Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484068 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3795 on: June 07, 2015, 12:09:45 AM »
Request #4: Lalli as , for Curry -

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3796 on: June 07, 2015, 12:27:59 AM »
Request #4: Lalli as , for Curry -

YESSSSSSSSS
I really love how well you handle the palettes and this is so adorable! :D Eeeeeeeeee //dies of happiness
YEET

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3797 on: June 07, 2015, 12:36:46 AM »
YESSSSSSSSS
I really love how well you handle the palettes and this is so adorable! :D Eeeeeeeeee //dies of happiness

YAY and thank you! ^v^ I had wanted to make his sweater the green that's in the background, but to do that I'd had to have made the background brown, and I didn't want that. Glad the colors still work! :)

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3798 on: June 07, 2015, 01:57:21 AM »
Geez at first hour in the morning you're killing me guys!
To many awesome things here! I can't deal with this-
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #3799 on: June 07, 2015, 05:07:18 AM »
And now for something...uh...different... <_<

I found these on my computer!? Look how OLD they are o__o (I don't even know where the drawn versions are...lost forever)

These were drawn in the very early times of SSSS, which is why these look like they're from a bizarre alternate universe version of the comic...haha..

Here's what I guessed Lalli's mage stuffs might look like, it's kinda...aurora-ish...and takes after the aRTD look of magic, huh..
And the second image is what I imagined a troll might look like.....no...just no... It's a rainbow troll. Part troll, part tree (?!).
I couldn't draw sores or dripping blood..so there are some ambiguous red blobs and lines <_<
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3800 on: June 07, 2015, 05:25:19 AM »

I found these on my computer!? Look how OLD they are o__o (I don't even know where the drawn versions are...lost forever)

These were drawn in the very early times of SSSS, which is why these look like they're from a bizarre alternate universe version of the comic...haha..

Here's what I guessed Lalli's mage stuffs might look like, it's kinda...aurora-ish...and takes after the aRTD look of magic, huh..
And the second image is what I imagined a troll might look like.....no...just no... It's a rainbow troll. Part troll, part tree (?!).
I couldn't draw sores or dripping blood..so there are some ambiguous red blobs and lines <_<

The rainbow troll pls
I knew it was part tree but I didn't notice the colors until you said that.
And Lalli... Well, I don't think he would use his magic like that. I don't even think that his magic looks like that
But they are old (as you said) so seems legit
Anyways, it looks cool :3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • i am rage incarnate. your world shall burn.
« Reply #3801 on: June 07, 2015, 06:44:22 AM »
North, I love 'em! The do look masculine, and very much in character! *envies your human-drawing skills*
Thank you! First Reynir's eyes weren't open enough so it looked like he was either tired or making bedroom eyes instead of being his energetic self  :o Aaaaa, lately I've been practising humans a lot, and I'm glad it's starting to pay off!
Fluent: :norway: :uk:
Newbie: :germany: :russia:
Pronouns: she/her

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3802 on: June 07, 2015, 06:48:01 AM »
Piney: You're making stuff super fast, I can barely keep up! I love the trend with the emojis and stuff. Your style is really cute  :D

OrigamiOwl: WOW, that looks super cool!! I love the colours! Actually makes me want to dig up the patience to colour with pencils again... And the troll does look pretty spooky. I love the body and the mouth :v
I really like how you use colours, it looks great ;v;

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #3803 on: June 07, 2015, 07:03:05 AM »
OrigamiOwl: WOW, that looks super cool!! I love the colours! Actually makes me want to dig up the patience to colour with pencils again... And the troll does look pretty spooky. I love the body and the mouth :v
I really like how you use colours, it looks great ;v;
Ahhh! Thanks :3 I love your Lalli and Reynir by the way ;u;b they are gorgeous.
I haven't used coloured pencils in sooo long... I kinda miss them too! Except I have a really bad habit of using all the colours. ALL the colours, even if I don't need to, I will use them all. ;__;

Also:
Thank you! First Reynir's eyes weren't open enough so it looked like he was either tired or making bedroom eyes instead of being his energetic self  :o
Bedroom eyes Reynir OuÚ

OvO Flowersssssssss!
So yesterday I thought, "What would happen if no one in the SSSS team cute their hair?"

And then I doodled this very quickly...

TUURI WOULD BE QUEEN
Also Sweatermil
http://i.imgur.com/oFn5xTh.jpg
*Excited noises!*
SWEATERMIL
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:13:17 AM by OrigamiOwl »

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3804 on: June 07, 2015, 07:08:34 AM »
I went to sleep and bam, new pages of art? I'm okay with this.

Piney: CROP TOP TUURI IS VERY IMPORTANT. SWEATER LALLI IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. VERY IMPORTANT ART

North: VERY NICE

Couch Princess: what gLORIOUS HAIR, gosh,, and oh wow that sweater emil is ALSO VERY IMPORTANT

Antillanka: EVEN MORE GLORIOUS HAIR AND WITH FLOWERS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AS WELL

OrigamiOwl: ack, my computer is being weird and refuses to show me the Art at the moment, but I saw it earlier, before I was commenting, and it looked amazing!!! I hope computer stops being weird soon so I can gaze upon it again
EDIT: they show on my phone, thank heavens. I love these arts a lot lot

well, I mean, idk about Sumeri, but ... like I've said before, you're pretty awesome.
SQUEAKS
..................... I wrote that chapter for those of you who were interested, btw..........
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:06:53 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3805 on: June 07, 2015, 07:18:54 AM »
Ahhh! Thanks :3 I love your Lalli and Reynir by the way ;u;b they are gorgeous.
I haven't used coloured pencils in sooo long... I kinda miss them too! Except I have a really bad habit of using all the colours. ALL the colours, even if I don't need to, I will use them all. ;__;
I just don't have the patience, but at the same time, effort looks so nice /groans
Plus I want to use watercolours but I don't know how? How do they work? How DO?

I went to sleep and bam, new pages of art? I'm okay with this.
North: VERY NICE
THANK U FRIEND

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #3806 on: June 07, 2015, 07:30:39 AM »
I just don't have the patience, but at the same time, effort looks so nice /groans
Plus I want to use watercolours but I don't know how? How do they work? How DO?
I have no art patience either; always in a rush when I have so much time! XD It's all "gotta go fasssttt 9_6" and if I do more than one try/version then it's a miracle. If I get it right on the first version it's also a miracle.
Watercolours are so mysterious. How do indeed. How DO?? ;-;

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3807 on: June 07, 2015, 08:43:54 AM »
I have no art patience either; always in a rush when I have so much time! XD It's all "gotta go fasssttt 9_6" and if I do more than one try/version then it's a miracle. If I get it right on the first version it's also a miracle.
Watercolours are so mysterious. How do indeed. How DO?? ;-;
I usually never make several versoin or tries, my effort is usually in how much work I've put into shading/colouring and the size. I draw realllllllly small, probably only to get away with not adding much detail  ::)
Going to try out some watercolours today, but I don't really have any good references on HOW you actually paint with them. To YouTube!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3808 on: June 07, 2015, 11:11:51 AM »
Piney: CROP TOP TUURI IS VERY IMPORTANT. SWEATER LALLI IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. VERY IMPORTANT ART

ABSOLUTELY

Piney: You're making stuff super fast, I can barely keep up! I love the trend with the emojis and stuff. Your style is really cute  :D

Ahh thank you; I have three more in the series to do! I'm normally not nearly this fast, but I kinda forced myself to be fast in this situation :P

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #3809 on: June 07, 2015, 11:22:04 AM »

:o  This is really, really cool.
Lalli looks so stylish and awesome!
Feel free to PM.