'  SS15' HC
Are those standard fashion designations for various seasons, and the last two digits are the year?

Thanks ;D ;D ;D!
It's the code to know what collection does a piece belong to, so, for example, FW15' means Fall/Winter 2015, and HC is for Haute Couture (the others can be Resort, Ready-to-Wear, etc...)
Iguana with issues

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4241 on: June 18, 2015, 02:32:24 PM »
videovance, AquaAurion: Thank you so much!! I really think that we should have more prologue art, the characters deserve all our love.

Auleliel: Hey, that art is cute... Ohgosh, is that elvish?? *-*

Antillanka: So pretty! Tuuri and Reynir are my favorites!

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4242 on: June 18, 2015, 02:36:27 PM »
Auleliel: Hey, that art is cute... Ohgosh, is that elvish?? *-*
Ooh, it *is*! I didn't even see that! it says Auleliel!

Thanks ;D ;D ;D!
It's the code to know what collection does a piece belong to, so, for example, FW15' means Fall/Winter 2015, and HC is for Haute Couture (the others can be Resort, Ready-to-Wear, etc...)
... fascinating.
So, you know this thing:

I was trying to do it to this information and it wasn't really working.
"The body in the woods was wearing a dress with a tag on it, so we know when the murder happened and that she was at a resort!"
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4243 on: June 18, 2015, 02:42:10 PM »
So, you know this thing:

I was trying to do it to this information and it wasn't really working.
"The body in the woods was wearing a dress with a tag on it, so we know when the murder happened and that she was at a resort!"

So I am not the only one who does this thing in my head?? There's even a comic for it! I'm not alone!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Kizzy

• Not online everyday :c
« Reply #4244 on: June 18, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »
*Insert Antillanka's awesome art here*

Woah! Everyone's design is looking gorgeous ❤ Especially Tuuri's and Reynir's ❤

Edit: I'll just leave this here *flees*

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 04:22:22 PM by Kizzy »
Fluent: :usa:
Decent: