Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484273 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3765 on: June 06, 2015, 03:19:50 AM »
I made a thing. Like the other things I have made it started in my notes. :D I did the sketch a while ago in I think history and french class (I know, I'm such an attentive student right? Thank god it's summer now). Anyway. I finished it at home. And I've never tried painting my drawings before, but I think it turned out okayish.

Hey look! 50% of my Finnish vocab knowledge on one page! Woooo!
I think it looks nice :D (I know the feeling about being an attentive student)

Sooo I'm doing art requests on tumblr with this template and so far I have Emil as and Reynir as :

Such a neat idea :) I think it fits the two of them and I really like the color palette for Emil :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3766 on: June 06, 2015, 06:08:09 AM »
I think I'll worship you even more if you do
I must admit being worshipped sounds veeery tempting- wait what do you mean "even more"

ha, I feel you on wanting to get a self-made icon but not get rid of the canon expression.... the style looks really cool and clean O:

(This is actually my third attempt)
Spoiler: show

I actually like these a lot lot?? I like the shading and FIERCE EXPRESSION.

.....I'd try my hand at realistic portraits too, and I might, but it seems I'm much more skilled at turning people cartoony than the other way around. Even when I'm directly copying a photograph, people will still ask if I'm drawing them dreamworks-style or something. why

hey, I sketch most of my best works at school.... this is really nice, btw! if you by "okayish" mean VERY GOOD then yes I agree

oooh cool!! emil looks pretty good in pastel actually, and reynir tugging on his braid aaaaaa
you'll know where to find me.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3767 on: June 06, 2015, 09:16:18 AM »
Racebends!

Disclaimer: If you don't like what I did, either ignore it,or duke it out via PM's. If you post a rude response to this in this thread, I will simply ignore it. That is all.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #3768 on: June 06, 2015, 10:37:42 AM »

Have a Tuuri-sketch!

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3769 on: June 06, 2015, 11:02:14 AM »
ha, I feel you on wanting to get a self-made icon but not get rid of the canon expression.... the style looks really cool and clean O:
I might have been inspired by you other people here >_>
Thank you :D I'm so happy you guys like it *overly self critical*

Have a Tuuri-sketch!
Ehh, she looks so cute~! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3770 on: June 06, 2015, 01:59:31 PM »
Okay, I've been building up a huuuuge amount of random SSSS draws that I didn't feel like posting here alone, so please bear with my super duper really long sketchdump :I

Aaand now for a real draw I guess? Rosepieces requested zoot suit Lalli and flapper Sigrun and then Ruby wanted Gatsby Emil and I went a little overboard

closeups here
YEET

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3771 on: June 06, 2015, 02:18:51 PM »
Okay, I've been building up a huuuuge amount of random SSSS draws that I didn't feel like posting here alone, so please bear with my super duper really long sketchdump :I

This just made my day 300% better. Can you put it in the SSSS family headcanons thread too? Pretty please?
Aaand now for a real draw I guess? Rosepieces requested zoot suit Lalli and flapper Sigrun and then Ruby wanted Gatsby Emil and I went a little overboard

closeups here
Now I'm imagining a Lackadaisy/SSSS crossover (but with them as people) and it's glorious.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:27:54 PM by RandomTexanReader »
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3772 on: June 06, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »

closeups here

First of all, that 20's pic is made of so much perfection, esp. flapper!Tuuri! Second of all "gruesome twosome" is now one of my favourite things ever and yessss, Sigrun and Emil should totally bro over wrecking havoc. And the cookie monsters are adorable. :-*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3773 on: June 06, 2015, 02:34:44 PM »
Such a neat idea :) I think it fits the two of them and I really like the color palette for Emil :D

Thanks! Well, I should really credit my followers for the ideas :D

oooh cool!! emil looks pretty good in pastel actually, and reynir tugging on his braid aaaaaa

Also thanks, I wasn't too sure how Emil would come out looking, and I wish there'd been a skin color, but I agree. Pastels tend to always look good :)

closeups here

YOU'RE KILLING ME CURRY
I audibly squealed at the 20's one when I saw it on tumblr, especially because of Tuuri and Reynir. And the one with baby Reynir and bro... I've melted :O

Also that first Sigrun looks Sumeri-esque, very pretty :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #3774 on: June 06, 2015, 03:54:12 PM »

I won't worry about Reynir not wearing a leash I won't worry about Reynir not wearing a leash I won't worry about Reynir not wearing a leash HE'S GONNA LOSE HIS BOARD AND DROWN

It would be funny to see how Reynir deals with board rash; THE BANE OF ALL SURFERS EVERYWHERE... Not really, but it is kind of irritating and painful. Especially if one decides to forego a rashguard. Wait a second... Reynir! YOU NEED TO WEAR A RASH GUARD, YOU AREN'T IMMUNE!
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #3775 on: June 06, 2015, 04:17:02 PM »
.__. I swear this was an accident. Really. It's not finished (just started doing the lines) but somehow Tuuri popped up?

*runs away*

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:37:53 PM by misea »
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #3776 on: June 06, 2015, 04:18:10 PM »
.__. I swear this was an accident. Really. It's not finished (just started doing the lines) but somehow Tuuri popped up?

*runs away*

Ah, it sounds cute, but your image doesn't seem to be working?
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #3777 on: June 06, 2015, 04:24:49 PM »
Fixed the link for you: ;)
Code: [Select]
[img width=700]http://img00.deviantart.net/808a/i/2015/157/c/9/what_a_time_to_be_alive_wip_by_carolrtang-d8w9bf2.png[/img]
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3778 on: June 06, 2015, 04:42:17 PM »
I might have been inspired by you other people here >_>
in which case I am very flattered and all of this influence I'm having is gonna turn me into a diva pretty soon, if it hasn't already

KicknRun: VERY COOL actually! seeing Lalli with short hair is... odd, but it fits? "trolls screaming in the distance" hee hee hee

Unlos: WHAT A CUTE

Curry: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so many cool things. so many. i love the 20s au and all the sigruns and lalli (iN THE SWEATER. and with SOCKS) with the cookiemonster and the gruesome twosome and bROTHERLY BRAIDING and im. i can't deal with all this
*lies down on floor to contemplate existence*

misea: that seems to be turning out to a great tuuri O: i like how you draw the hair
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3779 on: June 06, 2015, 05:50:41 PM »
Wow I missed a Lot of things in my trip to Lourdes, France :0
As always, Your drawings are awesome guys! :3
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_