Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483753 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3540 on: May 27, 2015, 08:54:54 PM »
Martti: I had already seen your work on tumblr, and I really liked it! Specially the one with Signe and Michael, it's so cute! :)

Haiz: Wow. I'm trying to imagine which personality Lalgrun would have... A very scary one, that's for sure.

Curry: Amazing!! The Sigrunir is my favorite one!

Tjoll: I really hope you keep drawing a lot and posting a lot on the forum, because I love your style. And I can say that I relate to this "how can I be drawing so much in so little time", because that's exactly what happened to me after I started posting fanart here. It's like a infectious disease that affects everyone who enters the SSSS Art Museum.

RandomTexanReader: SO MUCH ONNI. Thank you. <3
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3541 on: May 27, 2015, 09:26:06 PM »
b]I will have a happy Onni if I have to draw it myself.[/b]

*squeals*
I needed this.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
« Reply #3542 on: May 27, 2015, 10:55:23 PM »
It has been ages since I posted anything on here.... Finally got to be somewhat productive and got Reynir's hair done!
The Chatroom got to know how much I loved doing it!
Also added the coat since when I first made the sketch he was not even in the comic so did not really know what to make him wear B:

I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3543 on: May 28, 2015, 03:39:48 AM »

Here you can see Violent Cat, Ultimate Parent+Uncle Combo, Hacky Boom, 'finally i can go see a troll in person', and "GET ME OUT OF THIS BODY I HATE BEING HALF FOOD"

Wellllp if we can deduct something from this it's that a Sigrun fusion will always be a bit intimidating and attractive. Even in the case of Tuurun. These are all awesome and I can't wait for more fusions I mean not trying to kill you with work here but -

Tuuri double-voting not only on her own but with Reynir as well is the best thing ever. ;D More please?

Wait - yeah it's true! It kind of does look like he was napping when Reynir almost walked right into him... I like this headcanon, I'll buy it. Especially the part where his mage-ness spills to the real world. And the happy Onni one... about time he gets to relax, poor Onni.

Ooh I like you style a lot. Can't wait to see it finished!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3544 on: May 28, 2015, 03:57:42 AM »
Curry: *picks up violin* *holds it like a ukulele* *runs around sigrun* *sings ALL I WANNA DO/IS SEE YOU TURN INTO/A GIANT WOMAN*
no but in all seriousness these are very very great. I am maybe a little starry-eyed. maybe

also the "get me out of this body i hate being half food" is very funny to me after I drew a sigrun/reynir bodyswap in dood leordie a while ago
Spoiler: show

i drew really quick so it's even less quality than usual

Tjoll: you may have noticed, but we really like comics around here. And yours are fantastic, especially the expressions.
(and thank goodness lalli finally escaped from emil's grip, i was starting to get a little worried he might not survive the night)

Martti: GOOD SIR, YOU ARE BEING VERY HARD ON YOURSELF HERE. You can call yourself an artist, because you are. You create great art! There is no such thing as 'perfect art', because all artists are constantly improving, always, all the time. Even those who live off their art, they too, keep improving, they too have things they don't draw very well, and it does not stop them from being artists. Making mistakes is part of being an artist, maybe the biggest part, honestly.
And yeah, don't worry about productivity, inspiration, ideas... it'll come when it comes. Once you get a little better at handling the ropes of the forum, you'll find that there are ideas and prompts and inspiration all over the place. Ever since joining, my have-to-draw list grew a frickin mile. So not having anything on that list yet seems like the opposite of a problem, because that means your future is full of opportunities.

Oh, and adding to Sunny's list of links: feel free to join us in Doodle or Die!

RandomTexanReader: thank you for the happy onni. I think we all needed it. special thanks for the addition of ponytail tuuri!

UFOO: your style is very cool and clean!!
you'll know where to find me.

P__

« Reply #3545 on: May 28, 2015, 04:00:29 AM »
you all are wonderful and fantastically amazing. this bears repeating forever
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #3546 on: May 28, 2015, 04:31:54 AM »
Curry: I just have to admire your Sig-uuri. Ineffable politeness+extreme confidence= Happy Lion. Very, very happy Lion.
RandomTexanReader: I love happy Onni! And (American) Football doesn't count as provincial. What would be provincial would be something like me drawing Onni getting tataus, or he'e nalu (surfing), or wa'a he'e nalu (surfing in canoes), or eating SPAM musubis... hmmm...Onni eating musubis...
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #3547 on: May 28, 2015, 05:30:11 AM »

ITS 5;30 AND I THINK MY HAND IS GOING TO FALL OFF BUT HERES A BLINKING REYNIR

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #3548 on: May 28, 2015, 05:35:08 AM »

BLFFFBFBFBFBBFBFBFFFBFBFBFFFF *DIES* AMAZING! :'D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #3549 on: May 28, 2015, 05:46:52 AM »
Blinking Reynir is awesome, but has no freckles :o
RandomTexanReader - I really enjoy all your Onni things!

*generally encouraging everyone to keep posting*

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3550 on: May 28, 2015, 05:49:14 AM »
I did it. Sigrun fused with all the humans and one cat

Here you can see Violent Cat, Ultimate Parent+Uncle Combo, Hacky Boom, 'finally i can go see a troll in person', and "GET ME OUT OF THIS BODY I HATE BEING HALF FOOD"
I think I'm probably going to draw more of these fusions later because this is REALLY FUN GUYS

Edit: Oops, I forgot to mention that that's me in the center being surrounded by a large quantity of Pretty People. I had an empty space and forgot that I wasn't doodling in my drawing notebook, so I drew myself, offering Very Constructive Commentary of course

I agree, hot damn. My favourite is Sigreynir. The Sigrun personality part seems to be dominant (no surprise there).

RIP this forum and your hand.

P__

« Reply #3551 on: May 28, 2015, 05:50:47 AM »
*tries to go for revival cookies* *can't stop staring* sorry owlie, there's nothing I can do
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3552 on: May 28, 2015, 06:59:15 AM »
jesty requested a Reynir-Emil fusion in the chat, so naturally... I obliged 8)

It's really quick and I only spent like 40 minutes but it was TOO MUCH BEAUTY IN ONE HUMAN BEING
OMG THIS IS PERFECTION!!!!
I really like the Sigrunfusions and beat up crew as well! :D
Hope your brother will be better soon!

AquaAurion, your sketches are super nice and i forgot to comment on them before my three hour nap,, but yes your drawing style really is clean and crisp, I see it in dood leordie as well, your dood leordies are very high quality
Thank you so much!! ;w;
Love the hair in those Reymil:s :D SO MUCH FLUFF <3
Sigralli (?) kinda scares me xD

RealRedCloudYT: Thank you so much! :D

Martti: Your drawings are so cute! I haven't read Hetalia, but Sauna!Onni reminds me of the style ^^

Tjoll: HAhaha, that third page is wonderful 8D

I will have a happy Onni if I have to draw it myself.

This is so precious :) The other ones are really funny, especially sleeping-while-standing-Onni :P

callipygous: Hnng, this is beautiful!!

I had a boring lecture again today so I started drawing Emil and finished it when I came home :P

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #3553 on: May 28, 2015, 07:12:39 AM »
Wow, callipygous !

RIP this forum and your hand.

*tries to go for revival cookies* *can't stop staring* sorry owlie, there's nothing I can do
*In the middle of a cookies preparation, holds out the first box full of lemon crumble biscuits for these who need* Stay with us ! She could do more, you don't want to miss that ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

UFOO9000

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • I'm Fluffy
  • Preferred pronouns: Don't care, have fun!
« Reply #3554 on: May 28, 2015, 07:24:00 AM »
OMG THAT IS SOO PRETTY!!! And Clean and UUUUNNNNNNFFFFFFFFF

I pity not your hand. More hand more!!
I <3 Cats, Chats, katter, neko, gato.
:canada: :france: :uk: :denmark: :spain: :japan:

I have this thing where I vanish for weeks and sometimes months. PM me and I'll be back for you~