Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484338 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3510 on: May 27, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
when you realize the chains of exam writing cannot hold you back anymore

curry's reymil fusion will be the death of me. and i though femmil was bad

So pretty!!

It's Curry-draws-lots day today, I guess! I've been working on these for the past couple of days and now all is done! Yayyy. I wasn't having a very good day (coming back from visiting my brother at a hospital) so I needed to vent (hence how beat up they are) but I also needed to cheer up, so I drew them very prettily under all that blood :I Here are the less-crazy versions!

[amazing art]

!!!!

These are amazing!! I love it!!

Emil is still keeping his fabulous pose even all beaten up... hahaha
And to me it looks like Sigrun went into a crazy mode and attacked the rest of the crew.

EDIT: Sorry, I focused only on the art thing. I'm sorry about your brother. I hope he gets better soon! I'll be praying for him!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:15:53 PM by Daéa Reina »
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #3511 on: May 27, 2015, 05:16:51 PM »
It's Curry-draws-lots day today, I guess! I've been working on these for the past couple of days and now all is done! Yayyy. I wasn't having a very good day (coming back from visiting my brother at a hospital) so I needed to vent (hence how beat up they are) but I also needed to cheer up, so I drew them very prettily under all that blood :I Here are the less-crazy versions!

I gather the medics *had* to remove Reynir's shirt in order to examine him for injuries?   ;)
Not that I'm questioning the medics' judgment!

Also, I hope your brother's prognosis is OK.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #3512 on: May 27, 2015, 05:33:19 PM »
I am new, I hate forums, but here is some fail doodles I had yet.... only tiny previews, check them out on tumblr

two random two chibi doodles from my stream, it was late and never did more yet.

both can be seen here http://s-martti-artti.tumblr.com/post/119896795696/

and this is from last night's chat on the previous page. someone mentioned sauna because of the misty place, then it ended up like this, I said to draw it, it is fail I am sorry. it supposed to be a Onni talking to random guy happily and nice in sauna, like finns do xD

FULL VIEW HERE http://s-martti-artti.tumblr.com/post/120044678921/
WARNING: NSFW: nudity

and here is the last one, an other fail doodle based on my comment I said jokely, I felt to try to draw it. Lally Hissing at water, hehe..

FULL VIEW HERE: http://s-martti-artti.tumblr.com/post/120045187036/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:30:00 PM by Martti »
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3513 on: May 27, 2015, 05:41:34 PM »
jesty requested a Reynir-Emil fusion in the chat, so naturally... I obliged 8)

I think I broke something looking at that. Oh. My heart again? So that's what it was. This much beauty should not exist in one place...

curry's reymil fusion will be the death of me. and i though femmil was bad

The same goes to you! It can't be healthy to do this sort of thing, although it does make me wonder what a combo of Lalli and Sigrun would look like...

Sorry for how uneven the sizes are. I was SO DONE with them that I didn't feel like resizing properly, I'm so sorryyyy
Not sure what happened to the Sigrun picture, but the image colors used to work and now it doesn't, so I'm just having ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS TODAY

These are awesome and I love the bloodied versions even better! To whoever was wondering about Reynir's lack of clothes, he's not immune so naaaturally he'd have to be stripped and fast. For decontamination. It's logic.

Hope your brother gets well soon. :-\

Oooooh hello and welcome and please do keep posting these! This is a massive cute overload for my already suffering heart but at least I'll die happy. Always awesome to see Prologue characters (esp. Michael and Signe, they're pretty much an ideal couple) and I just realized I had been sorely lacking sauna art...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3514 on: May 27, 2015, 05:49:13 PM »

Sorry for how uneven the sizes are. I was SO DONE with them that I didn't feel like resizing properly, I'm so sorryyyy

Spoiler: show

okay these are much more covered in blood and sigrun is the only one that is happy about it, just a warn
[spoiler]

Not sure what happened to the Sigrun picture, but the image colors used to work and now it doesn't, so I'm just having ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS TODAY

[/spoiler]

This is so awesome! :0 And I hope Your brother is Okay...

I am new, I hate forums, but here is some fail doodles I had yet.... only tiny previews, check them out on tumblr

two random two chibi doodles from my stream, it was late and never did more yet.

both can be seen here http://s-martti-artti.tumblr.com/post/119896795696/

and this is from last night's chat on the previous page. someone mentioned sauna because of the misty place, then it ended up like this, I said to draw it, it is fail I am sorry. it supposed to be a Onni talking to random guy happily and nice in sauna, like finns do xD

FULL VIEW HERE http://s-martti-artti.tumblr.com/post/120044678921/

and here is the last one, an other fail doodle based on my comment I said jokely, I felt to try to draw it. Lally Hissing at water, hehe..

FULL VIEW HERE: http://s-martti-artti.tumblr.com/post/120045187036/

Oh those are so cool! I've been stalking you in tumblr heh
Also, welcome to the forum~
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #3515 on: May 27, 2015, 05:50:18 PM »

Oooooh hello and welcome and please do keep posting these! This is a massive cute overload for my already suffering heart but at least I'll die happy. Always awesome to see Prologue characters (esp. Michael and Signe, they're pretty much an ideal couple) and I just realized I had been sorely lacking sauna art...

Yeah, basically all I can do it cuteness ;3; and yes, int he whole comic Signe and Michael are my OTP over all!! they are too adorable and perfect and everything, I never really saw them drawn yet much, not like I saw many arts of anyone yet.
if I do anything I will post like these. currently that is all, and one fail doodle, but it is too horrilbe to post (it is on my tubmlr, anyone cars, they can watch anyway ;3; )
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3516 on: May 27, 2015, 06:00:50 PM »
The same goes to you! It can't be healthy to do this sort of thing, although it does make me wonder what a combo of Lalli and Sigrun would look like...
1) I can confirm it is the opposite of healthy, and
2) gOSH DANG IT LAUFEY

rip haiz

CURRY: *incoherent noises*

Martti: helloooo and welcome to the forum!! I've already seen your adorable art on tumblr, too, and you are very welcome to contribute with more whenever :3c
you'll know where to find me.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #3517 on: May 27, 2015, 06:05:03 PM »

Awww, you got Signe, Michael *and* Magnus the cat!   :)

Haha, I like how unnerved the "random guy" looks when Onni is talking to him!

Anyway, welcome to the Fan-Forum!  That's an extremely impressive debut.  Would you like to come say hello in the Introduction Thread?  Start with just the basics if you like -- where you're from, how you heard about SSSS, what you're interested in, whether we'd know you from Disqus or the IRC chat.  We guarantee you'll find kindred spirits.

FYI, Martti's sauna scene is just barely within our forum's content limits, so this is a good time to explain them.

Although this Forum has a minimum age of 13 to become a member, we're aware all ages can see our content, so we try to keep it family-friendly.  In other words, no body parts that a swimsuit would hide, and no unseemly conduct.  (We'll let you define "unseemly.") 

If your artwork is slightly past those limits (but still PG-13), you can link to it, as Martti did here.  If it's NSFW, please don't link to it at all.  (The inappropriate stuff will still crop up within about 3 clicks on Tumblr...)

We're aware that various countries and cultures define "family-friendly" differently.  In particular, the sauna is a time-honored Finnish tradition -- which is why I'm fine with Martti's drawing, even though an artwork that showed people only from the waist up got deleted a few months back because of a more sensual atmosphere.  I liked it but the Admin didn't, so anyway...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:13:20 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3518 on: May 27, 2015, 06:06:00 PM »

YUSH Lalgrun (?)
I love the hair so much oml
We just need a Mikkel+Tuuri combo and this Will be so dang complete
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3519 on: May 27, 2015, 06:11:59 PM »
2) gOSH DANG IT LAUFEY

rip haiz

*pats self on the back*
Yes... good. I actually had no idea that the mix would turn out this attracti smoulde IthinkI'malittlebitinlove awesome but holy wow.
*pats self on the back again*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3520 on: May 27, 2015, 06:14:48 PM »
2) gOSH DANG IT LAUFEY

rip haiz

CURRY: *incoherent noises*

GOSH DANG IT HAIZ YOU NINJA'D ME
........oh well, i guess that means i have to make all the rest of the fusions to be original, too, don't i
YEET

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #3521 on: May 27, 2015, 06:21:14 PM »
*pats self on the back*
Yes... good. I actually had no idea that the mix would turn out this attracti smoulde IthinkI'malittlebitinlove awesome but holy wow.
*pats self on the back again*

I DIDN'T KNOW EITHER IT TOOK ME BY SURPRISE
.... but this was me merely combining their more awesome qualities (common animalisticism??), were I any less sleepy I would've added a doodle of them doing something really dorky to counterbalance it

8)

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #3522 on: May 27, 2015, 06:24:44 PM »

FYI, Martti's sauna scene is just barely within our forum's content limits, so this is a good time to explain them.

Although this Forum has a minimum age of 13 to become a member, we're aware all ages can see our content, so we try to keep it family-friendly.  In other words, no body parts that a swimsuit would hide, and no unseemly conduct.  (We'll let you define "unseemly.") 

If your artwork is slightly past those limits (but still PG-13), you can link to it, as Martti did here.  If it's NSFW, please don't link to it at all.  (The inappropriate stuff will still crop up within about 3 clicks on Tumblr...)

We're aware that various countries and cultures define "family-friendly" differently.  In particular, the sauna is a time-honored Finnish tradition -- which is why I'm fine with Martti's drawing, even though an artwork that showed people only from the waist up got deleted a few months back because of a more sensual atmosphere.  I liked it but the Admin didn't, so anyway...

someone asked me to post it here, kind of only reason I joined first, since it is too mcuh for me to keep track with (but if I did I post more, lol)
even it is nsfw, it is kind of censored in the full version and also the pic I posted here is cut version, I should have write the warning to make people not click the link if they are too young?
also, then askind, posting pic with blood and such things are okay? because it is kind of adult rated stuffs too, but the comic has it, if there is young people here, they already saw some in the comic itself, to I am a bit confused about that part, I just can't get over the whole forum to get my answers, I have no time for all O_O I am sorry for chatting here but I dunno where else to answer to this then.

I will be careful with the arts when I post any in the future

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3523 on: May 27, 2015, 06:27:14 PM »
........oh well, i guess that means i have to make all the rest of the fusions to be original, too, don't i

We'd still like to see your take on it.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #3524 on: May 27, 2015, 06:28:13 PM »
Martti:
- you can modify your own posts and add a warning for partial nudity/possibly nsw if it makes you feel better

- the rule of thumb concerning blood/gore is as long as it's not worse than the comic itself, it should be fine. Also we have neato spoiler functions now, as Curry demonstrated earlier in this thread

We'd still like to see your take on it.
seconded