Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483787 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3300 on: May 19, 2015, 06:06:35 PM »
I like how everybody else is all "My best and finest" and how Lalli is like "Excuseu, this is my best and finest"
but it is
his closet is just a pile of old and oversized hoodies. nobody knows where he got them in the first place
(he also has several ratty jeans and some t-shirts)

I just came from the funeral from my Great-grandmother and I'm tired nnnnngh ;-; Well, let's check this (?)

Haiz oh my Lord first the hair, then the Reymarine thing?? (I dunno how to Spell that word Ptff-), next Lalli and his mom and last but not least our little nerds. Oh my gosh I love all yer' art *^* (Also, I love pastel Reynir. He's beautiful OMG)
oh, I hope you're doing okay, Im sorry for your loss...

but ah, thank you so much, and I agree pastel reynir is very beautiful

Are you kidding? I brainfarted on remembering to put that in my last post, but I definitely laughed for like a minute straight ovewr Submareynir. Also I may have doodled him in my test-booklet, heh.
You are correct when you say "fabulous". Everyone is awesome and in character and [awkward] heyyyy is there another chapter coming? *nudge nudge* [/awkward]
ahahaha thanks, do we get to see the doodle? :3c
I wish there was another chapter coming, but the reason I've spent all day drawing is because my six-day-long essay-writing exam starts tomorrow, so I've been trying to get some art outta my system before that .___.
I forgot to mention, this mini-scenario is what I planned for next chapter, and maybe it still will be, but it will have to wait, anyhow. in the meanwhile, enjoy this drawing^^"
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #3301 on: May 19, 2015, 06:06:41 PM »
Daéa and Haiz, I like your visions of Lalli's mom :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3302 on: May 19, 2015, 06:23:01 PM »
Thanks for all your comments everyone ^__________^ even on that silly submareynir. I did not expect a ten second doodle to get such acclaim

I'm sorry for having hogged the art thread all day but I have spent all day drawing so imma hog it some more. this time with my fabulous Norwegian High School AU

a little while ago, my au co-conspirator Multi came to me with the following scenario:
- the kids go to some fancy restaurant, dressed up in their best clothes
- emil wears a fancy suit
- tuuri also wears a fancy suit
- reynir wears a pretty dress
- lalli wears a clean hoodie and jeans without holes in them

I don’t think they can actually afford a proper restaurant though. Norwegian food is expensive as is, nevermind restaurant food… they’ll probably end up at some chain place like Egon or Peppes Pizza. Lalli makes them sit as far away from the speakers and as close to the buffet it is possible to get. he also manages to find the one decorative pinecone at the whole place. dammit lalli we can't take you anywhere, that tiara was supposed to stay secret

everyone is confused because what’s going on?? some kinda weird double date?? nobody knows. not even them

!!!!!!!! This is fantastic and I love it!!!!
I really really love Lalli's outfit and ahaha I'd probably wear that. Good job Lalli you're adorable and very relatable.
REYNIR MY CHILD THOUGH, WHAT AN ADORABLE CREATURE, I AM KIND OF LOWKEY FREAKING OUT ABOUT HOW CUTE THIS OUTFIT IS?? you've done it haiz you've broken me with beauty :___)
YEET

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3303 on: May 19, 2015, 06:33:24 PM »
ahahaha thanks, do we get to see the doodle? :3c
no, it was an actual exam-exam, like the kind where you can't bring a bag into the room, so I don't have pictures...
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #3304 on: May 19, 2015, 06:36:41 PM »
oh, I hope you're doing okay, Im sorry for your loss...

but ah, thank you so much, and I agree pastel reynir is very beautiful

Well, I'm Okay... Is like 3 years I didn't see her (again, familiar problems with my father's family) and now is in Another site...

Also, welcome and ineed he's beautiful.
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

scottishnottish

• chaotic good mountain dwarf
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #3305 on: May 19, 2015, 10:43:09 PM »
gOSH hEcking DARN IT

You sir/madam have made my week. Thanks for a good laugh.

Oh my gosh he's so cute <3 (and I love your icon!!)
Hah, wow, good entry to the thread there! I'm liking this Emil very much, aaaand I may be watching you on deviantart now in the hope that there'll be more pretties on the way :P (although in a totally non creepy or stalkerish manner of course!)

Thanks you guys! And I always appreciate a watch, stalkerish or otherwise.

why does it say I-K-E-A and what does it mean

I demand someone draw the crew exploring the Silent World that is Ikea CHOP CHOP ART MINNIONS i mean i'm not gonna do it bUT I DEMAND IT DANGIT okay sorry got a bit excited there sorry
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:18:25 PM by IDoNotSpeakScottish »

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #3306 on: May 20, 2015, 12:38:31 AM »
Thanks for all your comments everyone ^__________^ even on that silly submareynir. I did not expect a ten second doodle to get such acclaim

I'm sorry for having hogged the art thread all day but I have spent all day drawing so imma hog it some more. this time with my fabulous Norwegian High School AU

a little while ago, my au co-conspirator Multi came to me with the following scenario:
- the kids go to some fancy restaurant, dressed up in their best clothes
- emil wears a fancy suit
- tuuri also wears a fancy suit
- reynir wears a pretty dress
- lalli wears a clean hoodie and jeans without holes in them

I don’t think they can actually afford a proper restaurant though. Norwegian food is expensive as is, nevermind restaurant food… they’ll probably end up at some chain place like Egon or Peppes Pizza. Lalli makes them sit as far away from the speakers and as close to the buffet it is possible to get. he also manages to find the one decorative pinecone at the whole place. dammit lalli we can't take you anywhere, that tiara was supposed to stay secret

everyone is confused because what’s going on?? some kinda weird double date?? nobody knows. not even them
Reminds me of Freaking the Mundanes outings that me and other SCA medievalist loved to do. Dress up in your high court garb and go to a pub or restaurant or to see Camalot the last time Richard Harris played King Arthur.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3307 on: May 20, 2015, 02:13:48 AM »

Haiz, I seriously love this AU of yours ^w^
Reynir is super cute in her dress and Lalli sure knows how to pull off galaxy hoodie + tiara. I'm a little worried about that scrawny frame of his (Emil, make sure he stuffs his face with more things than just cake!)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

BarbaryLion22

« Reply #3308 on: May 20, 2015, 03:20:11 AM »
This is what happens when I ignore 'How to Train Your Dragon' in class, without access to wifi.

LET'S just assume that there are Polaroid cameras in the Dreamworld.

Noodly Appendage: The best time to doodle SSSS is in an exam. Don't worry, I've done it too!
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #3309 on: May 20, 2015, 04:04:13 AM »
I made a somewhat horror interpetation of page 319, when zombie puppy is climbing into the boat. Spoilered for those who don't want to get an eyeful of rash while browsing. I still don't know how to draw Reynir.
Spoiler: show

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3310 on: May 20, 2015, 04:38:33 AM »

This is indeed fancy and awesome and pastel!Reynir is a thing that really needed happening, I just didn't know it before I saw it. :-*

This definitely happened and if she was unlucky it wasn't just early morning sickness either but something like my friend had, three entirely miserable months and then three more of constant ick. There's no other option and I if there were would not hear them anyway. :D

I'm loving the braid hanging out of the photo...  ;D

WHOAAAAA NICE! I'm seriously in love with that deep-sea giant and it's mouth lure now! Good thing Reynir doesn't sink...

Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3311 on: May 20, 2015, 04:39:25 AM »
Thanks for your comments ^____________^
(curry im sorry i didnt mean to break you please dont be broken. you have to draw things)

I couldn't resist drawing Lallimama with teeny-tiny-itty-bitty brand-new Lalli:

Now we know why Lalli's an only child.
ahahaha smaller and smaller lallis.... poor lallimama.

This is what happens when I ignore 'How to Train Your Dragon' in class, without access to wifi.

LET'S just assume that there are Polaroid cameras in the Dreamworld.
ahahaha that's fantastic. how did reynir's braid escape the confines of the photo, though........ magic? probably magic. and congrats to lalli for almost looking into the camera

Noodly Appendage: The best time to doodle SSSS is in an exam. Don't worry, I've done it too!
I'm not saying I drew several Lallis on my exam notes to calm my nerves, but

I made a somewhat horror interpetation of page 319, when zombie puppy is climbing into the boat. Spoilered for those who don't want to get an eyeful of rash while browsing. I still don't know how to draw Reynir.

hhhhhhhhhhhhHholy wow that is amazing
i'm so impressed by your art like what the heck what wizard school did you attend, i mean. look at that boat and the water and the monster and the everything actually
(also what do you mean you don't know how to draw reynir. what.)

you'll know where to find me.

zetkaj

« Reply #3312 on: May 20, 2015, 05:20:24 AM »

This is so cool! That monster is so well-drawn, ahh. And I think you draw Reynir just fine!
Quote from:  IDoNotSpeakScottish
I demand someone draw the crew exploring the Silent World that is Ikea CHOP CHOP ART MINNIONS i mean i'm not gonna do it bUT I DEMAND IT DANGIT okay sorry got a bit excited there sorry
I want to do it......but my bachelor's thesis...what to do The whole IKEA talk made me spit my tea in laughter.
Also, there's too much to comment on (how do you post so often?), so I'll just say that I love the thing that is Submareynir. Yes.
Native :poland: , fluent :uk: , a bit :germany: , learning :finland:

The whole culture is based on pretending. Pretending that we are cultured.

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #3313 on: May 20, 2015, 06:18:41 AM »
For frack's sake guys, now I want to see the crew in modern au where they take an IKEA excursion (because who doesn't do those, am I right?) and we get to see all their shenanigans. Like Lalli hiding in those funny egg foldy chairs for kids and Emil bragging about the wonders of Swedish furniture and Sigrun stuffing her face with meatballs.  ;D
Now I wanna draw... orz
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #3314 on: May 20, 2015, 06:23:55 AM »

Brrr, it had even some lanterns, like those awful fishes... It's very successful :)
And I agree with Haiz, where's the problem with your Reynir ?
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: