Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484225 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3345 on: May 21, 2015, 04:03:24 AM »
anonion: I am so incredibly thankful for having another fanartist to take on these drawing challenges in a heartbeat,, i will no longer have to bear this burden on my own.......... also WOW ADORABLE MUCH

(also wow, a person whose least favourite character is Reynir? O: that's rare)

Don't worry about the hit-and-run blitzposting,, not everyone can have the time and/or mental energy for commenting on everything all the time!! (I can't promise my constant commenting-on-everything forever, either,, if I ever not comment on anything it doesn't mean I don't like it!!! i love all the art here)
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3346 on: May 21, 2015, 04:11:56 AM »
I missed all. AGAIN. -facedesk-
Well, let's see...
ALL is awesomly awesome! but I REALLY like the drawings of Reynir and DerpKitty! It's so cute ;w;
(I'm always saying the same words. I notice that right now, how Smart I am. but seriously y'all draw so awesome that I don't have words to describe it oh gosh)
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3347 on: May 21, 2015, 04:17:33 AM »
Haiz: can I convince you there is no problem and keep you in denial? :D Yes I think an IKEA-thread would be a brilliant idea. Also all my love for Reynir in cat hoodie with a cat pocket, this needs to become a thing too.

Sumeri: that's absolutely beautiful. The headdress thingy is amazing!

Daéa Reina: I firmly accept these headcanons on Lallimum and Lallidad. What a cute couple, although now I'm sad to think they're dead...

Oh Deer: loving the Lalli shopping-face... he looks about ready to just grab something that looks like a hoodie he's always worn and leave. :D

anonion: oooh yessss another brilliant artist who is easily inspired! That is the cutest Reynir with the cutest derpcat, you're definitely making him almost my favourite character by your art. Never stop drawing! Also it's totally fine to just randomly appear and throw art at the chain, a) it's awesome, b) you're awesome and c) sometimes this thread is flooded by art and it'd be near impossible to leave feedback for everyone.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3348 on: May 21, 2015, 05:31:59 AM »
(also wow, a person whose least favourite character is Reynir? O: that's rare)

Yeah, I think he's handsome but so painfully boring. Predictable, no inner or outer conflict whatsoever, and has a bad case of "animal personality" which is a pet peeve of mine *ahem*. I actually didn't look forward to his introduction - I really liked the dynamic within the team before he came along (and one extra character statistically means less screen time for the ones I like). Once he was here, I tried to give him a chance, but so far he's disappointed me. I pretty much consider the Reynir-only pages a waste of good comic, except for the beautiful dream landscapes we had this week.

There! I don't always comment, but when I do, I say things that make everyone in the room hate me ;) (This is actually true irl as well.)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3349 on: May 21, 2015, 05:34:54 AM »
There! I don't always comment, but when I do, I say things that make everyone in the room hate me ;) (This is actually true irl as well.)

WAIT A MINUTE THERE. Nobody hates you! Who said that?? It's your opinion to don't like Reynir but please don't think we hate you for that!
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #3350 on: May 21, 2015, 05:47:00 AM »
If I have to hate everybody who don't share my opinion on anything and everything... *Tired before she have to begin*

WAIT A MINUTE THERE. Nobody hates you! Who said that?? It's your opinion to don't like Reynir but please don't think we hate you for that!
That's it. Don't say ridiculous things like that, anonion ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #3351 on: May 21, 2015, 06:00:57 AM »
Hey, no need to take everything so literally, Red and Mélusine. My humour works in hyperboles a lot. Thank you for your concern, anyway :)
(On the other hand, I've seen internet hate happen for much less, so...)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #3352 on: May 21, 2015, 06:05:25 AM »
(On the other hand, I've seen internet hate happen for much less, so...)
Same for me, and that's why I was answering even if I though you were joking  ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:28:52 AM by Mélusine »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3353 on: May 21, 2015, 09:17:35 AM »
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUUUUTE
Just everything about it... the little gestures and expressions of Lallipapa are perfect and that little half-smile and eyeroll at the end and Lallimama waving her hand at him and aaaaaa I have the hugest stupidest grin on my face right now and my whole week just got so much better.

YOUR HAPPINESS MAKES ME HAPPY *-*

Shopping with Lalli. Yes, he's wearing a 40% off turtleneck

Of course Lalli would dress up before even buying the clothes. XD

Ahhhh I love Lalli's parents! Watch out, you're making me want to write about them XD

Please write. Lalliparents must have a lot of stories to tell! (like the time they discovered Lalli was a mage, for example, and Lallipapa was all "ok, so I'm the only normal person in this family, then")

You guys are all so talented. I haven't drawn in ages, but seeing all of these really makes me want to pick it up again.

Join usssss

[Reynir with DerpKitty]

[Reynir with DerpKitty]

They are so adorable!!! *hugs screen*

Daéa Reina: I firmly accept these headcanons on Lallimum and Lallidad. What a cute couple, although now I'm sad to think they're dead...

Yeah... I keep thinking about it and lately I have developed all these Hotakainen feels. I made myself sad. :/
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3354 on: May 21, 2015, 09:23:38 AM »
"Hey, so I heard you're writing an architecture analysis on some norwegian glacier museum, how's that going?"

Now I want to see them climbing different famous monutments and stuff xD

An au in which Tuuri the tribal maiden takes after his brother in disdainful expressions a lot more than she'd like

Wow, that sure is a different look for Tuuri, but I think she's recognizable ^^ Love the headdress thingy :P

Now I present to you: The Adventures of Lallimama and Lallipapa, part 1.

Maybe a little bit of Lalli's narcolepsy is hereditary?
This is so cute ^w^ They definitely look like they'd be Lalli's parents.

Shopping with Lalli. Yes, he's wearing a 40% off turtleneck

Haha, this is probably exactly how it is to shop with him ^^ I can see Lalli not caring about the looks of the clothes and just going for what's comfortable.

Okay.

Edit: Also I wanted to say sorry about being so hit-and-run about this thread lately. I do look at all your awesome art and am grateful for the feedback I receive on my own. Keep being excellent everyone! I hope I'll have more time to comment soon.
Even if he's your least favorite you draw him nicely :) That derpcat is so cute <3
I'm being very hit and run with everything on the forum, so I don't blame you ^w^

Did some quick doodles during class (I have no idea wth happened with Reynir xD)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3355 on: May 21, 2015, 09:26:40 AM »
Haiz: can I convince you there is no problem and keep you in denial? :D Yes I think an IKEA-thread would be a brilliant idea.
Am I not doing a good enough job of that myself as is?
........I'm making an IKEA thread

anonion: ah, don't worry, we can handle someone not liking Reynir as much as the rest of us. Your reasons are valid, and you don't even need valid reasons for not liking a character tbh, and it means more Reynir for the rest of us >:]
(and yeah the internet has a tendency to rip people with unpopular opinions to shreds if they're not careful, it's terrifying...)

Did some quick doodles during class (I have no idea wth happened with Reynir xD)

!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:35:50 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3356 on: May 21, 2015, 09:33:41 AM »
Oh man more adorable things than I can comment on!! Gosh dang I love all of these, especially those derpkitties and reynirs... I am a happy Curry :0

anonion, don't worry about voicing your opinion! I see your point, he's just... so adorable....... It is really terrifying to say anything on the internet, even here (although this fandom is the nicest thing I've ever been in :I )

AquaAquarion those are adorable sketches! :D Your style is so defined and clean and I've said that before but I love it!
YEET

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3357 on: May 21, 2015, 09:37:40 AM »

Beautiful drawings!
Maybe Reynir is sad because he wanted to ride in that plane?
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3358 on: May 21, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »

Those are awesome! owo
That was in Japanese class, am I right?
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Tjoll

• genderqueer sugar addict
« Reply #3359 on: May 21, 2015, 09:39:44 AM »
So I had this idea:
I just went grocery shopping and thought about a group scene I want to paint. (It may or may not include Lalli sleeping at Emil's side and using his leg as a pillow while Emil explains with lots of enthusiastic gestures the events of the most recent and successful raid to an overly excited Tuuri.
Omg, also: Sigrun stands behind Emil and is all nO, NO, YOU'RE TELLING IT WRONG, IT WAS ACTUALLY _THIS_ BIG, while Reynir looks at her in abject horror, mouth agape. In the background: Mikkel, cataloguing the new books, casting a *seriously* expression at the titles. :D

As you can see, I started to do the thing:

Sigrun=best troll impersonator ever
:germany: :uk:
male pronouns, plz