Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483688 times)

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2985 on: May 10, 2015, 10:43:23 PM »
Hey everyone! A few of you might know me from Disqus. I'm not much of a forum person (for lack of time more than anything else) but I recently made a tumblr to post my SSSS fanart and wanted to share. There's just one image up right now, but I'll try to post at least once a week.
btw, I wanted to look at everyone's art but my poor neglected responsibilities just won't let me read a 200+ page thread. I'll try to keep up from now on :) Have a scouting Lalli for now.

hoLY GUACAMOLE!!! Teach me your secrets!!! And welcome to the forum and please post at least once a week and more often when possible.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #2986 on: May 10, 2015, 11:08:32 PM »
Headcanon that it's a common practice among the Norwegian military to keep pictures of your loved ones on your person.

Okay okay I just really wanted an excuse to draw a baby Sigrun in pigtails
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2987 on: May 10, 2015, 11:37:47 PM »
Headcanon that it's a common practice among the Norwegian military to keep pictures of your loved ones on your person.

AHHH, that's so perfect!! ;_;
How did you manage to do that?? I can see Sigrun in that face, she has such a Sigrunesque expression! It's beautiful!
I can imagine that those pigtails didn't last for long, though...
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
« Reply #2988 on: May 11, 2015, 01:42:39 AM »
AHHH, that's so perfect!! ;_;
How did you manage to do that?? I can see Sigrun in that face, she has such a Sigrunesque expression! It's beautiful!
I can imagine that those pigtails didn't last for long, though...
Aw, thank you so much!
And no, those pigtails didn't last very long at all.

Sigrun was pleased with the results.

Her parents tried to scold her, but they couldn't stop laughing.
John Steinbeck

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #2989 on: May 11, 2015, 02:16:08 AM »
OKAY SO

I just looked through like 15 pages of art that I hadn't seen before and I'm just. Wow. You guys are all so amazing. Obviously that's waaay too many arts for me to comment on them all individually, but please just know that I loved every single one of them and I think you all are absolutely great.

Also there was a discussion like 7 pages back or something about how long people had been drawing, and I just wanted to add that I didn't have any interest in drawing at all until I was halfway through 8th grade. Which is to say, you don't have to have been drawing since before you started talking in order to be good. Anyone can be good. All you need is some dedication

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #2990 on: May 11, 2015, 06:43:59 AM »
Hey everyone! A few of you might know me from Disqus. I'm not much of a forum person (for lack of time more than anything else)

*Ghasp!* It's so pretty! I know you don't have a lot of time to spend on the forum but PLEASE have a quick look at this thread:D
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2991 on: May 11, 2015, 06:52:22 AM »

Wow, this is incredible =O I love what you did with the lightning and the background! It's so atmospheric!

She's so cute :D I love the pictures of her "fixing" her hair as well! They feel very Sigrun ^^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

P__

« Reply #2992 on: May 11, 2015, 08:46:07 AM »
OKAY SO

I just looked through like 15 pages of art that I hadn't seen before and I'm just. Wow. You guys are all so amazing. Obviously that's waaay too many arts for me to comment on them all individually, but please just know that I loved every single one of them and I think you all are absolutely great.

I feel exactly the same. I was away for like 36 hours a few weeks ago and then there was so much new stuff that I was in awe and couldn't comment, and then the magnificence kept increasing and... Thanks for breaking the spell Si :) y'all make wonderful, beautiful stuff
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #2993 on: May 11, 2015, 09:39:07 PM »
I've had these drawings for like 7 weeks.

These are from before my birthday, and way before I got proper illustration pens.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2994 on: May 11, 2015, 09:56:36 PM »
This is what happens when you mess with phasers Captain Kirk Emil.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:02:27 PM by SolarPoweredGirl »

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2995 on: May 11, 2015, 10:01:09 PM »
I've had these drawings for like 7 weeks.

These are from before my birthday, and way before I got proper illustration pens.

Good coloring on these! :)
(also... "Mr. Pretty Boy"... haha)

This wait happens when you mess with phasers Captain Kirk Emil.

Ahh, Star Trek crossover!! It's so pretty!
I drew some Star Trek/SSSS yesterday, and I made Lalli wear Spock's uniform too! I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks it suits him. :P
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2996 on: May 11, 2015, 10:18:23 PM »
Good coloring on these! :)
(also... "Mr. Pretty Boy"... haha)

Ahh, Star Trek crossover!! It's so pretty!
I drew some Star Trek/SSSS yesterday, and I made Lalli wear Spock's uniform too! I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks it suits him. :P

So when can we see an irritated Mikkel yell, "I'm a doctor, not a quantum mechanic!!!"
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2997 on: May 11, 2015, 10:25:29 PM »
So when can we see an irritated Mikkel yell, "I'm a doctor, not a quantum mechanic!!!"

As soon as I finish drawing him.  ;D
I already have Reynir as a red shirt (probably Chekov: 'I CAN HELP WITH ZAT'), Tuuri as communication officer and Lalli as some Spock-ish figure.
Sigrun is going to be the captain (obviously). Mikkel is the doctor. And Emil is... I don't know who Emil could be. (Considering that hair... maybe Carol Markus?)

I just have to warn you that I'm not a trekkie or anything, I just watched and really liked the recent movies (please, if there are any hardcore fans here, don't kill me).

EDIT: I know Chekov is not a red shirt, but I wanted Reynir to be wearing a red shirt, and Chekov just happens to wear one in one of the most recent movies, so...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:28:30 PM by Daéa Reina »

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2998 on: May 11, 2015, 10:31:32 PM »
As soon as I finish drawing him.  ;D
I already have Reynir as a red shirt (probably Chekov: 'I CAN HELP WITH ZAT'), Tuuri as communication officer and Lalli as some Spock-ish figure.
Sigrun is going to be the captain (obviously). Mikkel is the doctor. And Emil is... I don't know who Emil could be. (Considering that hair... maybe Carol Markus?)

I just have to warn you that I'm not a trekkie or anything, I just watched and really liked the recent movies (please, if there are any hardcore fans here, don't kill me).

EDIT: I know Chekov is not a red shirt, but I wanted Reynir to be wearing a red shirt, and Chekov just happens to wear one in one of the most recent movies, so...

But Chekov was created to be young and cute, and appeal to fangirls, so why not have him be Emil?  You can always make Reynir be another redshirt.  (Or you can have one of them be Sulu, who was also cute, and had a cross-gender appeal....)

Haha, you could have Reynir be Wesley Crusher!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2999 on: May 11, 2015, 10:57:19 PM »
But Chekov was created to be young and cute, and appeal to fangirls, so why not have him be Emil?  You can always make Reynir be another redshirt.  (Or you can have one of them be Sulu, who was also cute, and had a cross-gender appeal....)

Haha, you could have Reynir be Wesley Crusher!

I had to google Wesley Crusher (as I said, I'm not a trekkie). Given this character story, I would dare say Reynir could be him easily. :)