Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483813 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4215 on: June 17, 2015, 07:58:21 PM »
Oh my... actual animated shorts! *stares for long minutes*

Please never stop with this. Do eeet. All of them, if you like. And get all the cookies, you deserve them.

omg, you just give me the link of scenes which I can animate like this tuuri (or the lalli, however that one if unfinished)..... evil......
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

MrNegative

• pretty cool
« Reply #4216 on: June 17, 2015, 08:08:09 PM »

This is some real great work, I'd love to see some more short animations!
Native: :usa:
Learning: :sweden:, :vaticancity:
On hold: :denmark:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4217 on: June 17, 2015, 08:33:54 PM »
[posting this real quick before I fall asleep on my computer :0]
these are just silly two minute things I drew to get an idea on how to draw everyone, to make life easier whenever I wanna draw them again. I swear, Sigrun's hair is the most best (and the hardest to draw, gosh darn, I have an entire page full of her face because it kept not doing what I wanted)
anyway here we goooo [sorry if this post is huge]:

FRICK THESE ARE SO CUTE YOUR ART IS SO CUTE I HOPE YOU POST MORE OF IT OH MY GOSH

the sgru cycle:
there is only one step
and it is sgru

so here's that valkyrie sigrun
SCREEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S SO PRETTY AND SIGRUN IS SO POWERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AAAAAA

lots of caps lock today o.o
YEET

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4218 on: June 17, 2015, 08:40:41 PM »
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO TALENTED!!?!?!?!?

But seriously, I can't even keep up with all this wonderful stuff. Anyway, keeping in tradition of doing things when I'm not supposed to, I drew a thing on my phone when I should have been paying attention to... something. Oh well. Anyway, here's a chibi Reynir!

:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4219 on: June 17, 2015, 08:42:27 PM »

But seriously, I can't even keep up with all this wonderful stuff. Anyway, keeping in tradition of doing things when I'm not supposed to, I drew a thing on my phone when I should have been paying attention to... something. Oh well. Anyway, here's a chibi Reynir!

Aww, how adorable! <3 I love his little raised hand/wave?
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4220 on: June 17, 2015, 08:48:07 PM »

The ADORABLENESS is OVERWHELMING! Also that turned out surprisingly well considering a certain other human being we both know quite well was sleeping on your arm while you were doing the line art... ;)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #4221 on: June 17, 2015, 08:51:14 PM »

Eee, how adorable! I say it was time well spent :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #4222 on: June 17, 2015, 09:06:42 PM »
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4223 on: June 17, 2015, 09:10:16 PM »
I feel so bad, I am never replying to arts, I mean, there are many of cute, awesome and cool stuffs here and I wanna give them a live or something but I can't but I have nothing to say, or all i could say is said before. I feel a bit bad that only time I actually post something here, when I post my art/stuffs...... or reply to your comments ;3;
I am sorry.
I love all arts of all of you!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #4224 on: June 17, 2015, 10:25:15 PM »

Sigrun = Knife + J J

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4225 on: June 17, 2015, 10:49:15 PM »
I really LOVE the trash can comics (I don't think you're trash, though). How do you draw inside this thing? Is it bigger on the inside? ;)
Yeah, it's actually a blue recycling-bin. ;)

I love the trash-can comics too, never stop. This most recent one made me snigger loudly enough that my family looked at me funny. Well done.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

videovance

« Reply #4226 on: June 18, 2015, 01:01:10 AM »
eeeee thank you!!!
bwehehehe they're only like, the size of my thumb in real life but thank you so much!!!
Quote from: Haiz link=topic=3{/im5.msg43920#msg43920 date=1434561218
oh, sweet, that's it!! it was bugging me how young she looked too- i didn't think about changing the position of her eyes :O thank you!! wow, it is a lot easier to draw her now [sobs happily]
thank you!! I love your art oh my gosh your sketches are so CLEAN and WONDERFUL (and full of now-dead people) but still they are absolutely fin-tastic

Goodness, there has been so many pieces of art and amazing things being put in this thread!! It's getting quite hard to keep up with all this brilliance 0u0

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #4227 on: June 18, 2015, 01:16:46 AM »
I stayed up until 5am on the chat, and then rather than do the sensible thing and go to bed, I became crazy and decided to try to draw Reynir. I haven't drawn anything except stick figures since I finished school (and my art scores were usually worse than my PE scores--and I'm no athlete) so later, after sleeping for a few hours after finishing the preliminary sketch, I forgot that you have to wait after inking before erasing the pencil lines. :-[
Anyway, here is my first not-for-school attempt at drawing non-stick-figure people:
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4228 on: June 18, 2015, 01:47:55 AM »
[posting this real quick before I fall asleep on my computer :0]
these are just silly two minute things I drew to get an idea on how to draw everyone, to make life easier whenever I wanna draw them again. I swear, Sigrun's hair is the most best (and the hardest to draw, gosh darn, I have an entire page full of her face because it kept not doing what I wanted)
anyway here we goooo [sorry if this post is huge]:

WAIT VIDEOVANCE THESE ARE ADORABLE PLEASE DRAW MORE LDSFJSKFKh HOW THE BLOODY HELL ARE THEY SO CUTE I'M DYING RIGHT NOW

UNDIGNIFIED SCREECHING IS HAPPENING YES ANIMATIOOOOOOON

I'm working on a comic-thing of a sort-of-fic someone wrote on tumblr but I'm not sure I have the guts to post it once it's done should I do it
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:49:29 AM by misea »
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

videovance

« Reply #4229 on: June 18, 2015, 02:02:00 AM »

oH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAHHHHH look at how lil' and cute Reynir is!!! What a cute patoot. 0u0 (staying up until 5am?? aren't you exhausted? i hope you rest well today (and sleep earlier! ahahaha i sound like a mum))

WAIT VIDEOVANCE THESE ARE ADORABLE PLEASE DRAW MORE LDSFJSKFKh HOW THE BLOODY HELL ARE THEY SO CUTE I'M DYING RIGHT NOW
I'm working on a comic-thing of a sort-of-fic someone wrote on tumblr but I'm not sure I have the guts to post it once it's done should I do it

[FALLS TO THE FLOOR] T-THANK YOU SO MUCH! ;w;;;
And you absolutely should post the comic, I bet everyone would love to see it!!