Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483628 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4005 on: June 13, 2015, 04:58:46 PM »
Haiz: Sweaterlalli <3
And Sigrun looks like a wizard (I thought it was fire coming from her knife at first glance). Amazing as always. :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4006 on: June 13, 2015, 05:02:08 PM »
Haiz: I like. Much pretty. Lovely sketches.  :D
If I'm ever in Norway, I will definitely carry a journal with blank pages everywhere
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

AuthorOfLight

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • i am just a littol creachur
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4007 on: June 13, 2015, 05:03:32 PM »
anyway, I was hanging out with Kame today, a fellow czech/norwegian person that started reading SSSS because of me (hee hee), and she asked me to draw something SSSS in her "Wreck This Journal", so I did:

I absentmindedly drew a sweaterlalli as I am prone to do, and then asked her who her favourite character was. She answered (after making a lot of frustrated noises because it's nigh impossible to choose a fave) that Sigrun was her first fave because norwegian, but Emil and Lalli also became her faves after reading my high school au soooooooooooooooo
*hee hee'ing intensifies*

Sweaterlalli is the most best. (also the entire drawing. It makes that particular page in my own Wreck This Journal look rather pitiful. :) )
fluent - :usa:
decentish - :mexico:
starting to learn - :finland: :japan:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4008 on: June 13, 2015, 05:46:14 PM »

yyeeEEESSSSS. To sweater!Lalli, Emil and especially Sigrun (there's just something about her wielding a knife that's one of my weakest spots ever)(Sigrun + knife = OTP).
On semi-related note I have yarn, HA.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4009 on: June 13, 2015, 05:50:38 PM »
thanks for the comments! sweaterlalli is very important to me

yyeeEEESSSSS. To sweater!Lalli, Emil and especially Sigrun (there's just something about her wielding a knife that's one of my weakest spots ever)(Sigrun + knife = OTP).
On semi-related note I have yarn, HA.
(Sigrun/knife is my OTP, too) and before you accuse me of being blatantly inspired by your chariot!sigrun from the tarot thread: GUILTY AS CHARGED
YAY FOR YARN!!!!!!!!!!!!
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4010 on: June 13, 2015, 06:04:28 PM »
(Sigrun/knife is my OTP, too) and before you accuse me of being blatantly inspired by your chariot!sigrun from the tarot thread: GUILTY AS CHARGED

A-ha, so one way of getting more Sigrun+knife art from you might be to paint Sigrun+knife first and wait for the inspiration to take hold?
*makes a note*
This might end up as an eternal Sigrun+knife loop, in which case I have zero regrets.

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4011 on: June 13, 2015, 06:06:42 PM »
A-ha, so one way of getting more Sigrun+knife art from you might be to paint Sigrun+knife first and wait for the inspiration to take hold?
*makes a note*
This might end up as an eternal Sigrun+knife loop, in which case I have zero regrets.

i finally understand this godforsaken meme
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:08:44 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4012 on: June 13, 2015, 07:34:17 PM »
Haiz: yesss more sweater!Lalli! Cool! :3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4013 on: June 13, 2015, 07:43:34 PM »

I think Sunflower once asked if someone could do the Hotakainens arriving to Keuru. This is not exactly my headcanon, in which they arrived by boat with other survivors of the outbreak in their village. But I must admit, picturing three kids walking alone in the snowy forest is far more romantic and appealing than a bunch of refugees in a boat. Or not. Anyway, it turned out like this.
Onni hasn't had any sleep for days, Tuuri is beginning to suspect their parents won't join them in Keuru, but Onni won't look her in the eye, and Lalli... he's seen some sh*t, as well as Onni.

I'm sorry for stealing photos from the Internet, but I'm too lazy to paint the whole thing by hand.
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4014 on: June 13, 2015, 07:48:51 PM »

I think Sunflower once asked if someone could do the Hotakainens arriving to Keuru. This is not exactly my headcanon, in which they arrived by boat with other survivors of the outbreak in their village. But I must admit, picturing three kids walking alone in the snowy forest is far more romantic and appealing than a bunch of refugees in a boat. Or not. Anyway, it turned out like this.
Onni hasn't had any sleep for days, Tuuri is beginning to suspect their parents won't join them in Keuru, but Onni won't look her in the eye, and Lalli... he's seen some sh*t, as well as Onni.

I'm sorry for stealing photos from the Internet, but I'm too lazy to paint the whole thing by hand.

This is Beautiful omg
I love how you Paint it. looks like digital and fits so Well with the background !
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4015 on: June 13, 2015, 07:54:38 PM »

Wow, this is lovely! Poor Onni, no, poor everyone. But especially poor Onni because he was way too young to carry this big a responsibility (though he seems to have done it well). ;^;

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4016 on: June 13, 2015, 07:59:59 PM »
Wow, this is lovely! Poor Onni, no, poor everyone. But especially poor Onni because he was way too young to carry this big a responsibility (though he seems to have done it well). ;^;

Absolutely. At 16 I could barely make myself a sandwich, I couldn't imagine having to take charge of two little kids, all alone, at that age. Taking them to safety without collapsing is heroic.
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4017 on: June 13, 2015, 08:01:53 PM »
Absolutely. At 16 I could barely make myself a sandwich, I couldn't imagine having to take charge of two little kids, all alone, at that age. Taking them to safety without collapsing is heroic.

You just said Jurassic World in this sentence. It is possible. I can imagine that...
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4018 on: June 13, 2015, 08:08:14 PM »

WHO TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS OKAY I'M CRYING NOW
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4019 on: June 13, 2015, 08:10:09 PM »

Ohmygod, that's amazing!
Depressing, yes, but also brilliant!