Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483851 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3600 on: May 30, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
I've got a headache right now and I'm incredibly lazy to quote everybody, but there's so much good art on this thread.
I must learn to squee less when I see SSSS fanart, because everybody in my house is starting to make fun of me. :P
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #3601 on: May 30, 2015, 05:35:30 PM »

I love Tuuri since I first saw her, mainly because she resembles my best friend so much (personality+physique+sweetness) ^^ So I did this little piece of her having a rest in a nice swimming suit, digging in the sand with her feet, listening to the waves hitting the coast.
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3602 on: May 30, 2015, 05:39:55 PM »
Ooh, Antillanka, that's pretty! *has very little watercolour skill*
Anyhoo, here I am, arriving very late to the mermaid party. ::) Sorry about the uneven lighting; I was trying to photograph it in a bar of sunshine coming through the window that was just a little too narrow. :P

And for those of you wondering, yes, Emil does have a chest hair. Singular. Which he is very proud of. ;)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3603 on: May 30, 2015, 05:43:51 PM »

*yells towards other forumites* WE'VE GOT ANOTHER WATERCOLOURIST!!!
and aahhh yESss Tuuri is fantastic and we definitely need more Tuuri art, and this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the teeny little crab there, gosh. Oh, and WELCOME TO THE ART THREAD *throws sparkles and confetti all around*

NEVER TOO LATE FOR MERMAIDS
they are fantastic
omg lalli
you'll know where to find me.

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3604 on: May 30, 2015, 05:52:08 PM »

I love Tuuri since I first saw her, mainly because she resembles my best friend so much (personality+physique+sweetness) ^^ So I did this little piece of her having a rest in a nice swimming suit, digging in the sand with her feet, listening to the waves hitting the coast.

This is so pretty!! ^v^

Anyhoo, here I am, arriving very late to the mermaid party. ::) Sorry about the uneven lighting; I was trying to photograph it in a bar of sunshine coming through the window that was just a little too narrow. :P

And for those of you wondering, yes, Emil does have a chest hair. Singular. Which he is very proud of. ;)

"Tag!" "No." Haha, love it ;D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3605 on: May 30, 2015, 05:55:16 PM »

Aww this is so cool! >w<

Heh yesss more mermaid AU
This is awesome!
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #3606 on: May 30, 2015, 09:20:06 PM »

Oh my gosh you put Tuuri in the pufferfish tail!  ;D That is awesome! I'm so happy now!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #3607 on: May 30, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »
Oh my gosh you put Tuuri in the pufferfish tail!  ;D That is awesome! I'm so happy now!
The inspiration for this picture may have been:
"Oh woooow I need to draw Tuuri in that tail" ... "but what would everyone else look like?"
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3608 on: May 30, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »
On the stream last night, Sharion suggested I use my star brush instead of hand-dotting all the freckles on Reynir, and that kind of inspired me to do starry Reynir (Stareynir? Reynyx? Reynut?)

I really advise that you look at it fullview, the freckles have a lot of detail in them that gets lost when it's zoomed out
YEET

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #3609 on: May 30, 2015, 10:03:56 PM »
ALL THIS ART YES YES YES MOAR

ITS 5;30 AND I THINK MY HAND IS GOING TO FALL OFF BUT HERES A BLINKING REYNIR

HOW THE FRICK IS YOUR LINEART SO CLEAN? ? ? ? ? D8

And here's some Lalli sketches.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:25:34 PM by misea »
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #3610 on: May 30, 2015, 10:08:55 PM »
On the stream last night, Sharion suggested I use my star brush instead of hand-dotting all the freckles on Reynir, and that kind of inspired me to do starry Reynir (Stareynir? Reynyx? Reynut?)

I really advise that you look at it fullview, the freckles have a lot of detail in them that gets lost when it's zoomed out
oooooooooooooooh preeeeeeeeetty

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3611 on: May 30, 2015, 10:11:48 PM »

That's so beautiful! Tuuri is so cute!
Welcome to the Art Museum! :)

Hahaha, this is nice!
Did someone give Reynir a shell bra? Is this what he is holding? XD

WOOOOW. I love it I love it I love it!! *-*
He reminds me a little of the Na'Vi of the Avatar movie.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3612 on: May 30, 2015, 10:12:07 PM »

You do your freckles
By hand
Respect Level: Through the roof
(I just go crazy with the speckle brush)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3613 on: May 30, 2015, 10:14:53 PM »

This is beautiful! Tuuri looks so cute and peaceful ^w^

I like the different tails you used for them :D The kelp around Lalli makes me think that they tie him up so that he won't float away when he sleeps xD

Wow, this is gorgeous O_O

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #3614 on: May 30, 2015, 10:23:19 PM »
Hahaha, this is nice!
Did someone give Reynir a shell bra? Is this what he is holding? XD
Thanks!
Yeah, I couldn't resist cheapshotting him a little. I was like "OK. Typical poses. Let's see, Emil's checking his hair, Tuuri's having fun, Lalli's apathetic, Sigrun's the Destroyer, Mikkel doesn't care, and Reynir ... has been mistaken for a girl. And is confused."