Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484281 times)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3405 on: May 22, 2015, 03:47:40 PM »
That's cute! :)
I don't know why, but she reminded me of Tails.

Thank you!
And you're right! Looks like Tails a lot! :0 but I know why. Both are foxes so the are pretty similar.

Oh thank gods, I thought I was the only one.

And on that note, have a very messy Reynir and some dream swirls courtesy of my Friday afternoon class :')

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous! Also, I like how the coat looks ;D
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3406 on: May 22, 2015, 05:00:14 PM »
Kick's amazing watercolor adventures!

Pfft, more like watercolor trials. The yellow concked out on me as soon as I started. All I really need is watercolors that do their freaking job. And its one job.

Since you will probably need to know what the heck is going on in this picture, its a painting for a scene in my Suicide Squad AU. When Emil's powers first emerge. It ends disastrously.

Spoiler: show

The title is this piece of poop is "Don't you see what we've done for you, father?"
BONUS

The stuff Emil is standing in is fire. It would have looked better, but I gave up when the fire did. My sister thought is was lava. I give up on everything.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #3407 on: May 22, 2015, 09:05:35 PM »
Daéa Reina, those are the coolest things ever : o
Rabbit, I love your messy Reynir
Everyone else, you are also adored greatly

All the awesomeness of this thread is blinding me

Oh and children, you can expect a Lalli-version of dat Reynir floating in spacewater-thingy I made earlier(though it's still in lineart stages, so might be a while). Simply because I have no self control :D Also, something I noticed while doing it is that I suck at drawing kantele. I just, asdfghjk(spirits curse you, damn plucked string instrument)
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3408 on: May 22, 2015, 11:28:26 PM »
starfallz: Oh, thank goodness, I thought he was going to be naked xD He looks oddly majestic with that (beluga?)whale tail ^^

Heheh, thank you to the people who said nice things about my picture ^_^ I'm glad you got a few laughs out of it!

AquaAurion - SSSS invades all corners of your life and thank you for sharing the results with us :P Emil's expression makes me happy, as do the sparkles ^_^ you captured his face spot on
I hardly draw anything that isn't SSSS these days xP I like how Emil turned out as well, I usually get him looking very non-Emil :)

Curry: So much EMil! *happy squealing* I seriously love how you draw his hair! Tuuri and Reynir look really adorable x3

Daéa Reina: That is really neat =D I could immediately see which style you were going for :)

starfallz: Wow, that is so cool :o The shading is really good and that cheetah looks amazing.

Rabbit:I love what you did with the coat! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3409 on: May 23, 2015, 12:25:03 AM »
Surprise, I drew a Reynir-

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #3410 on: May 23, 2015, 12:48:49 AM »

*shwoop*

That is so Reynir. And yay! More Piney art!
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #3411 on: May 23, 2015, 03:35:31 AM »
I bring an art, at long last! It's been two months and I still haven't found my inspiration again, but it was Lars' birthday yesterday so I doodled something for him at least

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3412 on: May 23, 2015, 03:43:41 AM »

ahhhhhhhh beautiful arts of our beautiful redheads, I love all
I really like the sketchydoodly quality of the Rabbit's, I love the dreamworld atmosphere in Piney's and Reynirs happy puppyface makes me happy, too, and Sigrid I hope your inspiration will return soon because I really like your art a lot
you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3413 on: May 23, 2015, 06:13:30 AM »

Reynir looks so adorkably happy in your style ^w^ and I like how you did the clouds!

I bring an art, at long last! It's been two months and I still haven't found my inspiration again, but it was Lars' birthday yesterday so I doodled something for him at least

Wow, she looks gorgeous *O* I hope you get your inspiration back soon!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3414 on: May 23, 2015, 07:35:04 AM »
Sigrid I hope your inspiration will return soon because I really like your art a lot

Wow, she looks gorgeous *O* I hope you get your inspiration back soon!

Thank you so much, both of you! I suspect that my lack of inspiration lately (or at least part of it) is caused by all the stressful school stuff. If so, it might come back now that we're more or less done for the year (all I have left is a chemistry test and an oral exam)

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #3415 on: May 23, 2015, 08:33:45 AM »

Why did I interpret this like it's the first thing Lalli sees when Reynir wakes him up in the dreamworld..? XD
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #3416 on: May 23, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »
Why did I interpret this like it's the first thing Lalli sees when Reynir wakes him up in the dreamworld..? XD
Because yes.
Also, I think Reynir looks most best in Piney's style. Please always draw Reynir, Piney.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3417 on: May 23, 2015, 09:08:14 AM »

CANNOT UNSEE
omfg, haha

I decided a long time ago that my 500th post would be a drawing, and even this art block cannot stop me from posting Lalli being as out of character as he can possibly be

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #3418 on: May 23, 2015, 09:38:31 AM »

I decided a long time ago that my 500th post would be a drawing, and even this art block cannot stop me from posting Lalli being as out of character as he can possibly be
Cutest Lalli omg <3 It's perfect, thank you for drawing and sharing.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3419 on: May 23, 2015, 09:46:23 AM »

Oh my gosh! So awesome!
I love the expression a lot!  ;D

CANNOT UNSEE
omfg, haha

This is cool and creepy at the same time! And I'm sure you'll find inspiration soon!  :D
Also, that is a cute Lúlli Lalli! awww~

I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_