Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483796 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3585 on: May 29, 2015, 08:44:51 AM »
Ooooh, waking up to lots of pretty art! I'm pretty sure I've also missed a LOT of things from yesterday (ONE MORE POST TO RANGER AFTER THIS, AND I WANT IT TO BE ART) and I've been severely limiting my posting since I realized. Don't worry, it will be today I promise

anonion that is so beautiful and I can hardly believe it's in watercolors :0 I love everything about this, especially the hands. Wow.

AquaAquarion, that's a very nice Emil you have there, how did you know that fits my interest group exactly and please please please continue drawing emils :3c

callipygous I AM DEAD, I AM BROKEN, WHAT A PRETTY BOY BEING PRETTY IN MOTION WOW. I'm... I'm in awe and kind of hypnotized.

Alright I think that's everybody from yesterday, but if I missed something or someone in this due to my goldfish memory, I saw it and loved it because everything on this thread is beautiful ;w;

Now for today.......

Feartheviolas, those are so pretty and clean! :o How did you get something that beautiful on school notes? I'm impressed! And also, beautiful handwriting! I kind of did the same thing about studying calligraphy (I did it for about two years in middle school and gave up when my teachers complained) and it's still influencing my handwriting. (Nobody can read it but it's pretty and that's all that counts... right??)

Peraphelion.... that penwork is beautiful and I love the work on the skull as well as the fur so much. You conveyed the substances so well!

Ufoo It looks SO GOOD!!! I really love the detail in the coins, especially that sheep ;)
YEET

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #3586 on: May 29, 2015, 12:57:46 PM »

this talksfor itself :P

AquaAurion: Muahahahaha *cutenes power up*
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3587 on: May 29, 2015, 01:02:10 PM »
Why there's no "cool/adorable" button here
I mean, look at this new Art
My gosh guys
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #3588 on: May 29, 2015, 01:10:54 PM »

Gah! How do you make everyone so beautiful? They even look amazing when beat up and bloody (and of course, Sigrun would be pleased. I love that she's so ready for a fight. You captured that perfectly.) I'm having conflicting emotions about Reynir and the licking... one side says "no, don't put that in your mouth" and the other says... well, nothing. It just stares and finds it creepily attractive. O_O  And I find it funny that Lalli is the one who ended up with cat scratches on his face, not everyone else. Makes me think that he picked a fight with Derpkitty in this scenario. XD

Meanwhile, I made a swamp Lalli to practice my watercolouring.

Wow!! I <3 this. Great concept, great linework, and great painting. You managed to keep the shading really clean with the watercolors, and everything is very well defined but still organic. Bravo!
Also, I'm in love with your avatar pic. Skulls <3 Now I want to draw Nyu with flowers around his face.

This comic was lately getting to me so much that I doodled in my notebook regardless of my nonexistent drawing skills:

I hope you don't mind my dropping them here although they look hngh...

No, we don't mind at all. :3 This forum serves as a great place to encourage beginning artists, as well as appreciate those who've gotten their style figured out.
I totally understand feeling so inspired that I must draw! I think most of us started where you are now, so try not to feel too frustrated and just keep practicing.
Good job capturing their personalities in their expressions. :) And thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:13:10 PM by Peraphelion »
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

Fluent :usa:
Learning :ireland: :finland: :japan:
Mostly forgotten :mexico:

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #3589 on: May 29, 2015, 09:45:29 PM »
I had some free time today, so I spent it drawing rather than being out in the ridiculously hot weather. Everyone seemed rather disappointed that Lalli didn't face-plant in the water on today's page (it would have been well deserved) so I made it so with my doodling skills. Hope you enjoy his discomfort. ;)

We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3590 on: May 29, 2015, 10:03:18 PM »
I had some free time today, so I spent it drawing rather than being out in the ridiculously hot weather. Everyone seemed rather disappointed that Lalli didn't face-plant in the water on today's page (it would have been well deserved) so I made it so with my doodling skills. Hope you enjoy his discomfort. ;)

Yes wet grumpy Lalli and "Your problem, man" Onni, very good. Good. Yes. Good. *subsides nodding to self in approval*
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3591 on: May 29, 2015, 11:11:48 PM »
I just spent hours doing this and I have no regrets. This fit in both the art and the memes thread, so... Forgive me Mikkel for I have sinned

In response to this
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3592 on: May 29, 2015, 11:52:55 PM »
Ok so more class notes for the forum.

Two days of psychology notes (we take a lot of notes in that class):

And this one is from French class:

This last one I like to call: How to Survive an 8 Hour Road Trip Across Canada with 3 Little Siblings and No Air Conditioning
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:50:31 PM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3593 on: May 30, 2015, 12:12:00 AM »
Ok so more class notes for the forum.

Two days of psychology notes (we take a lot of notes in that class):

And this one is from French class:

This last one I like to call: How to Survive an 8 Hour Road Trip Across Canada with 3 Little Siblings and No Air Conditioning

A: Perfection
B: Beautiful and have you studied calligraphy because you could seriously make money doing wedding invitations and stuff
C: Incredible and how was the roadtrip were there any casualities
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3594 on: May 30, 2015, 12:41:41 AM »
A: Perfection
B: Beautiful and have you studied calligraphy because you could seriously make money doing wedding invitations and stuff
C: Incredible and how was the roadtrip were there any casualities

Thank you so much! *blushes* I mostly just taught myself calligraphy because I love old things and lettering and I really wanted to be able to do it. When I first learned, I actually wrote my class essays in calligraphy until one day when my pen exploded all over my desk. I now have four pens and a million pen tips, two are feather pens, and one is from Florence, Italy. I also have a typewriter. (Did I mention I love old things?) :P

As for the road trip, the only casualty aside from the air conditioning was my sanity, but I am slowly working on getting that back now. ;)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Peraphelion

• Imaginary friend
« Reply #3595 on: May 30, 2015, 12:42:14 AM »
I just spent hours doing this and I have no regrets. This fit in both the art and the memes thread, so... Forgive me Mikkel for I have sinned

In response to this

Curry...There are things in this world that should never, ever, ever be done for they are so heinous that they cannot be undone, even with a delete button. Things which cannot be unseen. Things which corrupt the minds of small children. Things which give adults such nightmares that they end up a broken, mumbling shell of their former selves. Things which destroy the very foundation of sanity.
This is not one of them. Thank you for this swag.

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3596 on: May 30, 2015, 04:25:52 AM »
ahhh so many lovely sketches and artsies!!!

i see you had fun in the stream after I left....... this is one of the things that when you see it, you just go "wat", and then you see it again and start maybe lowkey giggling, and when you see it for the third time you just burst out in full laughter till you start coughing and possibly dying

is... is lalli holding a cookie... he is isn't he
you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3597 on: May 30, 2015, 05:38:17 AM »
Curry: It happens to fit my interest group as well, so there will most likely be more ;)
And omg that swag crew 8,D I don't have words to describe it, but somehow it seems oddly fitting?? (okay, maybe not Mikkel, but the rest of them)

frenci: You just keep on bombarding us with cute >w< please do continue!

I'm quite disappointed this didn't happen xD Thank you for this contribution towards my happiness.

Feartheviolas: Nice work on those class notes! And your handwriting is so beautiful ^w^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3598 on: May 30, 2015, 05:45:20 AM »
Too much awesome art here-

Peraphelion: Oh gosh poor Lalli! XD

Curry: Too much SWAG there- Wait. Is that hip-hop dancer Reynir?? Tell me is a yes ovo And what a coincidence, I have a similar T-shirt like Tuuri. You wizard, you know my headcanons ptff-

Feartheviolas: Those are really cool! :D And that writting my lord, is beautiful
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3599 on: May 30, 2015, 11:54:38 AM »

In response to this
whaaaaaat after like three looks I suddenly noticed Emil's awful plaid vest and Sigrun's shirt which matches ... [someone who cosplayed her punkily]'s.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: