Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484273 times)

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2895 on: May 06, 2015, 04:54:39 PM »
Hey all of you outstanding artists!

If any of you want to help with vote-reward images pls message me!
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2896 on: May 06, 2015, 05:32:25 PM »

Sigrun deserves some Real Food. That's a sheep's head (because it might be a bit hard to tell - but they're as Real as food can get) and she'd definitely eat the eye too. Also forks and plates are unnecessary when there's hands and a knife.
Larger version here.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2897 on: May 06, 2015, 05:38:31 PM »

Sigrun deserves some Real Food. That's a sheep's head (because it might be a bit hard to tell - but they're as Real as food can get) and she'd definitely eat the eye too. Also forks and plates are unnecessary when there's hands and a knife.
Larger version here.

Wow Laufey this is Great!
I Really like the colours hehe ^^
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2898 on: May 06, 2015, 05:40:33 PM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! the watercolours are great as always obviously
the chair covered in wool looks sO COMFY. and I don't think I've ever seen sigrun look so serene. must be really glad to have that head to gnaw on

also hahhaa ha my parents actually brought smalahove as a norwegian specialty for our czech friends to try this christmas (and i didnt because i fail at being norwegian)
you'll know where to find me.

Ren

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2899 on: May 06, 2015, 08:29:27 PM »
I envy everyones watercolor skill because I have none.

EVERYONE HAS AMAZING DRAWINGS!!I'm always so embarrassed when I post drawings
Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2900 on: May 06, 2015, 09:55:03 PM »
It's avatar change time! Nothing much.

I also made a copy where I dirtied him up a little (but I liked the first one better):
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:50:55 PM by Piney »

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
« Reply #2901 on: May 06, 2015, 11:44:50 PM »
I'm always so embarrassed when I post drawings
aw
don't be! We want to see your art, no matter what it looks like! And I know I've got nothing on Haiz or Piney or some of the other people that post here, either. :O
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Ren

• Tumblr
« Reply #2902 on: May 06, 2015, 11:58:38 PM »
aw
don't be! We want to see your art, no matter what it looks like! And I know I've got nothing on Haiz or Piney or some of the other people that post here, either. :O

okay I hope this is okay because I have spent waaayyy too long on it to be able to judge it.

Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2903 on: May 07, 2015, 04:54:22 AM »
but most importantly, I've noticed there has been no art of wet emil with damp hair yet? I have taken it into my own drawy hands to fix this flaw

Thank you for fixing this!! :D

Little fuzzy-head got tired of typing/writing (or really just tired in general) and knocked out at her desk.

Thankfully our medic (who I didn't feel like drawing for some reason apparently) was close by with his jacket (which now doubles as a blanket for tiny, sleepy people).
Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! >w< I actually like how Mikkel is only partly visible, it gives a feeling of him being there, quietly in the shadows and watching over the team :)

Gorgeous work as always! I like how peaceful Sigrun seems (or maybe just drowsy from a full stomach?) ^^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2904 on: May 07, 2015, 05:49:24 AM »
Piney: yesssssssss good. t'is the season for icon changes

Huntra: That's really good!!! very cute pose ^________^

And I know I've got nothing on Haiz or Piney or some of the other people that post here, either. :O
sjahgvsavsibsjksasakjasjbasnjassadlkasnkja
first of all i have no words for how flattered I am that I'm seen as one of the ~*Good Fanartists*~ like omg omg omg really??
but
listen up

I've been drawing almost every single day for the majority of my 20 years of life. I've literally filled dozens of sketchbooks. You can't leave a scrap of paper in my vicinity and expect it to not be covered in doodles ten minutes later. Of course I'm good.
and I'm not trying to imply that the only way to get good at art is to doodle for 20 years, that's just how it has worked for me - the point is that I'm pretty experienced at what I do

BUT. I'm still evolving. we all are. you are. and yes, I might be good, but there is no such thing as "bad art". Seriously, take it from an art history student - what counts as good art and bad art and what counts as art as all, that is one hell of a discussion. In my eyes, ART IS ART IS ART. And I frickin love art. Please post your arts. If I ever happen to not comment on it properly, it is never because I think it's bad. If I were a ghost I would be hovering about all of your shoulders as you draw, maniacally whispering "yeeees. yeees. aRT. GOOD ART. MORE ART FOR THE CAUSE"...... okay maybe that's a little bit creepy but EITHER WAY my mission in this life is to consume as much SSSS-related content as physically possible, so please please please post art. You're embarassed? I've posted art I'm embarassed about, too. Don't let it stop you.

If I find out I have ever, somehow, intimidated someone into not posting their art, I'll never be truly able to forgive myself.

and then, after an embarassing attempt at an inspirational monologue, the haiz slinks away from the clutches of the internet, ready to study for its exams

HarrisWilkens

« Reply #2905 on: May 07, 2015, 06:32:01 AM »
*musters up the courage to post the poorly drawn Lalli*

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2906 on: May 07, 2015, 06:43:25 AM »
*musters up the courage to post the poorly drawn Lalli*

SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. LOOK AT THIS FANTASTIC LALLI. The shading is so soft wow

word of advice, try resizing your images so they're easier to see ^______^ Here's the guide on doing that

ok NOW i slink back to my studies. internet isolation is hard you guys

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #2907 on: May 07, 2015, 12:35:51 PM »
You can't leave a scrap of paper in my vicinity and expect it to not be covered in doodles ten minutes later.
Well that explains why the banks of issue in the world keep pondering switching to plastic banknotes ... ;)
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2908 on: May 07, 2015, 12:37:11 PM »
sjahgvsavsibsjksasakjasjbasnjassadlkasnkja
first of all i have no words for how flattered I am that I'm seen as one of the ~*Good Fanartists*~ like omg omg omg really??
but
listen up

I've been drawing almost every single day for the majority of my 20 years of life. I've literally filled dozens of sketchbooks. You can't leave a scrap of paper in my vicinity and expect it to not be covered in doodles ten minutes later. Of course I'm good.
and I'm not trying to imply that the only way to get good at art is to doodle for 20 years, that's just how it has worked for me - the point is that I'm pretty experienced at what I do

BUT. I'm still evolving. we all are. you are. and yes, I might be good, but there is no such thing as "bad art". Seriously, take it from an art history student - what counts as good art and bad art and what counts as art as all, that is one hell of a discussion. In my eyes, ART IS ART IS ART. And I frickin love art. Please post your arts. If I ever happen to not comment on it properly, it is never because I think it's bad. If I were a ghost I would be hovering about all of your shoulders as you draw, maniacally whispering "yeeees. yeees. aRT. GOOD ART. MORE ART FOR THE CAUSE"...... okay maybe that's a little bit creepy but EITHER WAY my mission in this life is to consume as much SSSS-related content as physically possible, so please please please post art. You're embarassed? I've posted art I'm embarassed about, too. Don't let it stop you.

If I find out I have ever, somehow, intimidated someone into not posting their art, I'll never be truly able to forgive myself.

^^^^that
(I don't doodle nearly as much but) What I can say is that I've been taking art classes in- and outside of school since I was old enough to be in school and I went to an art-specialized high school (I know that, specifically, improved me a lot) and go to art college. I don't think most people have had my level of experience/training, just saying.

And like... keep drawing and you'll improve. Really. Every experienced artist is still improving; you will too.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2909 on: May 07, 2015, 12:40:41 PM »
It's avatar change time! Nothing much.

I also made a copy where I dirtied him up a little (but I liked the first one better):

Piney, it looks as if Emil is hiding a tiny little hint of a smile under his collar.  Intentional, or no?  (Also, I like dirty Emil better, just because I know how he'd freak when he sees himself...)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: