Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484472 times)

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2970 on: May 10, 2015, 02:14:36 PM »
Well, I learned about Poor Neglected Responsibilities in the minnion community, and it fits like a glove. I'm happily using almost all my free time on this fandom. No regrets! 
Thank you for the warm welcome, Haiz, and I'm happy you like my art \o/

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2971 on: May 10, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »
Hey everyone! A few of you might know me from Disqus. I'm not much of a forum person (for lack of time more than anything else) but I recently made a tumblr to post my SSSS fanart and wanted to share. There's just one image up right now, but I'll try to post at least once a week.
btw, I wanted to look at everyone's art but my poor neglected responsibilities just won't let me read a 200+ page thread. I'll try to keep up from now on :) Have a scouting Lalli for now.

Wowowow that's so beautiful! :D The atmosphere is great, so cold and dark!

Also welcome, are you going to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread?

(also the 200+ page thread is an absolute treat to read through, but please don't neglect responsibilities for it!! maybe one day you will have time to scour through it ^_________^)

And by that point, it will have gained 20+ pages... :P

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2972 on: May 10, 2015, 02:18:36 PM »
Well, I learned about Poor Neglected Responsibilities in the minnion community, and it fits like a glove. I'm happily using almost all my free time on this fandom. No regrets! 
heeeee I'm the creator of the Poor Neglected Responsibilities edit..... I'm a little worried at how widespread it became.... contributing to this fandom is oddly addictive, I must concur

you're welcome ^___________^
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #2973 on: May 10, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »
It's wonderful :) I wanted to speak about the atmosphere but Piney was faster.
Welcome here !
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #2974 on: May 10, 2015, 02:32:55 PM »
Hey everyone! A few of you might know me from Disqus. I'm not much of a forum person (for lack of time more than anything else) but I recently made a tumblr to post my SSSS fanart and wanted to share. There's just one image up right now, but I'll try to post at least once a week.
btw, I wanted to look at everyone's art but my poor neglected responsibilities just won't let me read a 200+ page thread. I'll try to keep up from now on :) Have a scouting Lalli for now.

Oh wow, that's lovely! I'll have to take from your example and start actually giving my art proper backgrounds (some day).
Also welcome to the forum... and joining the rest of us artists in a never-ending cycle of SSSS fanart. B')
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2975 on: May 10, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »

Ooooooh this is lovely! I really really really love the moody colors and that background is really impressive! How do you do this magic :0
YEET

Ren

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2976 on: May 10, 2015, 02:43:50 PM »

Wow that is amazing!!! Whats your tumblr blog called?
Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2977 on: May 10, 2015, 02:56:09 PM »

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS THIS IS BEAUTIFUL OMG *w* I'll relax though
Btw, welcome to the forum~
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #2978 on: May 10, 2015, 03:01:25 PM »

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #2979 on: May 10, 2015, 03:06:19 PM »
Thank you for all the nice words, everyone! You're making me very happy :D For those who asked how: painting moods is my favourite thing, so I start with the background and try to develop it about as much as the characters. Having some favourite reliable texture brushes also helps.

Huntra, my blog is http://polar-night-scout.tumblr.com/ ! (the picture also links back to it).

Piney, I'll introduce myself now that you mentioned it. I hope I didn't make a bad impression by not starting with that!

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2980 on: May 10, 2015, 03:08:19 PM »
I'll introduce myself now that you mentioned it. I hope I didn't make a bad impression by not starting with that!
No worries, there are people who've been on the forum for months without knowing we have an introduction thread^^
you'll know where to find me.

Teresa

« Reply #2981 on: May 10, 2015, 05:45:25 PM »

Wow, your art is gorgeous! You make backgrounds look effortless!

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2982 on: May 10, 2015, 06:42:19 PM »

That's so beautiful!!! That background is gorgeous!
Welcome to the forum! :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2983 on: May 10, 2015, 06:47:21 PM »

This is absolutely beautiful and wonderful and gorgeous and amazing and - please post more art and do it often! I agree with all the praise to the background, it's so lovely and soft... Lalli fits in it so well.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #2984 on: May 10, 2015, 10:23:02 PM »
A WIP of Sigrun and some of the crew.

A wild outfit appears!

And the ink cometh.

This will probably take a few days to finish, and I'm adding a background and everything.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney