Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483830 times)

KMK

• Scout
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3645 on: June 01, 2015, 10:43:39 PM »
So not quite sure if this fits here, but I drew it and wrote stuff and it has to do with SSSS so I guess it does?
Anyway, so I was trying to figure out some magic stuff because I am totally obsessed with this comic and I came across something that might solve Lalli's problem of having his dream space invaded.

It's a stafur that is supposed to keep people out. I wrote "For Lúlli, a galdrastafur to send Reynir out".
Also, totally random, but if you wanted to put Lalli's name into the Icelandic language it could remain Lalli... but only when he was the subject of the sentence. All other times it would have to be Lalla (for Lalla, to Lalla, with Lalla, I see Lalla, etc).

I just realized, Lalli probably can't read that. Does anyone know how to say it in Finnish? I will make calligraphy of Finnish tomorrow.

Would you also post this on the Rune Magic thread I started? I am hoping to have people who are fascinated by the rune lore to talk with.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3646 on: June 01, 2015, 10:54:51 PM »
I finished the lines today... even had a little space for an Onni head and might do the cat later, but for now I'm done with lines! I want some colors!

Tumblr post becasue the image does not want to post for some reason

I tried very hard not to add the kitty hands on Lalli, but I just could not do them any other way... :/

You linked to the POST, not the image. You have to left-click the image and click the one that says copy image URL, and then pasta that link.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3647 on: June 01, 2015, 11:00:04 PM »
and then pasta that link.

Pasta links!!!! :D *is way too tired*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
« Reply #3648 on: June 01, 2015, 11:14:25 PM »
You linked to the POST, not the image. You have to left-click the image and click the one that says copy image URL, and then pasta that link.
I know, but the image that gets linked is oversized. If I do it on the thumbnail its too small. No inbetween. Anyother time I did this it worked fine, but lately tumblr as been playing around with how images are shown, so it might temporary.
I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3649 on: June 01, 2015, 11:30:15 PM »
If you put in the code stuff like this: [img width=300][/img (I took out the last bracket so the code would show) and then pasta the link it will be smaller
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3650 on: June 02, 2015, 03:24:11 AM »

I don't think I've laughed so hard at something so beautiful before. This is most best!

*imagines Lalli holding out a piece of paper with this rune towards Reynir, the way they hold crosses before demons in old movies, and backing away slowly. Unfortunately it doesn't work, because Lalli doesn't know Icelandic magic and the proper ritual.
Reynir, advancing with a smile: "What is it Lulli? Do you need help with that? I can fix your paper!"
Lalli completely loses it. Screen darkens over muffled screams.*

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #3651 on: June 02, 2015, 03:39:29 AM »
I don't think I've laughed so hard at something so beautiful before. This is most best!

*imagines Lalli holding out a piece of paper with this rune towards Reynir, the way they hold crosses before demons in old movies, and backing away slowly. Unfortunately it doesn't work, because Lalli doesn't know Icelandic magic and the proper ritual.
Reynir, advancing with a smile: "What is it Lulli? Do you need help with that? I can fix your paper!"
I should not have read this at work... The receptionist thinks my maniacal laughter is strange...
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #3652 on: June 02, 2015, 03:59:13 AM »

BACK FOUL DEMON! BACK TO THE HELLISH FISSURE FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #3653 on: June 02, 2015, 06:49:58 AM »
Reynir - Captain America;
Tuuri - Scarlet Witch;
Lalli - Quicksilver;
Emil - Iron Man;
Mikkel - Hawkeye;
Sigrun - Thor.

*sees Lalli. Remembers movie. Not sure whether to clap or sob.*

Hmm, not really art...buuut, it is a doodle? I was thinking about Lalli's hair today, and how he always has it tucked behind his ears letting the rest of the hair floop forward over it, but most importantly about the ear-tucking thing. I tuck my hair like that nearly everyday, and one thing that always happens is that when it untucks....it does the thing...
Spoiler: the thing ;-; • show

Excuse the Egh drawings, it was a day low on iron, sugar, coordination and motivation -__-
I fORGot hOW TO DRaw a LÚlLi iT toOK mE tHREe whoLE TRIeS sEnd hElp ;-;
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3654 on: June 02, 2015, 08:28:10 AM »
Hmm, not really art...buuut, it is a doodle? I was thinking about Lalli's hair today, and how he always has it tucked behind his ears letting the rest of the hair floop forward over it, but most importantly about the ear-tucking thing. I tuck my hair like that nearly everyday, and one thing that always happens is that when it untucks....it does the thing...

Excuse the Egh drawings, it was a day low on iron, sugar, coordination and motivation -__-

ooooooooh my gosh this cheered me up endlessly it's. it's adorable and perfect. i accept this headcanon

- the avengers crossover is GLORIOUS. most things and praise has been said already, but when i scrolled down the tumblr tag this morning i smiled real wide when i got to thorgrun. thorgrun is flawless

- the rune-thingy is fantastic
you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3655 on: June 02, 2015, 09:03:37 AM »
Daéa Reina: The Avengers AU looks awesome! =D I especially like how Lalli and Sigrun turned out!

Feartheviolas: I like the idea of Reynir giving Lalli this xD Your handwriting is very pretty :)

OrigamiOwl: Hahah, so cute ^w^ I suffer with him (though my hair stands straight out in an ear-shape instead :P)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
« Reply #3656 on: June 02, 2015, 09:48:42 AM »
If you put in the code stuff like this: [img width=300][/img (I took out the last bracket so the code would show) and then pasta the link it will be smaller
You are made of magic! Did not know the forum accepted those! Thanks :D
I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3657 on: June 02, 2015, 10:01:29 AM »
Ufoo, that is beyond adorable!!! I agree, there was no other way to go on the kitty hands. It had to be kitty hands. Always kitty hands

This is ADORABLE and I can't handle Lalli with bitty flippy hair flips, it's too cute aaaaah
YEET

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #3658 on: June 02, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »
As a MCU fan, this crossover was unavoidable.
Meet the SSSS crew as The Avengers:
Oh my god yeeesssss :D
This is great. I love Quicksilver!Lalli <3333
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3659 on: June 02, 2015, 12:31:54 PM »
Rabbit: Thank you!! :D
And I like the idea of Trond being Fury... And maybe Taru can be Maria Hill?

Feartheviolas: Your handwriting is really pretty! It has an elvish look.

UFOO9000: Awww, Lalli looks sad! Poor sad Lalli, I want to hug him (he would be mad, but whatever). This is a very pretty drawing! :)

OrigamiOwl: (spoiler-ish for those who haven't seen "Age of Ultron")
Spoiler: show
I'm still holding on to that "no one dies for real in Marvel's universe". But I know how you feel. :/
And ahhh, I know that hair problem too well... And Lalli is so cute! I missed your drawings! :)

Haiz, AquaAurion, Solovei: Thank you! :D
Quicksilver!Lalli and Thorgrun are my personal favorites too, they were both so fun to draw.
And yes, Sigrun as Thor is just perfect, they have so many similar personalities and everything! And of course I had to draw her being epic, because Thorgrun is the epitome of epicness.

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."