Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483929 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3870 on: June 08, 2015, 05:13:03 PM »
Eeeeeh so you remember that one picture of the Crew as cute bunnies that I drew around Easter? No? Well, to celebrate finally fixing my tablet and downloading a new drawing software, I decided to fix it up digitally. Hopefully it's a bit clearer now!

I also coloured it, but I'm not so sure about that one so I'll just put it in a spoiler:

Spoiler: show

I now have all sorts of artistic plans for my tablet, not least fixing up my self-insert, but I'm going to have to force myself to wait until exam season is over before I get stuck into any of that. I will no doubt continue making silly things as procrastination anyway, though!
BUNS!!
These are so cute! Awwwwww we always need more bunnies in this fandom >w<
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3871 on: June 08, 2015, 05:30:59 PM »
hahaha sAME, my SSSS-folder is not only the biggest one but also the best organized one on my entire computer

Guys this is actually a problem (but a good one), you are all making so much beautiful art and now I am running out of space on my 8 year old computer that only holds like 20gb (I am currently being forced to decide whether or not I want to remove the 35 icelandic disney movies I have saved on it so I can make room for photoshop).

In other words you guys are all very talented, and are making many amazing things, and I love them all so much, and I really need to get a new computer because loading all these awesome artworks may have resulted in the blue screen of death the other day...

And Piney, I am running out of screens to set your Lallis as backgrounds for... :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:32:45 PM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3872 on: June 08, 2015, 05:37:06 PM »
okay THIS is my new favourite
maybe
one has a sweater one is sleeping and this one has a blanket
...... I DON'T KNOW I JUST LOVE ALL THE LALLIS YOU'VE MADE

THANK YOU
(This one's easily my favorite since I put the most time into it and blankets are the best if I do say so myself. I can relate to this Lalli.)

And Piney, I am running out of screens to set your Lallis as backgrounds for... :)

I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but that was the last Lalli in this particular series... Sigrun is next! :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #3873 on: June 08, 2015, 05:40:11 PM »
I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but that was the last Lalli in this particular series... Sigrun is next! :)

It's good, although I may have to resort to setting my little siblings' phone and computer backgrounds with whatever you come up with next... ;)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3874 on: June 08, 2015, 06:33:46 PM »
Kick: I literally perked up at long-and-blue-haired lalli

Kauniita: EEEEEEEEEE such adorable floofs!!!! the reynir one o hmy go ds

I started on several of my art trades today, but then headache happened, and then time happened...... I realized that today is a day where you open your window to listen to the thunderstorm outside, make tea, and draw your favourite guilty pleasure as to uncoil your high-strung self after a long day of pretending to be an adult. so that's what happened.

and then sleeptime happened. goodnight friends
you'll know where to find me.

AuthorOfLight

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • i am just a littol creachur
« Reply #3875 on: June 08, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »

!!!!!!!
That is so amazing. Femmil is the best. :)

awww, they're so cute! ^.^

fluent - :usa:
decentish - :mexico:
starting to learn - :finland: :japan:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3876 on: June 08, 2015, 07:12:15 PM »
Viola: glad I could help! I love the airy and cool effect you have there, and the sweater... might have said this before but that sweater does look warm!

Martti: nnnonono what is this ugly you speak of? There's none here. In fact draw more on paper because this Emil is pretty much awesomest.

Piney: aaaaa I would never have imagined someone putting that look on Lalli's face, you win this game have all the prizes! Also I - what was that about possible Sigrun? OvO

KicknRun: I'll be echoing someone else here a bit but BLUE HAIRED LALLI. Yes please! :-*

KauniitaUnia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa this is too much cuteness... Sigrun!bunny looks like she might bite though. :D

Haiz: *error**system overload**the feels were not able to process all required data in time**death by awesome*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3877 on: June 08, 2015, 07:43:14 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HELP TOO MUCH CUTE I CAN'T EVEN
*dies*
*resurrects to look at the adorable bunnies and femmil and...*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3878 on: June 08, 2015, 07:47:06 PM »
Piney: aaaaa I would never have imagined someone putting that look on Lalli's face, you win this game have all the prizes! Also I - what was that about possible Sigrun? OvO

\o/
This Sigrun!
(for Pyrite)

Emoji:

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #3879 on: June 08, 2015, 07:52:26 PM »
\o/
This Sigrun!
(for Pyrite)

Emoji:

That Sigrun though...
All in favor of adapting these, somehow, to turn into the forum's emoji? *raises hand*
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3880 on: June 08, 2015, 08:01:04 PM »

WOOP veryvery relevant to my interests! This would so happen. :D Come to think of it, why hasn't this happened in the comic yet?
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3881 on: June 08, 2015, 08:04:28 PM »
Fourth time's the charm, I guess. FINAlly a realistic Sigrun I'm happy with.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3882 on: June 08, 2015, 09:36:36 PM »
That Sigrun though...
All in favor of adapting these, somehow, to turn into the forum's emoji? *raises hand*

*raises both hands* You flatter me :D

WOOP veryvery relevant to my interests! This would so happen. :D Come to think of it, why hasn't this happened in the comic yet?

I know right?? If it happens, can I say I called it? ::)

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #3883 on: June 08, 2015, 09:38:21 PM »
That Sigrun though...

*raises hands also* Someone needs to go put this in the urgent improvements topic now.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3884 on: June 09, 2015, 07:12:06 AM »
My final Lalli request is done:

(as )
Aaaahhh! Cuteness overload!! *O*

I hate drawing on paper, and I barely draw on paper for years, so it is ugly, I drew this for my friend who really wanted me to draw something. she said anyone from SSSS, so I drew her Emil!

-TUMBLR- for better resolution
How is this ugly?? I think it's beautiful ;w;

I keep forgetting to post this, but I coloured another drawing.

Special thanks to Laufey for all her great watercolour advice! :)
(I literally just started watercolouring things that aren't blobs this weekend, she gives good tips)
You only just started out with watercolors? :o I think it looks awesome :)

I started on several of my art trades today, but then headache happened, and then time happened...... I realized that today is a day where you open your window to listen to the thunderstorm outside, make tea, and draw your favourite guilty pleasure as to uncoil your high-strung self after a long day of pretending to be an adult. so that's what happened.

and then sleeptime happened. goodnight friends
Your femmil is so gorgeous!! It's like all of the dorkiness disappeared xD

I was going to draw a sad/upset Emil, but my hand didn't obey me and created a super happy Emil instead. He's up to something and has decided that Lalli should join him. Lalli is not convinced and would rather continue sleeping :P
I don't know what happened to the mattress >.< It was supposed to be one of the bunks attached to the wall, but I forgot which side was supposed to be towards the wall, so now it's a flying mattress instead :P

And a small Sigrun from class:
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:25:11 PM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3