Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484338 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3750 on: June 05, 2015, 01:54:43 AM »
Yeah I knew it was Emil xP but Mello ? You just gived to me a spoilers of the series because I want to see death note eh hehe
Sorry :P just don't Google him, because that will spoil a lot. He looks so much like Emil when he's first introduced ^^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #3751 on: June 05, 2015, 01:57:10 AM »
Climbing up the art thread to throw you this. :)

...I liked today's page very much.

This. This is what friends do. Climb over friends for food. (goodness knows I've done it once twice several hundred times enough)
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3752 on: June 05, 2015, 02:56:39 AM »

...how big is the trash can...can I fit in there...?

(also gosh thank you)

I'm...... I'm not gonna draw any more sportsanime things though. this was nervewracking enough as is and I don't watch that many of them, honest

ahahaha nice. Emil's hairdo opens up for many a crossover

...I liked today's page very much.
hrgrk

most beautiful frenship goals
.................... i think i'm gonna have a cookie baking scene in my high school au. i think i have to
you'll know where to find me.

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #3753 on: June 05, 2015, 04:04:52 AM »
Thank you everyone... I may or may not be giggling myself when I look at it...
.................... i think i'm gonna have a cookie baking scene in my high school au. i think i have to
Please do! :D I'd love to see it!  ;D

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3754 on: June 05, 2015, 06:04:06 AM »
ahahaha nice. Emil's hairdo opens up for many a crossover
hrgrk

It sure does xD Mello looks even more like him pre-scar ^w^

Yes, please do this!!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #3755 on: June 05, 2015, 07:11:38 AM »

I think I'll worship you even more if you do
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3756 on: June 05, 2015, 10:58:50 AM »
I wanted a new icon, but I didn't want to get rid of Emil and all his silliness, so this was the result:

I think I'm finally starting to get a shading technique I like :P (not that I don't like my semi-realistic or whatever it is, but I want a simpler one that looks nice as well)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:11:32 AM by AquaAurion »

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3757 on: June 05, 2015, 11:10:12 AM »
I wanted a new icon, but I didn't want to get rid of Emil and all his silliness, so this was the result:

I think I'm finally starting to get a shading technique I like :P (not that I don't like my semi-realistic or whatever it is, but I want a simpler one that looks nice as well)

Ooooh I like this! It's really pretty and I happen to have a HUGE weakness for clean lines and color holds AND Emil. What a coincidence, this covers... all of them. *stares for the next hour and a half*
YEET

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #3758 on: June 05, 2015, 01:26:17 PM »
I felt like celebrating today's page, so here's a sketch of my OTP our dear freshly-confirmed friends :) I think I made Lalli prettier than he's supposed to be, but somehow I regret nothing?? How strange.

After taking a life drawing course this semester in college, I feel that I have a newfound appreciation for anyone that takes a "cartoon" character and renders them realistically. Great job getting the proportions spot on, and capturing their likeness so well! Much respect!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
« Reply #3759 on: June 05, 2015, 07:54:43 PM »
I felt like celebrating today's page, so here's a sketch of my OTP our dear freshly-confirmed friends :) I think I made Lalli prettier than he's supposed to be, but somehow I regret nothing?? How strange.

These two pictures are really awesome, I really admire the shading techniques you've used here.
Could you draw such portraits for the rest of the cast, please?
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3760 on: June 05, 2015, 07:59:42 PM »
Anonion, can you please please please PLEASE do a realistic drawing of Sigrun soon because I tried and I can't make her nearly as pretty as she deserves.

(This is actually my third attempt)
Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:13:40 PM by RandomTexanReader »
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3761 on: June 05, 2015, 10:15:53 PM »
Ooooh I like this! It's really pretty and I happen to have a HUGE weakness for clean lines and color holds AND Emil. What a coincidence, this covers... all of them. *stares for the next hour and a half*
Thank you~:D *looks up color holds* Oohh, so that's what it's called!

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3762 on: June 05, 2015, 10:42:18 PM »
Cat is in the Moon: Cookie stealing Lalli is beautiful and wonderful and amazing and gorgeous and amazing and wonderful and the english language needs more words for this.

I made a thing. Like the other things I have made it started in my notes. :D I did the sketch a while ago in I think history and french class (I know, I'm such an attentive student right? Thank god it's summer now). Anyway. I finished it at home. And I've never tried painting my drawings before, but I think it turned out okayish.

Hey look! 50% of my Finnish vocab knowledge on one page! Woooo!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:08:17 PM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3763 on: June 05, 2015, 10:53:36 PM »

(picture of awesomeness and other stuff of that nature)

Hey look! 50% of my Finnish vocab knowledge on one page! Woooo!

Aw, come on. I think I've seen you use kyllä and kiitos before somewhere. So at most, that's 33% of your Finnish vocab. :P And besides, it's a very Lalli-like response you've got there, so it fits :)
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3764 on: June 06, 2015, 01:10:30 AM »
Sooo I'm doing art requests on tumblr with this template and so far I have Emil as and Reynir as :

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13: