Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484265 times)

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3900 on: June 10, 2015, 10:17:25 AM »

O_O
Somebody. cosplay. please.

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #3901 on: June 10, 2015, 02:12:26 PM »
thank u lots for all the hecka nice comments!!! i appreciate. also yes femmil has the ability to look competent for a few seconds longer than regular emil. still a massive awkward dork though

Gwenno: fairy lalli is beautiful!!! I think I requested a fairy lalli on dood leordie once, so this is Very Relevant to my interests

AquaAurion: ahhh that draw made me so happy. happy emil is a good emil

there were also some sigruns?? sigruns are great kudos to ye who drew the sigruns

excuse me as I hijack the bluehair lalli as tonight's chillout draw

okay good night
Haiz, this is beautiful. . . I'm gonna just stare, okay.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #3902 on: June 10, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »

And this although it's actually for tarot card thread. ( I don't know if I'll make more tarot cards but might as well post this one here too.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3903 on: June 10, 2015, 04:38:13 PM »
well now I know what I'm gonna do when my new tablet arrives

Lalli with long, blue hair? Yes please! :D

Oh my gosh, he is gorgeous *O* Can we bribe Minna to have Lalli's hair grow out? ;D

O_O
Somebody. cosplay. please.

Haiz, this is beautiful. . . I'm gonna just stare, okay.

So many people are excited about Lalli having blue hair, but he isn't even going to show up physically in the fic proper for a long time.

THE GOVERNMENT COULD NEVER STOP MY SINFUL HAND

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3904 on: June 10, 2015, 04:39:17 PM »
THE GOVERNMENT COULD NEVER STOP MY SINFUL HAND

I love his expression here! Pure Lalli.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3905 on: June 10, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
Ahhh, don't know why, but blue-haired Lalli makes me sooo happy!  :D

And my contribution. Moomil and Too-Mikkel. Unexpectedly, isn't it? No?

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3906 on: June 10, 2015, 05:48:00 PM »
Auuugh this thread! :D So much good stuff, so fast.

RTR: I love your realistic Sigruns, I especially love the nose, stray front hair and her general look of Sigrun-ness. Sigrun being very Sigrun.

AquaAurion: mischievous Emil for the win. :D Now I want to know what he was up to...

KicknRun: Scared-looking Reynirs are my favourites! :D Plus I think you may have started another forum meme with the bluehaired Lalli. Urge to bluehair Lalli... rising...

Gwenno: I love Fae!Lalli. The colours are lovely and I love how airy and light the whole picture looks like. Consider maybe drawing the whole team as fairies?

Haiz: ok there goes my heart again. You HAVE to stop making me fall in love with drawings. Wouldn't mind more bluehaired Lalli though (or Femil *cough*)...

Curry: that was not something I expected to see but - it's so perfect. Love it, especially the glasses... and the trousers... and the T-shirt you know what it's pointless to list everything I love about it because that'd be everything anyway.

Viola: that's awesome use of just two colours! If you call that learning how to watercolour then I'd say you're doing it very, very right.

Stripey: ooooh very relevant to my interests! How do you make them?

Cat Is in the Moon: More realistic portraits? Awesome, they're both brilliant - and the tarot card is seriously beautiful. I'm kind of hoping you'd make at least a few more because I really love your style!

mad robin: Moomil is a thing of great beauty. :D And Too-Mikkel... oh my, how did I never realize he's actually a whole lot like her? Anyway, also hoping for more Moomin characters from you!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

zetkaj

« Reply #3907 on: June 10, 2015, 06:26:00 PM »
I make small leather keychains (among numerous other things) and was inspired to make these three based on the nifty patterns Minna has around her pages. 

These are neat! The first one reminds me of a simplified endless knot. (Though it's a Buddhist symbol, so it probably wasn't meant to be similiar?)

While both are great, that Moomil has won my heart. I really wanted to type something about how great he is, but I have no words;;;
Now I want to watch Moomins instead of working
Native :poland: , fluent :uk: , a bit :germany: , learning :finland:

The whole culture is based on pretending. Pretending that we are cultured.

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #3908 on: June 10, 2015, 06:47:32 PM »
it is so weird yet, hinestly I want to give some comment on everyone's art, but I am basically shy and everyone else does, mostly I want to give a like to the art, like I do it on tumblr, but there is no such thing in forum ;3;
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3909 on: June 10, 2015, 08:18:43 PM »
Auuugh this thread! :D So much good stuff, so fast.

KicknRun: Scared-looking Reynirs are my favourites! :D Plus I think you may have started another forum meme with the bluehaired Lalli. Urge to bluehair Lalli... rising...

C͞͏̞̘̪̲͙͚͈Ơ͝҉̲͇͇̻̖̹́͡Ń̲̭͚̝̫̙͉̦̼͓̫͘͢T̵̨̧͝͏̫̲̫͚̹̥̝̙̘̭̖̰̦͓ͅI̶̢̹͕̭̹̤̳̮̪̞͖̖̭̖͔̞N̨̥̼͚͇̝̫̥̮͉͕̞͙̣͡U̸͠͏͇̫̲̠͙͖͚̤̩͔̗͙̖͘͢E̕҉̧̬͈̗̯͔̯͍̭̮̬͍̤̭̳͖͉̕ ͓̹̥̱̰̞̯͇̟̰̟̗̭͙͈̟̪͝͡

I make small leather keychains (among numerous other things) and was inspired to make these three based on the nifty patterns Minna has around her pages. 

Aw man, these look pretty cool. Have you used them?

And this although it's actually for tarot card thread. ( I don't know if I'll make more tarot cards but might as well post this one here too.

They look pretty realistic! And my LA teacher's hair does the flippy thing, and her hair's red too. It looks a lot like what you depicted.

I do not understand this reference? Ah well, still awesome without the knowledge of what the heck.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3910 on: June 10, 2015, 10:30:27 PM »
freddiethefantastic and callipygous did that art switcheround meme that everybody loves doing! Here's the overview:

Who did what:
Curry ~ calli ~ freddie
calli ~ freddie ~ Curry
freddie ~ Curry ~ calli

The full-size finished ones are under the cut! For the full-size progress pictures, go here

Spoiler: show

YEET

freddiethefantastic

« Reply #3911 on: June 10, 2015, 10:46:58 PM »
freddiethefantastic and callipygous did that art switcheround meme that everybody loves doing! Here's the overview:

That's my art wow! I never post on the forum but look, see, I do art I promise! Unfortunately I never take art seriously... Just look really close at Lalli's cookie to confirm that...
Okay but real talk, this was ridiculously fun. I was working with such talented artists and their drawings are so high caliber, so I actually feel like I learned quite a bit. I struggle with digital art a lot (which is pretty clear in the pieces above lmao) but idk I think I improved with this? At least I got in some more practice.
Curry and Cali's drawings are so pretty though omg!!!!! Look at how clean and beautiful Cali's sketch is!! Curry's facial structure and  coloring literally gives me life!! I just!!!!! Love both of their!!!! Art!!!! So much!!!!!!!!

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #3912 on: June 10, 2015, 10:55:35 PM »
Mad Robin: OMG YES MORE MOOMIN-SSSS! :DDDD I love them so much <3

Curry/freddiethefantastic/callipygous : Oh my gosh, awesome job all of you! Who did what?
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3913 on: June 10, 2015, 10:59:17 PM »
Mad Robin: OMG YES MORE MOOMIN-SSSS! :DDDD I love them so much <3

Curry/freddiethefantastic/callipygous : Oh my gosh, awesome job all of you! Who did what?

Oops, I included the little block of names as explanation. Probably needed a touch more than that, ehehe

Updated version:

YEET

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #3914 on: June 10, 2015, 11:22:38 PM »

Ohmygods, Robin, I don't even know if I'm dying of laughter or of awe but I'm DYING and I'm in a public place so I can't even die in peace THESE ARE PERFECTION

You guys are so good! It's a delight to see what you can do together :)
Aaaaa now I want to shanghai people into doing one or twelve of these with me, why must it be midterm season >A<
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:52:01 PM by Rabbit »
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz