Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484393 times)

SeaAngel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3420 on: May 23, 2015, 09:50:38 AM »
I decided a long time ago that my 500th post would be a drawing, and even this art block cannot stop me from posting Lalli being as out of character as he can possibly be

THIS WILL HAPPEN SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE

We just have to believe.
I believe in Happy Lalli.
Fluent:
OK:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #3421 on: May 23, 2015, 09:59:03 AM »
This is cool and creepy at the same time! And I'm sure you'll find inspiration soon!  :D
Also, that is a cute Lúlli Lalli! awww~

Thank you so much!

THIS WILL HAPPEN SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE

We just have to believe.
I believe in Happy Lalli.

I believe in Happy Lalli. Happy Lalli is real. It will happen one day and it shall be glorious *clenches fist*

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3422 on: May 23, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »

I decided a long time ago that my 500th post would be a drawing, and even this art block cannot stop me from posting Lalli being as out of character as he can possibly be
aahh congrats on reaching ranger rank!!! and yessss I love hoodie lalli, happy lalli in hoodies, this is perfect
(though I very much doubt this would be his face at seeing Reynir in the dreamworld, as I thought you meant at first, hahaha ha)
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3423 on: May 23, 2015, 11:28:03 AM »
!!!! A bunch of really cool draws!!! Rabbit, that's beautiful, and the sketchy quality makes it feel all the more dreamlike :O I also really like the clouds?? They look so poofy and pretty and. Yes this is beautiful. Good.

Piney, your Reynirs are absolutely adorable and I agree with anonion. Please never stop drawing him, he fits so well with your style ;w;

Sigrid Marie, yessssss this is VERY GOOD. I really hope you find your inspiration again, but these are still beautiful and huuuu that sgru and also that lalli are BEAUTIFUL AND MAGNIFICENt
Congrations on reaching ranger!
YEET

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #3424 on: May 23, 2015, 11:53:58 AM »
aahh congrats on reaching ranger rank!!! and yessss I love hoodie lalli, happy lalli in hoodies, this is perfect
(though I very much doubt this would be his face at seeing Reynir in the dreamworld, as I thought you meant at first, hahaha ha)

Hahahahaha

I'm pretty sure that could never happen, even in an alternate universe where Lalli actually smiles instead of just looking at you like he thinks you might have murdered his grandmother but can't prove it

Sigrid Marie, yessssss this is VERY GOOD. I really hope you find your inspiration again, but these are still beautiful and huuuu that sgru and also that lalli are BEAUTIFUL AND MAGNIFICENt
Congrations on reaching ranger!

THANKSSSS

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3425 on: May 23, 2015, 12:10:33 PM »
Daéa Reina, those are the coolest things ever : o

Oh and children, you can expect a Lalli-version of dat Reynir floating in spacewater-thingy I made earlier(though it's still in lineart stages, so might be a while). Simply because I have no self control :D Also, something I noticed while doing it is that I suck at drawing kantele. I just, asdfghjk(spirits curse you, damn plucked string instrument)

Thank you! *-*

And yeesss, Lalli floating in spacewater, that's something I really want to see.

Daéa Reina: That is really neat =D I could immediately see which style you were going for :)

Thank you so much! I was afraid I had drawn them in a too childish style that barely resembled Hergé's, so I'm glad you identified who I was trying to imitate. :)

KicknRun: Hahaha, Emil's face! He just looks like "help :|"

Piney: I agree with everyone else: Reynir is just perfect in your style. It fits him so well! And nice job on the background! :) (have you ever drawn Lalli in your style? I'm just a little bit curious to see him with those big eyes)

Sigrid Marie: For someone without inspiration you still manage to inspire us all with beautiful drawings. That's such a beautiful Sigrun! And a happy Lalli!!! (I have a special love for all the Lallis, and this is a SMILING one!). Congratulations on the new rank!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3426 on: May 23, 2015, 12:33:03 PM »
*shwoop*

That is so Reynir. And yay! More Piney art!

\o/

ahhhhhhhh beautiful arts of our beautiful redheads, I love all
I really like the sketchydoodly quality of the Rabbit's, I love the dreamworld atmosphere in Piney's and Reynirs happy puppyface makes me happy, too, and Sigrid I hope your inspiration will return soon because I really like your art a lot
Reynir looks so adorkably happy in your style ^w^ and I like how you did the clouds!
Oh my gosh! So awesome!
I love the expression a lot!  ;D

Thanks all of you! ^-^

Why did I interpret this like it's the first thing Lalli sees when Reynir wakes him up in the dreamworld..? XD

New headcanon :D

Also, I think Reynir looks most best in Piney's style. Please always draw Reynir, Piney.
Piney, your Reynirs are absolutely adorable and I agree with anonion. Please never stop drawing him, he fits so well with your style ;w;

Why, that wasn't already my plan, nooooooo...

Piney: I agree with everyone else: Reynir is just perfect in your style. It fits him so well! And nice job on the background! :) (have you ever drawn Lalli in your style? I'm just a little bit curious to see him with those big eyes)

Thank you! (Also, here, here, here, and here!)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:52:42 PM by Piney »

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3427 on: May 23, 2015, 02:51:08 PM »
Thank you! (Also, here, here, here, and here!)

Ahh, I remember those!! Amazing Lallis with big eyes. Love them. :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #3428 on: May 23, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »
Why did I interpret this like it's the first thing Lalli sees when Reynir wakes him up in the dreamworld..? XD
... because Reynir's face isn't wet yet ... ?
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3429 on: May 24, 2015, 12:20:34 AM »
CANNOT UNSEE
omfg, haha

Oh gosh, this is so precious! If we ever get to see Lalli this happy I will be crying of joy!
Good luck with your exams :)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #3430 on: May 24, 2015, 01:55:58 AM »
YES!!! I didn't realized how incomplete my life was without Sigrun impersonating trolls until this moment. I especially love how poor Emil is getting smacked in the face by his lovely over-exuberant captain, and Lalli's little one eye open.
Headcanon that Sigrun tells a ton of really exciting war stories (which she reinacts) and is accepted as the best storyteller of the group... until Mikkel tells a ghost story. Not even Sigrun can sleep after that.

Oh I totally accept as head cannon Mikkel as the King of Ghost stories. Those would be just up his twisted sense of black humor.

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #3431 on: May 24, 2015, 02:22:59 AM »
Ok this is the first drawing that I have worked on in about a year. This is just a thumbnail to get the major points of the scene worked out but this is Reynir as The Fool card from the Major Arcana. I am not happy with the cat. Must look at Minna's cats and some of your cats and do better.

By the way how do you do that Hide/Show thing? I know it looks huge but is about the actual size of a Tarot card. Do you think I should make the walking staff a shepherd's crook?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 02:31:13 AM by KMK »

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #3432 on: May 24, 2015, 02:27:23 AM »
@sigrid marie, oh my god, your art is goals ;________; that sigrun is ethereal and that lalli is sO SMILEY AND CUTE AAAA

and to the surprise of no one, i drew my lovely sunshine murder wife

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #3433 on: May 24, 2015, 02:29:13 AM »
@sigrid marie, oh my god, your art is goals ;________; that sigrun is ethereal and that lalli is sO SMILEY AND CUTE AAAA

Breathtaking!

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3434 on: May 24, 2015, 03:59:05 AM »
Ok this is the first drawing that I have worked on in about a year. This is just a thumbnail to get the major points of the scene worked out but this is Reynir as The Fool card from the Major Arcana. I am not happy with the cat. Must look at Minna's cats and some of your cats and do better.

By the way how do you do that Hide/Show thing? I know it looks huge but is about the actual size of a Tarot card. Do you think I should make the walking staff a shepherd's crook?

That Reynir is sooo cool! And I don't think the Cat looks that bad, I like it heh. And the walking staff... I think you should leave that, It looks cool. Edit: I realized is a tarot card. I'm so lost oml. I knew a Lot about tarot cards but now I can't remember anything about that -angry noises-
Also, the hide/show thing is with the command [ spoiler] (without spaces)

Oh my Lord, awesome!
I started to ship you with her. I'm so smart.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 05:02:10 AM by RealRedCloudYT »
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_