Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484123 times)

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3480 on: May 26, 2015, 04:46:14 PM »
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about Reynir. He's too much of an extrovert to not want to get in to the goings-on, and I can easily see him incessantly pestering Tuuri to translate for him. It takes a Lalli to just "meh" here. >:D
*Tosses Reynir up onto the bunk with the rest, clutching his braid for dear life*
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3481 on: May 26, 2015, 05:03:10 PM »

*looks away*
*awesome things happen in thread immediately*

This is brilliant! It would also totally happen... lul Emil has poor Lalli in a chokehold. :D

Spoiler: show

Y...yes, very good. All my weaknesses in one picture, how dare you also thank you.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Tjoll

• genderqueer sugar addict
« Reply #3482 on: May 26, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »
So I guess I just throw this out before I haven't time to draw AGAIN. I proudly present: sketch page 2:

that was part 1:
:germany: :uk:
male pronouns, plz

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3483 on: May 26, 2015, 08:04:06 PM »
So I guess I just throw this out before I haven't time to draw AGAIN. I proudly present: sketch page 2:

Yesssss..... *happy*
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3484 on: May 26, 2015, 08:09:05 PM »

that was part 1:

YESYESYESYESYESYES
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3485 on: May 26, 2015, 08:15:25 PM »
YESYESYESYESYESYES

Tjoll: I make RandomTexanReader's words mine. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #3486 on: May 26, 2015, 08:16:50 PM »

that was part 1:

Brilliant!

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3487 on: May 26, 2015, 08:55:12 PM »
hargh, there is too much awesome here to post about! Blanket compliments for everyone!
I'll have a couple of things for this thread as soon as I can photograph them.

Also, How You Know You're An Addict: Your math teacher makes you do a zoetrope animation as a final project, and you plan to make Derp Kitty washing her (?) ears. Well, just the left one actually, but ...
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3488 on: May 26, 2015, 10:15:46 PM »
I MISS THIS THREAD SO MUCH, I miss drawing and I'm. I'm gonna draw so much very soon.

First of all I want to say thank you for all your wonderful comments on my Femmil doodles, I have to agree she looks... oddly competent compared to canon!Emil. which is honestly REALLY WEIRD because all those doodles are redraws of actual emil panels, only with Kim Possible-style lips? like that's pretty much the only visible change in the majority of the doodles..... and I try to make her look like the dork canon!Emil is because how great wouldn't that be

Curry: your sigruns are SO GREAT. I love the way you floof her hair and draw her grin and just. your sigruns are really really great

FinnishViking: hah, yESss,  t h e   s h a m e   c o r n e r

Tjoll: your creations are absolutely wonderful, your composition making powers are Great, and there are not enough words for how happy your drawings has made me today. the finished result will be absolutely glorious and I shall eagerly await it. I really like the discarded version where Lalli is sleeping on a chair, but getting forcefully hugged by Emil like a plushie is maybe even better hahaahaha

Fimbulvarg: (oh thank goodness you've changed back to varg, not that i have anything against waffles no sirree) I was this close to throwing all my exam writing out the window to jump on that prompt. this close

you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3489 on: May 27, 2015, 03:52:35 AM »

that was part 1:

This is so good xD And that Mikkel in the second panel O_O just woah!

Yeahhh, it seems like almost all my Sigruns get kind of intimidating. Case in point:

oops forgot to mention: she's bloodied up a bit?? efficient vent/self-indulgence combo draw
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Nooooo you'll... You'll distract me from drawing Other Things!
Sigrun in your style is just so <333

So I doodled a little in class yesterday:

And I tried drawing the crew's eyes today ^^ (I like Lalli's better in yesterday's sketch though).

Tuuri and Reynir was supposed to be in the opposite place, but for some reason I swapped them xD Since we don't know Mikkel's eye color (or have I missed it?) I went with blue.

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3490 on: May 27, 2015, 04:15:39 AM »
And I tried drawing the crew's eyes today ^^ (I like Lalli's better in yesterday's sketch though).

Tuuri and Reynir was supposed to be in the opposite place, but for some reason I swapped them xD Since we don't know Mikkel's eye color (or have I missed it?) I went with blue.

I like your style. The lineart is very clean and the colours are nice and crisp. I'm a bit surprised though, I thought Mikkel's eyes were gray-ish.

Fimbulvarg: (oh thank goodness you've changed back to varg, not that i have anything against waffles no sirree)

Right. Waffles are underappreciated in our times.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:38:15 AM by Fimbulvarg »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3491 on: May 27, 2015, 04:36:00 AM »
Tjoll: something tells me Sigrun's going to have a few sleepless nights after that (btw if it's an Icelandic ghost you can try burning it, ours are more like zombies than ghosts - but there's still a chance they'll come after you and just look really gross, or curse you with something awful right before they die)... also Tuuri is pretty much priceless in everything and poor clueless Reynir :D

AquaAurion: parroting Fimby a bit but I really like the style, so clean, simple and effective! Everyone's so easily recognizable that I just went over them like "LalliEmilSigrunMikkelTuuriReynirNICE" in one glance.

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3492 on: May 27, 2015, 04:43:52 AM »
something tells me Sigrun's going to have a few sleepless nights after that

And there's no caffeine to patch up the wreckage with in the morning.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:57:29 AM by Fimbulvarg »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3493 on: May 27, 2015, 05:00:33 AM »

And there's no caffeine to patch up the wreckage with in the morning.

...well done, now I'm scared. D: What kind of a world are we leaving to the future generations?!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3494 on: May 27, 2015, 12:59:30 PM »
jesty requested a Reynir-Emil fusion in the chat, so naturally... I obliged 8)

It's really quick and I only spent like 40 minutes but it was TOO MUCH BEAUTY IN ONE HUMAN BEING
YEET