Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483990 times)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4020 on: June 13, 2015, 08:28:09 PM »

I think Sunflower once asked if someone could do the Hotakainens arriving to Keuru. This is not exactly my headcanon, in which they arrived by boat with other survivors of the outbreak in their village. But I must admit, picturing three kids walking alone in the snowy forest is far more romantic and appealing than a bunch of refugees in a boat. Or not. Anyway, it turned out like this.
Onni hasn't had any sleep for days, Tuuri is beginning to suspect their parents won't join them in Keuru, but Onni won't look her in the eye, and Lalli... he's seen some sh*t, as well as Onni.

I'm sorry for stealing photos from the Internet, but I'm too lazy to paint the whole thing by hand.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've wanted to see this since LITERALLY the start of the comic. I even tried drawing it myself but I suck. ANYWAY this is great. I wonder, do you mind if I use it in my fanfic? I'll give full credit of course!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4021 on: June 13, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've wanted to see this since LITERALLY the start of the comic. I even tried drawing it myself but I suck. ANYWAY this is great. I wonder, do you mind if I use it in my fanfic? I'll give full credit of course!

Please, do! It'd be an honor ^^
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4022 on: June 13, 2015, 08:51:56 PM »
You all are wonderful people. O_O
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4023 on: June 14, 2015, 01:03:27 AM »
When the kid you are babysitting leaves you alone with his tablet and you decide to teach yourself how to draw digitally:

Sorry for the weird image quality, I had to take a picture of the screen with my phone... :/
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #4024 on: June 14, 2015, 01:28:39 AM »
When the kid you are babysitting leaves you alone with his tablet and you decide to teach yourself how to draw digitally:

Sorry for the weird image quality, I had to take a picture of the screen with my phone... :/

You have NO IDEA HOW LOUD I JUST SQUEED!!

videovance

« Reply #4025 on: June 14, 2015, 01:34:28 AM »

Wowowowowow, that looks amazing!! [so cute aaahhhhhh]

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4026 on: June 14, 2015, 01:50:26 AM »

omg THE FEELS ;~;
also, that's really really pretty <3
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4027 on: June 14, 2015, 03:09:44 AM »

Haha this is sooooo cute! >w<
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4028 on: June 14, 2015, 05:41:36 AM »
*Admire what talented persons can do with only a notebook*

I think Sunflower once asked if someone could do the Hotakainens arriving to Keuru. This is not exactly my headcanon, in which they arrived by boat with other survivors of the outbreak in their village. But I must admit, picturing three kids walking alone in the snowy forest is far more romantic and appealing than a bunch of refugees in a boat. Or not. Anyway, it turned out like this.
Onni hasn't had any sleep for days, Tuuri is beginning to suspect their parents won't join them in Keuru, but Onni won't look her in the eye, and Lalli... he's seen some sh*t, as well as Onni.

I'm sorry for stealing photos from the Internet, but I'm too lazy to paint the whole thing by hand.
Awwwwww, it's beautiful and... sad but beautiful *Feels so, so sorry for Onni who have to stay brave and strong for three*

More cats ! ^^
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4029 on: June 14, 2015, 05:55:19 AM »

Awwww... so beautiful. My appreciation for Onni is growing day by day, fanart by fanart.

kittieeeees :3
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4030 on: June 14, 2015, 08:38:16 AM »
Strange Emil is strange.
I know how to use my Wacom ·v·
I don't like how the hair looks and the eyes. But y'know, difficult as heck.
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

videovance

« Reply #4031 on: June 14, 2015, 08:47:14 AM »
Strange Emil is strange.

[squeals loudly] tHIS IS SO CUTE AAAHHH I love the hair sparkles!!

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4032 on: June 14, 2015, 08:48:48 AM »
[squeals loudly] tHIS IS SO CUTE AAAHHH I love the hair sparkles!!

Haha thank you!!
The sparkles are the best part ·w·
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4033 on: June 14, 2015, 10:44:57 AM »

And you're telling me it's your first try in a tablet??? GUYS, WE'VE GOT OURSELVES AN UNDISCOVERED ART GENIUS HERE!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4034 on: June 14, 2015, 10:51:48 AM »
oooOH THIS IS SO COOL. I like how Lalli turned out!
THANK YOU!! :D I think Lalli is the one who turned out looking most like himself :P

anyway, I was hanging out with Kame today, a fellow czech/norwegian person that started reading SSSS because of me (hee hee), and she asked me to draw something SSSS in her "Wreck This Journal", so I did:

I absentmindedly drew a sweaterlalli as I am prone to do, and then asked her who her favourite character was. She answered (after making a lot of frustrated noises because it's nigh impossible to choose a fave) that Sigrun was her first fave because norwegian, but Emil and Lalli also became her faves after reading my high school au soooooooooooooooo
*hee hee'ing intensifies*
These are lovely! :) I really like the movement in the Sigrun one, she looks badass!

Wow, your drawing blends in surprisingly well with the photo :o Tiny Lalli and Tuuri look so cute!

So adorable! <3

Strange Emil is strange.

Tablets can be tricky in the beginning, but it looks good :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3