Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483931 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4185 on: June 17, 2015, 09:38:18 AM »
that is the last spam with my stupid animations....

take flash maker away from me.....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4186 on: June 17, 2015, 09:45:08 AM »
NEVER
(That is both a great piece of art and a great reaction gif)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:48:56 AM by ParanormalAndroid »

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4187 on: June 17, 2015, 09:46:27 AM »

NEVERRRRRRR! *ties flash maker to your shoelace*

:O THIS IS SO COOL.
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Tjoll

• genderqueer sugar addict
« Reply #4188 on: June 17, 2015, 09:54:15 AM »
No, this is when he reads Tuuri's note and realizes that all that she has been talking about isn't some weird joke that he doesn't get but that they are catching a boat to a new job.

Aaaah, thank you! I'm not so great in the memory department... (also, with more frames added, it definitely doesn't look like he's sneezing anymore).

AWESOME!!!! \o/
noooo, don't let this be the last one ='(
:germany: :uk:
male pronouns, plz

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4189 on: June 17, 2015, 09:54:49 AM »

Please don't stop :D We love this kind of spam!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #4190 on: June 17, 2015, 09:56:54 AM »
Tuuri lives! :O This is so great! It's one of those more complex expressions that you don't see animated much. I noticed and liked it in the comic too, but it's even more expressive animated.

Have you tried lenghtening some parts a bit? Like that part after she puts her fingers into a fist and looks away. Just a half-second more. I think it could make it look a bit more realistic (though it is already). Can I ask how much time it takes you to make these, and how many frames you draw? I used Flash a long time ago, but I was animating 2D shapes, not complex drawings, the process was probably quite different.
Very impressive work!

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #4191 on: June 17, 2015, 10:09:16 AM »
Sorry, both Sunflower and RandomTexasReader! Great drawings anyway, even if I do misread the author.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4192 on: June 17, 2015, 10:35:57 AM »
I should be studying for my Major exam on Friday, but I ended up drawing a Lalli instead...
Wonky Lalli is wonky.. How can I fix him?? How do?? ;_; (I can't Face anymore argh what is facial symmetry? help)

Did someone eat all the cookies?

He's not wonky at all, and it's great to see angry Lalli! But I'd say the eyebrows are the thing that's bothering you... It's quite difficult to draw emotions using only two tinny dots as eyebrows :P and maybe the nose is higher on the face, but I'm not entirely sure.
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4193 on: June 17, 2015, 11:31:24 AM »
NEVER
(That is both a great piece of art and a great reaction gif)

NEVERRRRRRR! *ties flash maker to your shoelace*

:O THIS IS SO COOL.

AWESOME!!!! \o/
noooo, don't let this be the last one ='(

Tuuri lives! :O This is so great! It's one of those more complex expressions that you don't see animated much. I noticed and liked it in the comic too, but it's even more expressive animated.

Have you tried lenghtening some parts a bit? Like that part after she puts her fingers into a fist and looks away. Just a half-second more. I think it could make it look a bit more realistic (though it is already). Can I ask how much time it takes you to make these, and how many frames you draw? I used Flash a long time ago, but I was animating 2D shapes, not complex drawings, the process was probably quite different.
Very impressive work!

well, I tried to make it more lively and some extra expression-ish frames, like it start with a frame where she just looks at them sweetly, then start the first pic that we can see in the comic. I was thinking to confinue a bit since there is one more pic in this set, but I lost few frames and I lost motination with them, this is only 26 frames (3 is completely copied) but if there was no that three pic, probably I would have done nothing. animating myself I simply can't......
(I tried/try to colour it in photoshop, becuase it can open the gif animation so I can colour one by one, but can't correct some parts I wanted to since the flash lost.... maybe if I get motivation again to restart....)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4194 on: June 17, 2015, 12:17:13 PM »
Texas AU! Angry Lalli! Animated characters!! And everything else! I love it!  ;D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

videovance

« Reply #4195 on: June 17, 2015, 01:07:34 PM »
[posting this real quick before I fall asleep on my computer :0]
these are just silly two minute things I drew to get an idea on how to draw everyone, to make life easier whenever I wanna draw them again. I swear, Sigrun's hair is the most best (and the hardest to draw, gosh darn, I have an entire page full of her face because it kept not doing what I wanted)
anyway here we goooo [sorry if this post is huge]:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4196 on: June 17, 2015, 01:10:42 PM »
WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK
THOSE ARE TWO-MINUTE SKETCHES???
they're... they're so perfect! *single joy-tear*
*envyyyyy*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4197 on: June 17, 2015, 01:13:38 PM »

ooooh gosh oh wow I really like those sketches O: O: O: I particularly like how you drew Lalli's eyes, and the way Emil's sparkles seem to fall out of his hair as he moves! Sigrun looks a little young, maybe her eyes are a little too low? but she still looks very sigrun!! I hope you draw them again and again and againn

also wow there has been lots of really great art lately!!! special mentions to that Austin AU and the animations, dang
you'll know where to find me.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4198 on: June 17, 2015, 02:45:30 PM »
videovance: Really nice sketches! You got Lalli catlike expression just like it is! :)

I decided to draw some prologue characters to fill up a barely used page of my sketchbook and I got carried away. I had forgotten how adorable and dead they all are!

I was in the middle of this when I realized that Sigrun is actually shorter than Aksel. So I drew a sidewalk for her to be walking on (I'm so so smart).
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4199 on: June 17, 2015, 03:48:34 PM »
I decided to draw some prologue characters to fill up a barely used page of my sketchbook and I got carried away. I had forgotten how adorable and dead they all are!

I was in the middle of this when I realized that Sigrun is actually shorter than Aksel. So I drew a sidewalk for her to be walking on (I'm so so smart).
I can never ever get enough of the prologue characters or of your art. Please get carried away a lot more.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.