Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483694 times)

daiseerose

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4065 on: June 14, 2015, 09:07:04 PM »
---> Gwenno um yea she is. And thank you :)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4066 on: June 14, 2015, 09:07:47 PM »
Got a bit of crowbar nostalgia these days and this happened. Now I'm itching to draw the whole team in Half-Life AU but damn, I really don't have the time for it. Maybe just sniper Lalli next week.

This is fabuloso.

I copied Sumeri's idea (sorry, it was too good to pass up) and drew Emil and Lalli doing the forehead touch thing. I want to add a background but I'm too impatient right now. THEY'RE JUST REALLY CUTE OKAY. I'm never drawing their uniforms again yes I probably am going to and curse myself the entire time.

Spoiler: show

I also have part of a comic thing based on an Emil x Lalli thing someone wrote on tumblr, but it's not finished yet. *sobs*

And here's that Tuuri drawing that I posted a while ago, except finished and colored (lazily). The colors are super awful on Macs, I'm sorry T_T.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:51:35 PM by misea »
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4067 on: June 14, 2015, 09:17:12 PM »
*just dies*
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #4068 on: June 14, 2015, 09:17:58 PM »

I copied Sumeri's idea (sorry, it was too good to pass up) and drew Emil and Lalli doing the forehead touch thing. I want to add a background but I'm too impatient right now. THEY'RE JUST REALLY CUTE OKAY. I'm never drawing their uniforms again yes I probably am going to and curse myself the entire time.

WAAAHHH you are a wonderful being and that drawing is also wonderful and everything is wonderful and

jesus christ anonion that is so freaking gorgeous that I can't even
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4069 on: June 14, 2015, 09:43:27 PM »

I also have part of a comic thing based on an Emil x Lalli thing someone wrote on tumblr, but it's not finished yet. *sobs*

And here's that Tuuri drawing that I posted a while ago, except finished and colored (lazily). The colors are super awful on Macs, I'm sorry T_T.

[/quote]

Absolutely amazing! That line art is gorgeous! I eagerly look forward to more! *pokepoke* :D
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

videovance

« Reply #4070 on: June 14, 2015, 09:50:08 PM »
Misea, that looks amazing!! The lineart is like 10/10 would recommend aaaaahhhhhh

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4071 on: June 14, 2015, 10:22:57 PM »

I want to print it out and color it like a little kid it's so perfect! But I would be the really careful little kid who spent hours making sure she drew exactly in the lines because she didn't want to ruin the picture.

And at a family gathering, I may have been antisocial and drew stuff in the corner all day. And so I now present to you: the SSSS crew as toddlers!

:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4072 on: June 14, 2015, 10:26:10 PM »
I want to print it out and color it like a little kid it's so perfect! But I would be the really careful little kid who spent hours making sure she drew exactly in the lines because she didn't want to ruin the picture.

And at a family gathering, I may have been antisocial and drew stuff in the corner all day. And so I now present to you: the SSSS crew as toddlers!

Aaaaaaaahhhh *squeeeeeeee* they're soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuttteeee. When will there be plush dolls? ;)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4073 on: June 14, 2015, 10:48:08 PM »

GO FOR IT :D Maybe I should make it downloadable XD I have epic ideas for coloring it but I'm just coming out of a years-long art slump and slapping colors on accurately is going to take hooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrssss I mean that lineart took me like a day and a half (I still don't have references for Lalli's knife oops) and I have like no color theory whatsoever

WAAAHHH you are a wonderful being and that drawing is also wonderful and everything is wonderful and

YOU'RE A WONDERFUL BEING that forehead touching is the cutest ever and your art is just generally really elegant and gorgeous okay (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Absolutely amazing! That line art is gorgeous! I eagerly look forward to more! *pokepoke* :D

Hehehehe, I'll post that comic ASAP then (once I finish slogging through it DLFKJKSfsdf I might as well be creating my own webcomic, it's taking ages)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:56:27 PM by misea »
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4074 on: June 15, 2015, 01:03:38 AM »

...Is it your goal to give me beautiful, terrifying nightmares? Because it's working. How is Emil going to fend of Spider Doggy with just the crowbar!?!!?

Feed it to him!

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #4075 on: June 15, 2015, 01:31:17 AM »

*angry villain voice* MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!!
*hisses and melts into a puddle of acid*
*happy puddle*

(I still don't have references for Lalli's knife oops)

Actually Lalli's knife seems to change shape a bit. It's very short here:

but in that picture with Lalli doing magic and Emil with the flamethrower (my favourite SSSS concept art - but I can't remember where it's hosted online) his knife is bigger, with a different sheath. Similar to this

Just look up some puukko references, can't go very wrong with that :)

Also, thank you all for the very nice messages! Totally made my day  :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 01:33:09 AM by anonion »

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4076 on: June 15, 2015, 01:42:57 AM »
*goes through the pages he missed*
*dies fangirling*
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4077 on: June 15, 2015, 02:13:09 AM »
 @anonion: Hahaha, I guess my interpretation's pretty close then! I actually have that image you're looking for saved on my computer and based Lalli's knife off of it. I should make the blade longer (I swear it wasn't this short before) .... next time. I am so done with these uniforms and straight lines uuuuuugghghghhghggh

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4078 on: June 15, 2015, 03:01:08 AM »
Got a bit of crowbar nostalgia these days and this happened. Now I'm itching to draw the whole team in Half-Life AU but damn, I really don't have the time for it. Maybe just sniper Lalli next week.

Wow, this is epic!! :o I wish that sometime in the future we might see Emil do something as heroic as this x) (as long as it doesn't get him killed)

HELO ART THRED
are you ready for a sketchspam? because I did an emoji request challenge like Piney, except without the palette part, aand I got a lot of them and I'm lazy so it's just a bunch of sketches ehe
Put under a spoiler for length!

[spoiler]
C8 Tuuri

E6 Lalli

B1 Onni

E3 Emil and E10 Lalli

B7 Reynir

E7 Lalli

......and then I got request for an A1 Mikkel while writing this post

Oh gosh, these are lovely ^w^

Thought it seemed like a good time to drop by and say how wowed I was by the arts that have been appearing :P

AquaAurion - FMA is definitely one of my favourite anime series, and it's great seeing it mixed up with my favourite webcomic, it's like the mixture of all the best things in the world! I actually really like Tuuri/Envy in this one, she has a great expression, but gotta say Lalli would probably make a good gluttony as well (he did steal the whole cookie bag after all….)

FMA is one of my favorites as well (if not my favorite)! :D For Tuuri I was actually looking at Pride when he snaps, but tried to get a cheekier expression :P I hadn't even considered Gluttony for Lalli, but I guess it would work ^^ I just thought about how Sloth is always lazy, but in reality is the fastest of them all.

I am kinda taking paint doodle requests like these I have done till now:

you can ask here
These are so cute >w<

This is fabuloso.

This is bad for my heart! >w< I almost made a very undignified sound when I saw this in class xD I did my best not to grin like a maniac and hopefully the professor didn't see anything :P

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
« Reply #4079 on: June 15, 2015, 06:26:36 AM »

Now that's really awesome - I especially like the posing of the two. I'd change the composition slightly if I were you - make the dog more towering over him or something like that, because otherwise the whole picture looks like a still from a fighting game. :D
Spoiler: No, really - look (really awful Photoshop edit) • show

The composition is not bad at all, but it looks weird to me for some reason.

I'm not an expert in composition (or other artsy-schmaftsy stuff in general), though. Really looking forward to seeing those Half-Life AU pictures you've promised us!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 06:32:57 AM by Guardian G.I. »
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany: